Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha PhillipYour feedback matters!
Iam having some back pain in some times only what will should do. I have a habit of exercises. Not a more only one hour. Like running.
I am a male and have pain in my joints near the rib how can I get rid of the pain can I know it or can I have the name of the medical names?
I am 40 years old, in last 6 months I have pain in my right knee.&have diabetes also and taking medicine but in these months I gain too much weight.
My grandfather is suffering from knees pain. Doctor asked to replace knee with new one. Please guide.
I am handicapped. I lost my leg below ankle knee. I heard about limb transplant somewhere but I don't know that it's successful or not? Please help me. And if it's successful than please inform me where this operation can be done.
Hello Dr, My father Mr. P.K Bansal have a age of 58. Many times he got the problem of shoulder pain. Whats the problem actually. Can you help me please.
I had an accident a few days back and there was an impact on left leg, but not much injury, but a blue spot and minor pain. Now I have an extended blue spot, but there is no pain in the region but slightly different skin texture. What can be the cause? Should I take any medicine or put some ointment? Should I be worried about it more? Please tell. Thanks.
Hi my mother has back pain since last 6 months, she had check up with doctor but no findings were found please suggest what to do?
Hii I am five months and ten days pregnant but I don't feel any movement and I have no problem like abdominal pain , back pain I am apousteley fine my weight gain normally it's any problems ya it's OK in first pregnancy.
Hello. I Have A Back Bone Problem From Childhood I Do not Want To Fix It By Any operations Bt I Want Fix It By Exercises And Other Activity So Please Tell Me What Should I Do For It?
Sometimes I feel a backache and sometimes it goes automatically. Kindly tell me the possible reasons. Thanks.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
- Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
- Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
- Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won't feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
- Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
- Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.