Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudheer kotturi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sudheer kotturiYour feedback matters!
My father has dibetis he had done the suregary of right leg lower limb debrotment &faciotomi right now wound is healing doctor is talling We will do the grafting but I want to know about what is the best way of healing and is it right to do the grafting or any other best way thanking you
I have back pain due to disk issue. I had one epidural in 2007. But pain started since 2013. Cervical pain is also started. It restrict my moment and activities. Can you suggest Medicine. I am on physio, yoga and focusing on weigh loss. But I need Medicine so I can stand up, sit down well when work.
I want to get my front upper teeth shortened. May I know how much would it cost to me and does that make my mouth shape go round or get changed?
Hi I am 68 years old and lost my 34 years old son in a accident on 2 sep, 2013. Due to this loss I could not go well as I was before that. Now from the last one month I am feeling pain in my knees. Kindly advise some suitable and affordable medicine/suggestion.
I am a male of 61 years. I experience difficulty in recollecting matters handled/things kept in last 15-20 days. I do suffer from diabetes which is under check and also hypertension. Reason for above difficulty? Remedy?
Hi. I am a 25 years old married woman. I have been feeling extreme fatigue and swollen joints since mid of august 2014. Doctors couldn't diagnose the actual disease. Also I was under stress during these days as I had continue doing the chore household work and nobody understood my condition as reason could not be diagnosed. Physiotherapy session were also not helping. By end november 2014 I was limping due to pain in my knee. Then in the first week of december 2014, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis by rheumatologist. My uncle who is a homeopath doctor says that stress is the reason for onset of ra in my case. Can you confirm if it can be said with 100% guarantee that ra onset is caused by stress? if not, what are the causes of rheumatoid arthritis? what are the possible cure and treatment?
Hi m 28 years old n m getting pigmentation on my nose n cheek I have been using cosmelite n depiwhite n taking tranexa tablet after few months I stop taking all this now again it has started pigmentation so can you suggest me any cream coz my skin is very sensitive n dry.
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when the menstruation ceases, bringing an end to a woman's childbearing years. There are a number of symptoms that mark this stage, including hot flashes, which are very commonly experienced in such cases. Hot flashes are like a feeling of a red hot flush that may wash over the body and lead to excessive sweating. It occurs in the blood vessels that are closest to the surface of the skin. Yet, menopause is not the only reason why one may experience these hot flashes.
Here are some of the reasons that may trigger these hot flashes:
1. Carcinoid syndrome: This is a disease that may cause hot flashes as a symptom. In this condition, a tumour will usually release varied chemicals into the body, which can create varied symptoms that seem like hot flashes.
2. Hyperthyroidism: Overheating of the body and the system from within is something that many patients suffering from hyperthyroidism may experience. This usually happens when the thyroid glands end up producing too much of the thyroid hormone that brings about many symptoms ranging from depression to weight loss and even hot flashes. In hyperthyroidism, the body goes into a hyper mode, which usually leads to overheating of the same. This gives rise to frequent and often severe hot flashes.
3. Hormonal changes: There are many hormonal changes that may affect various men and women from time to time. A drop in the level of the estrogen hormone is something that many women go through on a regular basis. This may happen due to pregnancy as well. Also, this condition usually brings about symptoms like hot flashes.
4. Eating disorders: The way we eat and nurture our body is the way the body reacts. When there is a case of an eating disorder like dyslexia or bulimia, it may lead to varied symptoms, including hot flashes. This is due to the fact that the body's hormonal levels as well as the nutritional level plunge to an all-time low. In many such cases, hot flashes are the body's way of demanding better nutrition. These disorders can also give rise to related conditions like the hypothalamus disorder.
5. Hypothalamus disorder: Hypothalamus disorder may also cause hot flashes. This is a condition that is caused due to poor eating habits. This disorder is characterised by a major drop in one's nutrition levels and also leads to many hormonal changes. These changes often lead to symptoms like hot flashes and other related complications. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.