Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SudhaYour feedback matters!
I missed my periods 11 days before. I had done a home pregnancy test and its result is positive. Now how long should I not have sexual contact with my husband. My husband insist me to have sex, but I don't allow as i'm afraid it would effect my pregnancy. Please advise.
I am 24 yrs. I have some rituals in my home from 23rd nov to 29th nov. But my last months periods date was 21st of oct. And as expectedin this month it will happen between 23rd to 25th of nov. Please suggest me any medicine so that I can preponed my menses.
I am pregnant 8 weeks. Previously, I had an abortion in June 2016 (bleeding/no growth of foods find in ultrasound). Now, At this time, following tests is conducted by Doctor (Gyeno). *Antiphospholipid antibody IGG- 38.18 GPL U/ml IGM- 16.66 MPL U/ml *Anti cardiolipin IGG - 41.13 GPL U/ml IGM - 18.01 MPL U/ml Above results are out of range. *Prothrombin Time -12 second *International Normalized Ratio- 1 Above results are in normal range. I want to know that Based on above test results, is there I need blood thinning treatment during pregnancy because Dr. Giving Following treatment to me:- -Ecosprin 75 mg (daily) - Clexane injection, low molecular weight heparin (0.4 ml/40 mg)(daily), both for 8 months. Also, please tell me if bones (me & my baby) becomes weak with blood thinning medicines?
I am pregnant. I have done HCG beta and it shows 1300 level which means 5 weeks of pregnancy. I want to terminate my pregnancy. What is the best way. Can I use Unwanted kit to terminate pregnancy.
Since the time my period has finished I have got a weird itch down there. Also sometimes it burns when I pass urine. I am using v wash. But it isn't really helping. What should I do?
Dr. can I take primolut N tablet to get periods is this side effects? And ye tablet har month to lna nai pdenga na.
health benefits of millet
1. Millet is alkaline and it digests easily.
2. The hunzas – who live in a remote area of the himalayan foothills and are known for their excellent health and longevity – enjoy millet as a staple in their diet.
3. Millet will hydrate your colon to keep you from being constipated.
4. Millet acts as a prebiotic feeding microflora in your inner ecosystem.
5. The serotonin in millet is calming to your moods.
6. Millet is a smart carb with lots of fiber and low simple sugars. Because of this it has a relatively low glycemic index and has been shown to produce lower blood sugar levels than wheat or rice. (kamari and sumathi, 2002)
7. Magnesium in millet can help reduce the effects of migraines and heart attacks.
8. Niacin (vitamin b3) in millet can help lower cholesterol.
9. Millet consumption decreases triglycerides and c-reactive protein. Scientists in seoul, south korea concluded that millet may be useful in preventing cardiovascular disease.
10. All millet varieties show high antioxidant activity. A team of biochemists analyzed the antioxidant activity; all varieties showed high antioxidant activity.
11. Millet is gluten-free and non-allergenic. A great grain for sensitive individuals.
12. Millet’s high protein content (15 percent) makes is a substantial addition to a vegetarian diet.