Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SudhaYour feedback matters!
My husband is a service man, due to long hours of sitting, unscheduled eating and more of mental work his tummy is coming out. He feels lethargic, tired and complains for pain in legs after coming home, travel to work takes almost 4-5 hours. He doesn't takes breakfast properly, and no exercise and meditation at all. Please advise what can I do to make him feel better and active. Also, to bring his tummy to shape.
I have hyperpigmentation around lips, under-arms, and bikini area. What should I do? Please help me.
Hi, What is the cure of migraine I am suffering from 2 years. Please suggest the medicine. Will be thankful to you.
Jillian TakamiIs my microwave emitting death rays? Is bird flu still a threat? I do yoga, but should I also be lifting weights? You don't need to waste another second wondering and worrying. We've got the definitive answers right here.
Can I use moov/volini spray for backache. As 2 week earlier I gave birth to my child by cesarean delivery. Request pls suggest accordingly.
I'm Ankit. I have bleeding in my teeth what should I do. Please ask me some suggestions about it. Waiting for your suggestions.
I got a baby before 12 days and its a c section delivery. Now I am getting more lice on my hair? Is that normal? Pls suggest some chemical less remedy to avoid the lice.
I am having an allergy problem due to dust and smoke, its chronic disease to me for a long time. But now my inner side of throat is swelling and its paining. How can I cure this allergy problem.
Excessive hair fall, thinning of hair and bald spots are not only concerns of adults, children too suffer from hair woes. Look for signs and identify causes that are leading to your child's hair loss. With proper treatment hair loss can be reversed and your child's hair can be restored.
Look for these signs to determine whether your child is suffering from hair loss.
- Bald patches on the head.
- Loss of hair from the entire body
- Excessive hair loss but not complete fallout
- Spots of broken hair and scattered hair loss
- Alopecia areata - This condition results in oval patches of hair fallout from certain portions of the head. It is a noncontiguous condition that appears when the body's immunization attacks the hair follicles. About 25% of affected kids also suffer from ridging nails.
- Tinea capitis - Also known as ringworms of the scalp, this is a type of fungal infections that are often seen in children. It causes oval shaped scaly spots on the head due to breakage of hair and the remaining roots seem like black spots.
- Telogen effluvium - If your child has undergone some kind of trauma, be it physical or psychological, it can cause the hair follicles to enter into the resting phase and within 6 to 16 weeks excessive hair loss occurs leaving your child partially bald.
- Trichotillomania - Stress or anxiety can cause your child to pull out his/her own hair. This results in scattered hair loss and broken hair which is prominent on the sides of the head.
- Lack of nutrients - Nutritional deficiency can cause hair loss if your child lacks vitamin A, B complex and biotin it can trigger hair fall.
Hair fall in children is common and treatable if they are of medical causes. Sometimes rubbing and playing with hair can also cause hair loss so parents are advised to look into all the probable causes that might lead to shedding.
Related Tip: What is the Most Effective Hair Regrowth Treatment??
I have my knee cap problem whenever I continue to run for a long time. It just felt like it is removed. Why is this?
My aunt had her uterus removal since 10 months. After the removal now she has incision hernia and doctors advice surgery and said they will repair it using some kind of gauge. They said there are different kinds of gauges available we want to know that what type of gauge will be suitable and how much expenses required tentative. Pls help.
I got acne on my face, it's size is big, I used skin lite cream for many weeks but didn't see any changes.
Myself Kishore Gowda I want to fair and handsome can you give me tips for skin whitening and face also.
I got pain every time while having sex in my vagina. It's more than the normal intercourse pain. Can you help me out with this?
Abdominal ball exercises:
Here are a few tips to consider before starting abdominal exercises:
Tighten your stomach muscles by drawing in your belly button to your spine this helps stabilize your hips, pelvis and lower back as well as strengthening your deepest abdominal muscle (transverse abdominus).
Avoid lifting with your neck muscles make sure to keep your chin tucked in a neutral position with a space between your chin and chest.
Avoid flexion exercises if you have been diagnosed with osteoporosis. A standard abdominal crunch is an example of a flexion exercise that can be harmful on your lower back if you have osteoporosis. Please contact your doctor first before starting any abdominal exercise program.
If you can't do an exercise with proper form, wait until you are stronger and start with easier exercises. You can easily injure your lower back or neck if you try to perform exercises that are too advanced. Start with the exercises you can do with good form.
Discontinue any exercise that increases your pain. If any abdominal exercise increases pain in your lower back, abdomen, pelvis or hips, discontinue the exercise and consult your doctor or medical professional.
Remember to exercise your abdominal muscles like you would any other muscle about three to four times per week. There is no need to do 100 sit-ups everyday! choose about five of the exercises below or rotate them into your routine.
After hair break created a boil on my legs look like a (Baal tod) or a boil how to reduce this problem. Pls give me some treatment or solutions. Thnx.
Truth is, you can.
Your body is an intelligent temple. It always gives off alarms or notifications if something is going wrong somewhere. These few signs can alert you that your thyroid may not be functioning as well as it should be:
1. You have begun to gain weight suddenly.
2. Your energy levels have drastically gone down.
3. You are sweating more than you usually do (even during cold weather).
4. Your skin has become dry and hair has become strawy and brittle.
5. Your appetite has reduced.
6. You have suddenly become constipated.
If you begin to experience a combination of any of the above symptoms, it is advisable to get your thyroid levels checked.