Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sudheer kotturiYour feedback matters!
For e. G lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
My wife's age is 29, is suffering frm neck pain past one week. Behind the neck right side, met a Dr. And he gave some medication a week back but not reduced yet. Kindly advice way forward plz.
My cholesterol level is 250 how can I know whether my coronary arteries are blocked or not. No bp. Please mention the tests to measure the blockage. Or what type of diagnosis I go for? Time being I did not have any problem.
Hi There is any increse in the accumulation of fat while using milk daily? what are the foods that should be included in the daily diet of a man doing gym daily?
I'm a 53 years old and diabetic and bp in normal condition. Can I use steroids. Injection or tablet to develop my muscle. Suggest me please.
Sir, I have not a strong body please tell me how to make a strong body without using pills and powder.
Hi, I aged 23. I have pimple since I was 15, I have consulted many doc, used many medicines, overtime they reduced, but my prob is they are not leaving permanently. They come out and go. They are not stopping. So what should I do? I was thinking to try out laser treatment?what should I do?
Sunady ko maine depression n aake 30 avils ke goli kha li thi jiska effect mere eyes, hand aur penis par bhut jyda effect pta h its should be not stand up I don't know why please can you help in this situation My penis is not working properly and I need a appointment.
How to reduce hair fall. Many of my hair has fallen from front portion. I have used More F 5%, Biorish Tablet, Q sera serum and june hair cream. But still my hair is falling please help.
I wan to increase my body weight. I am living in hostel last 8 years old. .so which type of food eat to increase my body weight. Pz give me ans. Age-18, weight-47.
Hello sir I have a problem on hair fall backache how to solve this problem send me email on my mail and solutions of problems thank you sir for your response.
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.