Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudarshan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SudarshanYour feedback matters!
If urine output is increase then may be diabetes If yes what is reason if no what is reason please give me answer.
I am 40 years male suffering from recurrent micturition and from a long time and intence dezire to micturate after every 30 minuteplz give advice.
Dear doctor I am suffering from frequently urine discharge. Although I don't take much water yet I have to go toilet 12 to 15 time in a day. I checked by Hba1c past month and it was normal. I am married person.
My uncle's age is 65 he is suffering from ckd from last 4 month his creatinine is 10 and potassium is 5 he is undergoing dialysis once in one month or once in 15 days ,his urine output is ok So please suggest me remedy to lower creatinine level and also suggest me food to take everyday ie for breakfast ,lunch, dinner and which food not to take Also his hemoglobin level is also reduced to 7 because of which we had to give him 2 unit of blood ,so suggest me some home remedy to increase hemoglobin level and he also has the problem of constipation and he does has his stomach clean for 4 to 5 days.
GOOD MORNING SIR / MADAM, My son is 13 years old and studying 8th STD. He is suffering due to following problems: 1. He is taking medicine for thyroid, thyroxine 50+12.5 as per Doctor advice. At present his weight about 103 kg and height 171 CMs. 2. He is suffering due to RP (Retinitis Pigmentosa), as per Sankara Nethralaya, the vision nerve cells getting decaying hence vision will be Tunnel vision after some time years. 3. He says that, he will get short temper when he is feeling alone OR annoying with friends. His eyes become red and during that time, he is have having headache at the backside. Please advice for the remedy.
What if you have a night fall, right before urinating? Like you have to release your urine, but instead you ejaculate? Is this normal?
I suffer from pills for one year. I have been taken some homeopath medicine, but no any improvement. It is the last step of pills, some pill are come on outside of anus.
Hii. I had urinary tract infection a month ago. I realised this bcz I had for fever and very bad back ache. After urine test the doc said I have UTI. I took some tablets and everything was fine within a week. However I feel the problem is back. No fever but I have back pain (kidney pain) and pain in the abdomen (which is in on /off mode. I am drinking a lot of water but the back pain is not going. Pls pls pls help me! Should I take any medicine pls prescribe. Help pls.
From the last few days I have developed a small tight lump under my ass just below the end of spine. It is uncomfortable to sit as it pains. Do not know what we call it in english or hindi, in punjabi we call it guilty. It is under the skin I can touch it but nothing is visible from above please provide some medicines that are available in bihar. I am very poor student please do not ask for fees. Help me please. And these lumps also used to happen over my ass earlier but gets vanished automatically itself after 3-4 days but this one is frm 7 days and I ride bike everyday for 2 hours so it pains a lot. Provide a remedy with detail knowledge about it. Please.
An overactive bladder is a condition that is characterized by a problem in the bladder storage function; a problem that eggs one on to urinate frequently. This condition can cause problems in your social and work life. You may isolate yourself from others and feel embarrassed about the situation.
If you have an overactive bladder, you may exhibit symptoms of frequent urination, involuntary leakage of urine and frequent urge to urinate. These symptoms might disrupt your daily life; so it is important to seek advice from a medical practitioner.
To better understand what causes an overactive bladder, you need to know how the urination process works. Urine is produced by the kidneys, which flows to the bladder. During urination, the urine is excreted from an opening in the bladder and flows out via the urethra. As the kidneys secrete urine, the bladder starts to fill up. During this stage, nerve signals are sent to the brain; signals that trigger your body to urinate. The bladder muscles tighten that pushes the urine out of the body.
An overactive bladder results from the involuntarily contraction of the bladder, which might happen even if the content of urine in the bladder is low. These contractions create the urge to urinate. The various causes of an overactive bladder are:
- Excessive fluid intake, if your fluid intake is high, then you may have the tendency to urinate frequently.
- Presence of tumors or stones in the bladder can make the bladder overactive as well.
- Excessive alcohol or caffeine consumption has the same effect as an excessive intake of fluids has.
- Urinary tract infections may interfere with the entire process of urination, thus causing your bladder to swell up and become overactive.
- Other diseases and conditions such as constipation and an enlarged prostate can hamper bladder functioning.
There are multiple approaches to treat an overactive bladder; your doctor may use one or a combination of multiple methods.
- Medications: Medications such as Trospium and Tolterodine help in relaxing the bladder. These medications help treat symptoms of frequent urination.
- Bladder injections: Botox is a protein that is injected into the bladder that causes partial paralysis of the bladder muscles. This helps in treating the constant urge to urinate. However, its effects are temporary as they last for 6-9 months.
- Lifestyle modifications: Certain lifestyle modifications such as incorporating exercises to strengthen the pelvic muscles, maintaining optimal weight levels and bladder training to control its functioning can help with managing an overactive bladder.
- Surgery: If the other treatments do not produce the desired results, then surgery is usually recommended. The aim of the surgery is to enhance the storage capacity of the bladder and reduce bladder pressure.