Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudha Lakshmi
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha LakshmiYour feedback matters!
Patient is 66 years on ventilator Kidney is not functioning and dialysis is on Heart is not pumping blood and heart function is at 10% Is it advisable to do bypass surgery on such a patient.
I'm 15 and my chest hurts right between my ribs but above my stomach hurts and I don't know why it's been going on for a few hours every once and a while When I get up When I go to sit down.
I am suffering from chest pain of Right side from several days ihv gone several blood checks n found ok physician prescribed me some gus related pills but still continuous pain in check b/w abdomen & chest some time shift from back I am also suffering from cramps in winter in my leg & side chest pls suggest me.
I am a 47 year old male, non-diabetic, non-hypertensive with generally good health. I am on anti-depressant therapy for pd and anxiety for the past 12-14 years. I have this feeling of skipped heart beats now and then since 2009 and have got myself examined by 2-3 cardiologists. All tests like echo, tmt are fine with no abnormalities. Is there any remedy for the same? I have slightly raised cholesterol and triglycerides.
My cousin had a chest pain last year September. Then he went to Cardiologist and they did angiography, they told him that he's having a block and they did angioplasty put a stent. Doctor advice him to have a medicine for 1 yr. His blood pressure, sugar, and cholesterol level is normal last month he stopped his medicines without consulting his doctor. He is only taking ecosprin only. Is that Ohkk?
Hi I am 29 year old, I sometimes feel I have high bp problem can I take the medicines without consulting any doctor?
I am 30 years old men My chest some time very pain but one side automatically And blood pressure high problem also me What to do Please help me.
Iam 22 old male iam suffering from upper left pain. What causes of pain. This pain is heart attack related or not not pain in heart. But heart muscle pain is formed please tell me the heart attack which age?
I am 76 years of age, having retired as Class I Gazetted Oficer from Ministry of Defence in 1996. Two years ago I lost my life partner in a sudden demise.I am a patient of Dilated Cardio Myopathy, Diabetic Type 2 Mellitus, having two stones each in both the kidneys, having arthritus in both the knees. I lose breath after walking a few yards or after tension due to any reason. I don't feel any appetite, rather suffer from constipation on having minimum bite at Lunch or Dinner. Obviously I wish to die in a working condition and without abnormal sufferings. Would you like to help me by way of suggesting adverse effect free medicines as I have already undergone various tests during the last 10-14 years. You may also suggest to me hasselfree treatment. I am taking Lenoxin (1/2 tablet OD, Lasix, Veltam 0.4, Monotrte 10 (BD), Zyloric 100, Dytor 10, Telma 20, Vitcoffel and Alprax (0.25 mg for andiety). I have tried to give all the relevant information about my condition. I will be grateful for pragmatic advice.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.