Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha LakshmiYour feedback matters!
I have burning and pain sensation in my stomach from navel to upper chest. When my stomach is empty it's worse and I feel like keeping my stomach full, so tht I don't feel tht pain & burning sensation. Early morning it's worse, I feel like vomiting too.
I am19 years old male, I started having chest pain after I smoked 20 cigarettes in a span of 5 hours about a week ago, After that I started having upper back, lung pain when I lied down sometimes or after smoking. Now I'm just experiencing chest pain in the muscles above the ribcage when I smoke or touch or press those muscles. I have never experienced such conditions before, I had my echo test done a couple of years back before I started smoking, everything was fine then.
I'm having pain in chest due to gym, may be muscle tearing is the reason. What should I do? Increase intake or?
Sir I m suffering form a intense pressure. I have to decrease my height but is there any way to do it please tell I m frustrated with my height.
Sir, my mother is 52 years old. She is a diabetic and b. P patient. She is affected with cataract. When we approached the eye specialist, he told us that it is impossible to undergo cataract operation as her health condition is not meting the requirements of the operation. So, is there any safe mode of operation available in india for this type of patients. So, I request you to properly guide me in this situation with good advice for my mother cataract operation asap. I will ever grateful to you for this act of kindness. Thank you.
In my urine 3 proteins are shown and it was informed that due to this my urine passes out slowly. This problem is for the last 4-5 months. Earlier my sugar level was 130 but now it is 103. I have high BP problem but it is in the range of 90-140 with daily dose of one tab. Of Amtas M 50. Please suggest me the possible remedy for 3 proteins in the using.
What is low blood pressure and what precautions I should take in this conditions and also tell about systems of low blood pressure?
My son is 13 years old. He is 50 KGS and 5 ft tall. He is showing low BP since aug 2016. First time when we checked on 28th Aug 16, it was 80/58. He also had cold and cough that time with slight fever. His fever, cold and cough went off, but bp did not improve. On 16th sept he again got fever, this time for the 1st time in his life he fainted early morning when he got up from bed and had just brushed his teeth. We took him to the doctor, he was tested for dengue, sugar, urine and thyroid. All his reports were normal. But bp was 99/60. With medication (argumentine and crocin) his fever went off. Then we checked his bp again on 19th sept it was 86/60, on 21th sept it was 90/60 and on 3 Oct it was 90/60 only. He has no other problem. He is generally on homeopathy treatment whenever he gets cold and cough and during fever we give him allopathy treatment with doctors concern only. Please can you suggest me what to do now for the low bp issue apart from giving him lot of fluids and juices.
I have chest right side pain every 2 - 3 days once that time some cough. what can I do? Please help me.
I am 45 years old, male. I had a viral fever few days back and consulted our family doctor. He checked my BP and said it is on higher side. It was 98/148. My weight is 85 kg, so Doctor prescribed some activities. After doing some light walk exercise, my BP was 95/132, still on higher side. What are the other precautions I should take to control my BP. Is it really alarming? Please suggest me Doctor. I do not have other symptoms like vomiting, headache, weakness, fever etc.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.