Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudarshan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SudarshanYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I recently got married, from that time, on wards I am not feeling healthy frequently suffering from fever. I got herpes infections and urine infection. I really do not know what is wrong with me? before marriage, I didn't suffer from fever these many times and I didn't get one infection also. Could you please help me how can I take precautions. My blood group is A and my husband blood group is B .Please tell is there problem with any blood group.
The water which I drink have salt content is there any problems if I drink it? And how about kidney stones?
I feel to urinate again and again after few minutes and only few drops come. My vagina burns. Feels heavy.
There are some problems in my urine. Urine is too late to get out. Moreover, the urinary pressure come in very sort time and latrine also not clear. What should be done?
I am urinating almost 10-12 times a day. I google it to see if this is normal for a human being or not. It said a normal human being urinates around 7 times a day. So what is the problem with it? Can you help with that? It's not a major issue.
Daily morning when I urine its coming in thick yellow colour Can I know why it is Wat are the reasons behind it should I consult a doctor for this.
I have problem with my one kidney and doctor said we need to remove it. My other kidney works normally. Do I need a transplant or I can live a normal life with one kidney only? What's the surgery time, recovery time and cost for a good hospital like Apollo delhi?
Hi I have 40 years old chronic kidney disease ,one week ago have tested blood sample creatine level-8.2 after 3 dialysis it comes 4.4,doctor advice my present situation dialysis is only solution for this. Kindly suggest for this.
I was diagnosed with small kidney stones measuring 3.4 mm in the upper calyx of left kidney. Doc said it will go naturally & was given neeri tablets initially. Later I consulted an urologist who prescribed urimax 0.2 mg. My second lab report after few days measured the stone with 2 mm. The medicines are not helping. I also have constant UTIs. Will this ever get healed naturally?
I pee 8-12 times in a day in a break of 1-2 hour. Is it normal for adult or should I need to consult doctor if its abnormal/problematic for adults. I drink a good amount of water also.
Doctor jo ghar par urine se test hota hai pregnancy ka agr us mai koi whiteness ya bubbles ni ate hai toh kya pregnancy nahi hoti hai?
My mother is diabetic patient for last 15 years. Now she has stone and admitted in hospital for stone operation but for last four days her sugar is varing from 135 to 250 and doctors are saying that in case we are unable to operate. Please Suggest me what I do.
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems
Urinary symptoms commonly experienced with prostate problems include;
- The need to urinate frequently during the night.
- Urinating more often during the day.
- Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
- The urine stream is slow to start.
- Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
- A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
- A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
- The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
- A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
- Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
- Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
UroLift: A new method of treatment for men, where medication has not been successful, but their prostates are not so enlarged that they need more invasive surgery. It involves the Transurethral Insertion of staples to separate the lobes of the prostate. It has minimal side effects and preserves ejaculatory and erectile function.
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems
Various medications to help ease your urinary problems, including;
- Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
- Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
- Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.
- Over-the-counter medicine 'Saw Palmetto' (Serenoa repens) is used sometimes. This may help some men, especially if frequent urination at night is a problem. However, recent reviews of the evidence for using Saw Palmetto as a treatment for mild or moderate urinary symptoms did not show any improvement compared to no treatment, in men with BPH.