Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudharshan Reddy Bellur
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Sudharshan Reddy BellurYour feedback matters!
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello I am having problem with my right knee it gets jam, is it because I do cycling regularly, if it is so than what should I do please help me on this matter.
Tremors in fingers in certain position noticed from last 1 month and twitching in left arm muscle from today? Really worried about it.
Hi. My father facing problem tb ocr past 9 months . he is getting to much l of leg pain I can't say that pain my word's and open heart surgery also done he is taking daily 6 tablet paletex. Give me best suggestions for my father.
I am suffering from back pain during period of last 6 month. Can you suggest as a relief treatment against this heavy pain?
I am 65ys old, I am suffering with severe keen pain because the gum between the bones of knee got melted, so kindly suggest the how can I go forward to get relief from these pain.
Few days back I got hit on my shoulder, and from that day the movement of the shoulder is restricted and is paining too. I saw an orthopedist for that and he asked me to have an X-RAY and MRI of the shoulder. He even asked me to have some test i.e. Vitamin-D test, C.B.C, Serum uric acid test and ESR. I just want to know what are these tests for and is it wroth to have these tests done, as all these tests are quite costly.
I have eye dryness due to heavy usage of system and have back pain so that I can't work for long time. Please Suggest.
undergoing a proper core stability and strengthening exercises will help you keep your back strong and aligned.