Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir Reddy SYour feedback matters!
I have one concern about my son does not feel hungry and does not eat properly, he is 2.5 years old and his weight is 11 kg so please what can I do for wight management.
My sisters son has shivering in the time of eating. Also he don't like to talk, even to his father, also he is crying very fast, even when an biscuit lost. Also all the time he is biting his nail. He has asthma also. Please send a good solution for it.
I am 25 years old women and had one baby where am still breastfeeding am seeing so wean day by day went off down to weight from 65 to 45 within two months. What should I do?
Hi I have a 1 month old baby. He has got neck fold rash on right side of the neck. Please suggest what can be done fir the rash. Any home remedy or oil or any rash cream please suggest.
My daughter is 8 year. Uske dil me janm se hi 13 mm ka hole hai. Jiski Myne injyographi 1 year ki thi tabhi karai thi tab se ab tak vo thik hai. Medisan me usko, Furoped syrap Tonoferan syrap De raha Hu kya ye sahi hai.
Multiple small subcentimetric lymphadenopathy likely to be normal. This is my 2 years old boy usg report. Is it normal?
Hi Is it ok to give water to 6 months old baby. She is taking fruits and vegetables juice etc. But doctor did not permitted us to give her water. Please suggest.
Not eating well, and always drinking soft drink everyday causes eating disorder right? Then eating disorder leads to hormonal balance. Which causes breast tenderness, nausea, abdominal pain, dizziness (sometimes) hungry or craving, unable to breath properly, irritated, depression, urinating frequently w/ small amounts, skips menstrual period, bloated tummy, cannot sleep well, always farted gas out and suddenly just feel cold? Right? Plsss help. Just type in YES OR NO and a explanation! pls.
My baby is premature 7 month. He was born on 18th july 2015. Baby is very active & growing properly. His weight is 3.5 kg. Baby is in AGRA UP. & I am living in Bangalore. I am planning to shift the baby in Bangalore. I am thinking to travelling by AIR to Bangalore. I having by Train option also. Please suggest which mode of transportation will be good for baby by Air or By Train.
Meri gudiya 2 sal ki hai aur bathroom hamesha kapdo Mai hi deti hai. She knows and tell us everything but in case of toilet she doesn't tell us.what can be done
Hello doctor, my son s nine month old. suffering from. Severe running nose n dry cough for past one month. Dr. saying his chest s clear n no wheezing. Initially we have raccezzine n levolin syrup n then we gave alcon n levolin syrup. Now we are giving allegra n levolin syrup. I'm realy worries. It's intake s reduced due to. Cold.please me out.
Many patents call a child stubborn if he does not obey instantly. He may be engrossed in a game which he does not want to leave. A child's stubbornness or refusal to cooperate may stem from too many orders,too many demands and the attitude. ' I have said so, and you shall do it. A little laxity will help a lot and the child will cooperate mist of the time if he is not disciplined too much.
My son (7 years) is adhd and mild auotium and taking acepta10 (1tab. At morning and half in the evening) and neurocetum (5 ml thrice a day). Still he is unable to concentrate in studies. Kindly advise any change in treatment.
My little baby girl who is 6 months old is having sticky eyes when she gets up. Since last 4 months, she is having tears coming out from her left eye. I consulted my doctor, she said her tear glands are forming so there is nothing to worry. Will get alright on its own. There is a yellow discharge which comes out when she gets up. Kindly suggest.
Mera baby 1 saal ka hai usko daant aa raha hai bahot tabyat kharab ho rahi hai fever loos motion vomiting please bataye kya karun. Koi gharelu ilaj.
We have 2.3 yrs old son. My son sucks breast now. She feels pain in her breast. And when touch in her breast she feel something granules inside her breast. So we are worried about for that. Please advise me.
As a parent, we all love our children deeply. And most of us will agree that these days parenting is very demanding and exhausting instead of pleasurable and joyous process. What has changed? It is not that children are any different. The difference is in the environment around them with stronger social influences; and this also affects the way we parent. In today's more democratic and egalitarian world; 'Do as I say and not as I do' style of parenting does not work. But, 'I will do as I see you doing' phrase from kids define our parent child relationship.
With change in social environment and influence, our strategies for correcting their behaviour and impart discipline has to undergo adaptation! When there are so many confusing and conflicting signals reach to our kids from their environment, whether we like it or not, we are still their role models. How positive parenting style will help? The core principle of positive parenting is to accept your child as an individual. We are in a democratic society and family is a small yet important part of society. Democracy does not mean allowing disrespectful and irresponsible behaviour; rather to effectively help kids change their behaviour and create harmonious and cooperative relationship with them. It also means that we as a parent need to learn to think, act and react in a different way.
Through, positive parenting, you will learn respectful disciplining methods, which would work better than demanding compliance. Through these principles and tips you will get your child to listen without screaming, nagging, reminding or evoking rebellious behaviour. More importantly this is all about building stronger relationship bond with your children and nurture them through early childhood to teen age years as they become independent, responsible, capable, kind, happy and successful young adults.
Tips to get you started:
- Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and dignity, including children.
- When your kid misbehaves instead of shouting or hitting, control your anger and respond in a calm and respectful way. Calmer but firmer tone and lower voice, yet not giving into their repeated demand, is much more effective as a discipline tool compare to nagging.
- Understandable that you have a lot on your plate, such as work, managing and keeping the home in order, managing meals and other outside responsibilities, kids sports or extracurricular activities, family obligations and so on. It is easy to get lost in all these 'have to do' activities. Parenting shouldn't be just one more task to deal with. Reconnecting with your parenting goals and aspirations periodically will help take the stress out of it and add fun into it. Spend some time daily (10 minutes will do as well!) to just listen and enjoy your child (without correcting them or giving them suggestion to improve!).
- Let your love for them be the driving force. Shift your internal conversations from 'have to' to 'want to'. As you do enormous things for your child each day, think how you are supporting their ambitions. How you are helping them become independent and strong. How you are nurturing qualities like compassion and deep listening by extending yourself.
- Give promises and keep them. As your children grow they need much more than your words to trust and rely on you. Keeping your promises, letting them know if you need to change the plan, taking their opinion in appropriate matter will go a long way.
- Seek to understand and do not impose yourself on your child. Especially when they are in their teenage, as a parent you have lot of worries, you are afraid of them making mistakes and of course you want to protect them from vices. Listening to them while keeping your focus on genuinely understanding them is the only way to go, when they know you understand them and they can trust you, the street between both of you turns two way street! They will be open to your wisdom and suggestion when they are at the cross road.
- Last but not the least, 'be a role model'. Don't preach. If they see you disrespecting others, they will not respect you. If they see you hooked on your smart phone; that is their license to keep theirs in front of their eyes 24/7. If you are hooked in front of the TV till late night and haven't picked up a book in last 6 months. Advice about reading is going to fall on dumb ears. In short, be the change you want to see in your children.
- Have family nights at least once in a week, play cards, board games or go for a walk together. Talk and listen. Just be there and listen without judgement and criticism, without thinking about how to correct them. Just enjoy each other's company and see how they are changing their opinion about you. Positive parenting doesn't mean you will never have problems in your family. You will? if you are alive and growing family. Positive parenting style will open up the avenues to keep communication alive; it will open your children to your influence. Isn't it something that we all wish for!!