Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SudarshanYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. In recent blood test my CHOLESTEROL levels are not good. LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT is 184 mg/dl. NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL is 207.37 mg/dl. Please suggest best way to overcome this.
When I lay on bed left side angel. I feel pain in my chest. What is lesion please give suggestions me.
I am 40 Years of Age, Male, I wanna to ask the Question from you that I am diabetic patient as well as High Blood Pressure so Question is that how to prevent these diseases what precaution should I take? Thanks With Regards.
I am 21 year male and I am having high blood pressure i. E. 160/80 I do not have any kind of tension, But yes I do heavy weight exercises at the gym, is gym is the reason of high blood pressure or some thing ele. Please answer my question its important.
I got an accident with a truck. And there is some. Internal pain on my chest so whAt can I do? To feel free from it.
My sister suffers from low blood pressure all the time her bp is as low as 50/80 or even lower than 50 at times say 49. She has severe exhaustion and headache because if the same .please advice what needs to be done. Are there any tests which need to be done. Had got all her routine test done 2 months back n they were all ok.
I am having pain in my chest, only in the left side of it. Usually the pain area is lower chest and its a sharp pain when I breathe in or cough. I have had bronchitis as a kid and also have been smoking. Recently I have gained weight as well as I have stopped exercising much. I am 91 kgs ay 5.11 inch height. Can there be a correlation or is it a dire condition. Please help.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.