Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudarshan Kumar VashistYour feedback matters!
Hello My name is Hemal, and I am suffering from diabetic from last 5 years, so please advice me to cure my diabetic. Thank you.
We are planning to make a baby. My period is 29th of this month. If I want to do pregnancy test wen should I check up.
She is suffering from knee pain several checkups made but no use she can not walk fastly and she can not stand for long time.
My wife aged 38 years got tubectomy in Apr 2014. Her period occasionally has always been done almost one week in advance. Last period was on 17 oct 2016 and Now the period would have been done by 17 Nov 2016 which has not been done. Please advice the reason.
My mouth Bad breath what can I do. Who'd solution use full, I am many time using listerine but not good result.
I have oily skin not very much oily but it's oily. How can I take care of my skin. And remove dark circles.
Suddenly motion stopped. More than 10 days I am suffering. Daily 2 times go to bathroom. But presently I am suffering. What I am doing presently.
My age is 21, and my height is 5ft5" are there any chances for my height growth? and upto what age height can be increased. Please reply. Thank you.
I have been diagnosed with suspected chikungunya. What's the best treatment to recover fast. Is it advisable to travel with chikungunya.
I have low immunity power. How to improve it. I always feel weakness in my body ,how to overcome with this?
Hello, I am 22 year old and having problem of fear of ghosts from my childhood. I hardly sleep alone at night. There are always running thoughts in my mind about ghosts. I don't have problem when someone with me. I am currently studying and due to this problem, I loosed much more in my career. Please provide me proper guidance to overcome this. P. S. - Please tell me whether this problem can be solve by treatment or not.
I am 23 years guy . Im not very fair but I am good looking . Since few months I donno why I am becoming dark day by day even if do not come out in the sunny days . I do use sunscreen and many home made remedies to get a better skin tone but I could not. I do smoke occasionally .could anyone suggest me few tips or any guidelines to follow to get my fair skin tone back.
I hv gain so mch weght after delivery how cn I overcome with diss problem please tell me m very mch troubled cnt do work properly tired early.
Im 25 year old. Always having tensed life, no sleep at night. Always worried about future. I' ve 9 month kid too. I don't know till what time I suffer like these please help me to give alive life. I want to laugh, want to happy but not possible.
Home remedies for dandruff
Dandruff, also known as seborrheic dermatitis is a common scalp disorder. It can occur due to dry skin, irritated oily skin, the growth of bacteria and fungus on the scalp, inflammatory skin conditions, and other such factors. It causes itchiness along with the excessive formation of dry skin flakes on the scalp.
Natural home remedy using coconut oil and camphor:
1. Heat 4 tbsp of coconut oil.
2. Add 1 piece of camphor while it's heating.
3. Mix well
4. Massage on the scalp when lukewarm before bedtime.
5. Leave it overnight
Natural home remedy using fenugreek seeds:
1. Take 2 tbsp fenugreek seeds.
2. Soak them in water overnight.
3. Sieve the mixture.
4. Collect the seeds.
5. Crush seeds to a fine paste.
6. Massage this paste on the scalp.
7. Wash it off with soap-nut water.
Natural home remedy using egg whites, lemon juice, and margosa leaves:
1. Crush 2 egg whites.
2. Mix 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
3. Mix well
4. Apply on the scalp.
5. Leave it for half an hour.
6. Crush a handful of margosa leaves.
7. Soak this paste in half l water.
8. Mix well
9. Wash hair with this water followed by plain water.
I am 45 years old. I drink regularly 2/3 peg wishsky. But I have mild sex at night. What can I do to increase sex?
Im nearly 20. My height is 5'5".My friends saying that my growth is stopped. Can I know what is age limit for growth (HGH). I wish to grow little more. Or suggest any ideas to grow tall.
Hi. I am fatima from Hyderabad and my age is 23 years. I have dark circles and black heads. Could you please give me home remedy to get rid of it. Ill b happy if you help me. Thank you.
Hi doctor, I have pain in my left side of my lower stomach front side. When I urinate a little pain, Why this occurs.?
According to Ayurveda, ‘Jwara’ or fever refers to the irregularities of body temperature. In majority of the cases, there is reduced heat in the GIT (gastrointestinal tract) and an increased temperature in the external body. Fever might be a symptom of a disease or can be a disease in itself. According to Ayurveda, fever happens because of an imbalance in the following doshas:
Fever Management Rules
Light food or fasting is advised at the early stage of fever. This helps in drawing away heat from the external parts nd shifts it to the center. You should drink warm water in all fevers, except Pitta fever. Doing so balances the stomach heat. Warm liquid foods that include sago or barley should be consumed. Vegetable soup help as well, but astringent foods should be avoided at the early stages of the fever. During the early fever stages, antipyretic medications are to be avoided. These medicines reduce the stomach’s temperature and by doing so, render the Ayurvedic treatment redundant as the GIT’s heat is lowered.
General fever treatment therapies
- Sudarshana Choorna should be taken twice daily and about 2 grams should suffice. This ‘Choorna’ can be taken along with any of the above mentioned treatments.
- Vasaka leaf is another simple remedy for treating fever. It should be mixed with ‘Shukti Bhasma’ (10%) and should be taken twice daily in 2 gram doses.
- Ginger tea is another remedy that always turns out to be comforting and is of great value. Consume a concoction made by adding half a teaspoon of fennel seeds, cinnamon, ginger powder and a little clove to a hot cup of water helps. The herbs should be soaked for about 10 minutes. They should be filtered afterwards before drinking the tea. It should be kept in mind that both ginger and aspirin dilute the blood. Thus, ginger tea should be avoided for two hours after consuming aspirin.
- Fasting for about a day is advised for fever without any other symptom as the body gets rid of toxins. A strict diet regimen should be followed after consulting a doctor. Steamed vegetables without spices are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.