Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha Rani .KYour feedback matters!
I lost my friendship with my girlfriend, from that day I feel alone and his memory always came in my mind so please help me out.
Am unable to sleep. Due to tensions how can I have a peaceful sleep. While I sleep my mind was in disturbed way about studies job. How can I get a relaxed sleep.
I want to quit smoking and have tried various methods to quit but after a few days i'm back to the habit. Can you please suggest some medications or treatments that could help me get rid of smoking?
Dear sir from last 12 days im in very depressing mood getting irritated for little things and frustration is like hell n im feeling very low and weak please help
Hello all I am 23 M recently I am in relationship with a girl and we had sex for the first time and we both are Virgins (I assume ) when we had sex for the first time she didn't get bleed ? And she didn't feel the pain ? Is this normal. I can't question her about this issue because I love her so much but it always hurts me and make unhappy and unsatisfactory thing in my mind ? Please help me out.
Sir, My sex power get lower due psychiatric drugs taken for OCD now I Quit the drugs and now problem is reduce .How many time will it get to completely resolve the problem. I had taken it for 8 years of low dose.
Depression is a genuine condition that affects the brain. Anyone experiencing depression will let you know, that it is not “just in your head”. Depression is more than simply feeling down. It is a serious sickness brought about by changes in the brain’s science.
A lot of factors add to it including hereditary qualities changes in hormone levels, certain restorative conditions, stress, sorrow or troublesome life conditions. Depression can be caused by many factors. In spite of the fact that researchers think that depression is a brain issue; the verbal confrontation tells us about correct causes. Many factors may add to the problem of depression, including hereditary qualities, changes in hormone levels, certain therapeutic diseases, stress, pain or substance abuse. Any of these factors alone or together can tell the particular changes in the brain’s science that lead to the numerous signs of depression.
Some of the treatments for depression are as follows:
- Workout: General exercise can be as important as taking medications for depression. Not just exercise helps serotonin, endorphins, and other great happiness chemicals, it triggers the development of new brain cells just like antidepressants do.
- The right kind of food: Eating right is critical for both your physical and psychological well-being. Eating little but around six meals a day can help you keep your energy up and minimise state of mood swings. While you might be attracted to sugary foods for the brisk help they give, complex starches are a better decision.
- Rest: Rest strongly affects the state of mind. When you do not get enough rest, your depressive side effects will be more terrible. Lack of sleep leads to irritation, gloom, pity, and tiredness. Make sure that you are getting enough rest every night. Not many individuals do well if they sleep for less than seven hours a night.
- Social support: Solid informal organisations decrease detachment, which is a key hazard figure for depression. Stay in touch with loved ones, or think about joining a class or a group therapy. Volunteering is a magnificent approach to get social support and help other people while additionally helping yourself.
- Stress decrease: Roll out improvements throughout your life to overcome and diminish stress. An excessive amount of stress leads to depression and puts you at risk for future breakdowns.
- Relaxing techniques: Relaxing systems may decrease stress and support sentiments of satisfaction and prosperity. Attempt yoga, deep breathing, dynamic muscle relaxation and meditation.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture, the method of using fine needles on particular points on the body for remedial reasons, is progressively being explored as a treatment for depression, with some examinations demonstrating promising outcomes. In case that you choose to attempt acupuncture, ensure that you locate an authorised specialist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.