Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SucharithaYour feedback matters!
Using pregnancy kit my gf found to b pregnant, is there any other way of aborting the child rather than abortion?
I am 24 year old female suffering from thyroid and irregular periods from 2 years or more my weight is increased to 130 kgs and in very proportionate body shape what should I do to get in shape reduce weight and get rid of thyroid problems permanently? I am also facing body pain, breathing problem and more because of it.
A female age 33-34 year married last year 2015 August .she is unable to conceive .she consult gynecologist and find PCOS. What r treatment and success rate.
Last month I got periods again after 14 days counting day one as first day. And this time it was for 10 days. 3/4 days Before commencement I used to get pinching pain only I the tip of my breasts. It went away after the period started those ended on 6th march. Again I M getting pain in the tips. Some times its really bad, I have to hold them, rub gently, press lightly for few mins. It's more on one side. FYI I am going through a lot of stress. Stress beyond my capabilities. Nowadays. Financial crises, no mediclaim. Is it due to that.. Or is this Menopause. Please help. Pleaaassseee.
4-5 days ago while intercourse my hubby inserted a chewing gum in vagina. I didn't see it coming out through urine can it go itself to uterus. Also what problems can I face? Right now I am fine.
I am 27 years married women having irregular periods from last 5 months that is 1 period in 2 months please guide.
I am 22 yrs old female. My height is 151 cm and weight 76 kgs. I have PCOS cysts in both ovaries and taking NORMOZ tablet for it. I am hypothyroid and taking medication for that and it is in control now. TSH is 4.17. I have kidney stone in right kidney since past two years. I have no pain or symptoms. Urea value is 22 and creatinine is 0.8. But the ultrasound showed that size has slightly increased (5.9 mm) What should I do for it? My cholesterol level is high. The ultrasound I did showed a fatty liver. My cholesterol level is 196 and LDL is 13. LDL to HDL ratio 2.7. Is it a risk factor? Should I take any medication for it? How to bring it to normal level? I am attaching my reports regarding cholesterol, thyroid, etc. Please have a look and comment about it. I have lot of dandruff in my hair. I am using shampoos suggested by my dermatologist but yet have lot of powdery dandruff. What is solution for it? Please answer all my queries above. Thanks.
Im suffering from hormone imbalance and I have irregular periods what to do how to cure my hormone in balance? Please help me
We are planning for a baby so I wanna know which is the most appropriate days in her cycle to have sex so that my wife can conceive.
I married recently We dnt want children for 2 years So please suggest pills her pills. And since suffering from hormonal imbalance. Her age is 21.
Sir my grlfrnd is 21 years old and continue getting weight, and she have also a problem that she never get timely period and also have little bit pimple always occured in her face. Plz help
I had intercourse on 26 April and had my periods on may 7 with a heavy flow that I usually have then in the month of June I had my semester exam so I was stressed up .my periods didn't occur and still no signs of periods. Am I pregnant or should I wait for my periods?.
Many people, particularly the younger generation is absolutely against the consumption of ghee. That is because, they are not informed of the health benefits of this golden tinged, flavorful and nutrient-rich butterfat. The consumption of ghee can be traced back to the tradition of Ayurveda in the ancient India, and it was regarded as a sacred, cleansing, medicinal and nutrient rich food. Here are some of the unknown benefits of ghee.
- Ghee is free of lactose: Many individuals are not able to digest lactose, which is a sugar found in milk due to the quality of the dietary product, because of the digestive condition of the person concerned. Do you know, a substantial percentage of the total population of the world is lactose intolerant? In case you belong to that group, you can consume ghee without any worries. The traditional cultures were aware of the ways in which the digestibility of any dairy product can be improved. The process of making ghee helps in the removal of lactose and leaves behind the purest form of butter oil.
- Ghee is casein free: Casein is the protein component present in milk which causes milk allergies. When the gut flora gets compromised, the consumption of casein can pave the way for an opiate effect on the brain since it is not well digested. When ghee is made, the milk solids comprising of lactose as well as casein float on the top which aids in their easy removal. In the pure Indian cuisine, ghee used does not contain lactose and casein. This is because the process of culturing removes all traces of these components.
- Ghee is a stable source of fat when used in cooking: The polyunsaturated oils such as safflower and sunflower oil contain different types of double bonds and which make them least stable for cooking. On the other hand, ghee is primarily a saturated fat which is highly stable for baking and sautéing.
- Ghee is a form of saturated fat: There are many pieces of research which prove that consumption of saturated fats does not cause any cardiac disease. So, if you have high blood pressure and cardiac problems, you can freely consume ghee without worrying about aggravating it.
- Ghee contains bio-available Vitamin A in abundance: The dairy products derived from ruminants like goats, cows, and sheep which graze on the grass offers an amazing source of fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin A. This type of vitamins is mainly stored ion the fat portion which means that the concentration of vitamin in milk is lower than that of the ghee. Vitamin A plays a considerable role in hormone balance, fertility, liver health, and stamina.
Hence, to reap these benefits, you should consider consuming little amounts of ghee every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.