Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sucharitha ReddyYour feedback matters!
I use tobacco my teeth look yellow i want to clean up my teeth what is the genuine standard cost for it ?
My mouth is all red inside and dry since almost a week. Don't have any issue with stomach, generally I think this happen due to stomach issues etc but mine is perfectly fine. Only issue is minor fungal near private parts and very dry (red inside) mouth. If you can kindly let me know any medication for that.
My Incisors are yellow with a dark staining in the lower part of the upper central incisor, I got my teeth polished and it remained white for 1-2 weeks but again started yellowing and dark staining. I have a bad mouth odour, used stolin for Pyrrha and currently using Colgate plax mouthwash. How to get white teeth and also rid of bad odour. I have a habit of eating snacks and sleep around 2 AM.
Hii. M 30 year old male. I have observed white rings on my tongue for past 4 weeks. They keep changing position and shape and size. They disappear sometimes and come back again. I vaguely remember it happening after a dose of antibiotics.
I have been suffering from teeth pain when ever I have drink cold water. What is the problem. Which medicine is better to solve.
Sir/ma'am I have problem in my teeth All above teeth is in front (straight) and All below teeth is in back (straight) And when I eat there is half cm gap in between the above all teeth and below all teeth But my all above teeth is good looking and 100% straight but I have the gap problem only. So I want to ask that is there any solution from dentist to overcome this solution. And also when I am in rest then my all teeth don't meet each other (ie the all above teeth is in front and all below teeth in back so there is gap) I want my front above teeth to meet front below teeth even I am in rest (not talking) And also I want to spend 1 lakh rs. To dentist when I will 28 years old so please help from the science point of view. Is this possible?
I am 67 all my teeth are intact. The front teeth upper and lower are a little bit projecting. At this age is it possible to set it right. How to remove stains on the teeth? While chewing /masticating the food the side teeth touches the flesh of the mouth and gets pain. One dentist said slight chipping of the teeth so that it will not harm the sides of the mouth. Pl advise.
Since I have adopted a cap on my one of the inner teeth a foul smell usually comes. What shall I do to remove it.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.
inspite regular cleaning of teeth, my gums are bleeding. 5 days back deep cleaning is also done. Now problem is enhanced. Even I gargle with plain water, it gives red colored water. I use soft sensitive brush twice a day. I use colgate total or vico vajradanti tooth paste. If I give light massage on gums, it bleeds more. I used Gummex or other such liquid also as suggested by dentist. I have used anti biotic CIP Tz500 and Flotrip Forte once. Improved a bit but after deep cleaning, bleeding has become more prominent. From today, I am going to start floss also particularly in the area where I see little swelled up gums. Please advise now what is your suggestion in the matter. Thanks Regards.
Hi Doctor I am suffering from pulp infection and I consult BDS Dentist he suggested to root canal treatment, can I know the details about it and what is the fee for root canal and cost of cap.
My wife is pregnant for 4 months and she have a dental problem the dentist says to go for xray of teeth but one of my friend says that xray is not safe in pregnancy, please help me out.
Hello doctor. Yesterday I felt hard bump on roof of my mouth while I was just touching tongue on it. When I checked in mirror it looks like small colourless lump just like other area of the skin. It is painless and to tongue it feels like some hard bone bump. I am feeling little scared because I smoke occasionally.
Whenever I brush my teeth, 2 or 3 of them starts bleeding. I have this problem since last 3 years. Please solve my problem.
I am 18 years old. My problem is my teeth is slightly yellowish. I am feeling shame to laugh with other people. How can I make my theet whiter at home without consulting a dental clinic in a natural way.
Fluoride strengthens tooth enamel, which helps to prevent tooth decay. When acids from sugary or acidic foods attack the enamel, fluoride creates a wall of defense against erosion.
It is especially important for adolescents to have an ample amount of fluoride in their diet. Adolescents' teeth are still developing and need the extra protection to grow stronger enamel. Adolescents also tend to favor sugary snacks and drinks such as candy and soda. Fluoride in their diet helps protect adolescents against such overindulgence. To help provide enough fluoride for their children, parents need to know some important facts about the mineral.
Where do I find fluoride?
Since eggs and milk contain fluoride, you should include plenty of those foods in your teens' meals. If you live in an area served by a public water supply, check to see if your municipality adds fluoride to its water.
You can also purchase fluoride-containing mouthwash and toothpaste for your kids to use. Even if they don't remember to brush as often as they should, the fluoride in their mouthwash and toothpaste can help stave off tooth decay.
If your kids need a little extra help fighting tooth decay, your children's dentist may prescribe extra-strength fluoride products for them to use. Be sure to take them for a regular teeth cleaning twice a year. Most dentists include a topical fluoride application as part of the procedure for patients from six to sixteen.
How do I keep my kids from getting too much fluoride?
Although the right amount of fluoride is essential to oral health, too much fluoride can cause adverse effects. Keep a close eye on your kids' teeth. If you notice staining, pitting, or a lacy appearance, your child may be getting too much fluoride. Make an appointment with your dentist to have them checked for a condition called" fluorosis"
If children ingest large amounts of fluoride, they may develop diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, and vomiting. For this reason, keep fluoride products out of the reach of young children. Teach your older children the importance of not swallowing their toothpaste or mouthwash, regardless of how good it tastes.
For more information about the best ways to use fluoride to maximize oral health for you and your children, contact your child's dentist. If it's been a while since your children had a teeth cleaning and dental checkup, make an appointment with their dentist today.