Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudha Rani .K
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha Rani .KYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old young guy having a problem of high instability of thinking and controlling my self. What should I do?
I have quit antidepressant called mirtazapine 7.5 mg 3 months ago. But now again symptoms has begun and I restarted taking it and again start to feel fresh. But I am mainly concern with weight gain after restarting it. Previously I have gained lot of weight on taking it. And able to loose few after quitting it. Whether on restarting mirtaz I will again gain lot of weight? My maximum dosage of mirtaz was 30 mg .on restarting I have taken 7.5 mg. How much weight does it increase normally on restarting mirtazapine 7.5 mg.
--Need Help with Hypnotherapy-- Been suffering from lot of anxiety and severe depression over the guilt of committing something which is morally wrong according to me. Although it hasn't affected anyone, its not a crime and no one was hurt at all and it means nothing to others, but its something I never wanted to do and hated it to the core. My principles and moral values never allowed me even to go close to it. Had been judging people in a bad way for years about it. But somehow I ended up doing the same thing. Earlier I used to walk away from such people. But I can not walk away from myself! And I can not forgive myself for the sin I have committed and now I just want to die. I can't live with myself remembering I did something I never wanted to do. Is there any way to erase that event from my mind? I just want to delete that part, I want to delete just that one day and that moment from my life. I have heard a hypnotherapist can do it? Please help! Please help me forget (erase) it forever!
I'm a chain smoker, and want to quit. But when I didn't smoke a day, I suffered from headache and that is not acceptable for me. Can you please help me out of this?
Sir, my son is studying in b.tech first year. He always playing game in mobile and not concentrating in studies. If we ask he is getting too angry with us. Daily given advice but he is not following. What to do?
Please help me doctor, I am 25 years and I am very much depressed due to love failure because of which I became very emotional and aggressive I am not interested even to speak with any one. I am behaving very rduly in anger afterwards for which I feel very bad. Please help me suggest me how to control my anger and how to be happy.
I feel very much depressed especially when I am at home. There is always a worry in my mind about anything that comes in my mind. Thoughts are uncontrollable. My palms and feet gets sweating due to tensions. Always worry about future. Any thoughts get in my mind I start worrying. Due to this I am unable to sleep late night which impact on my food digestion. Please help me to get out of this. Is there any medicine for this?
What is the best medicine to quite Smoking and improve low desire about Alcohol? Need urgent medicine to quit smoking.
Anxiety and stress are regular occurrences that happen to all individuals in certain situations. But if these become habitual and take place in excessive frequency, then it is symptomatic of a psychological problem. Anxiety disorders require proper treatment through counseling and therapy for leading a healthy stress-free life.
Anxiety impacts each person at a different level and is accompanied by various types of irrational phobias. Hence it differs from case to case. There are a few general types into which anxiety disorders can be categorized. Some of these types are as follows:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD): This kind of anxiety is constant and vague and does not appear to stem from any specific factor. Those suffering from it are affected during all waking hours and even in sleep when it is disturbed and irregular due to unending stress.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): A person suffering from ocd experiences uncontrollable compulsions and is unable to keep from obsessing over issues of trivial nature. This manifests itself in definite behavioral patterns which become rigid and inflexible.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): This is an extreme form of anxiety disorder that is caused when the patient experiences a traumatic event or life-threatening accident that leaves a mental scar. It takes the form of panic attacks, nightmares, sudden mental breakdowns, hyper vigilance, and excessive nervousness.
- Panic Disorder: The patients of this disorder experience sudden panic attacks which occur frequently without any specific trigger. It is also accompanied by the fear of having such attacks, as well as a fear of being in places from where it is difficult to escape in the event of an attack.
- Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD): Also known as social phobia, sad causes a person to be in constant fear of being negatively viewed by people. It involves constant fear of public humiliation and also gives rise to performance anxiety or stage fright.
How to Recognize An Anxiety Disorder?
There are many symptoms of anxiety disorders which have both physical and emotional symptoms. Following are the most common signs of chronic anxiety:
- Attacks of panic and fear
- Feelings of unease
- Heart palpitations
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Dizziness and Vertigo
- Feelings of Numbness or A Tingling Sensation
- Dryness of the Mouth
- Cold or Sweaty Palms
- Breathing Difficulties
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!