Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SucharithaYour feedback matters!
The inside of our body needs deep cleansing every few days. We eat different kinds of food - spicy, sweet, sour, fried or baked - it is good to try some detoxing of body before the food we eat creates long term problems. Try these simple home remedies for some internal deep cleaning.
1. Aloe vera and lemon: aloe vera is an excellent at cleansing action. It acts instantly when taken in the following manner. Take a leaf of aloe vera leaf and extract a spoon full of gel or use packed aloe juice. Add juice of a lemon and some water. Drink this juice once every day for best results.
2. Lemon water all day: another way to detox your body is by adding lemon juice to your water and drink it throughout the day. The citric acid in lemon acts against body fat and breaks it down.
3. Ginger and cucumber: add grated ginger, cucumber slices, lemon slices and a few mint leaves in a jug full of water, and leave it overnight. Strain it in the morning and drink the water throughout the day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I have breast problem, that is loose n dark. Nd I wanna lift n fix in shape my breast. My vagina is too loose.
Hi I got terminated my pregnancy at 20 weeks because of right leg bone deformed @ March 7 Monday today 22 March still I'm bleeding little when does it stop when will I get regular periods. highly impossible to survive like this. When can I conceive next. Please answer doctors
Im patient thalassemia intermediate hbe beta but my is husband normal. My question is if im pregnancy may I using desfrel therapy? My fetus may get effect or not? What the food may I take for stay energy during pregnancy.
For last two months I didn't get my periods and after 13 more days it will be 3 months. Am I having PCOS? because my weight also keep on increasing as I see myself. please suggest some ways.
I am 21 years old. When I start my periods time (menstrual), I am having sever stomach pain and I am omitting for many time that 1st day. I am also having leg pain too. " is there any problem on using Paracetamol for this? " Please suggest me a solution for this.
I am a unmarried girl. I Have to go vaishno Devi on coming Monday and I am afraid of my periods because there is chances of having my dates today kr tomorrow. So please suggest me a medicine that can postpone my date for 1 week.
Trichomoniasis is one of the most commonly occurring sexually transmitted infections. It generally happens on account of having multiple sexual partners or not using condoms and other protective measures during sexual intercourse (vaginal or anal).
Trichomoniasis leads to a foul smelling vaginal discharge and other symptoms that include spotting/bleeding, painful urination, itching in the vaginal region, all of them resulting in painful sexual intercourse. The single- celled protozoa (pathogen) causing this infection is Trichomonas vaginalis.
The most common symptoms among women are:
- vaginal discharge, which can be white, gray, yellow, or green, and usually frothy with an unpleasant smell
- vaginal spotting or bleeding
- genital burning or itching
- genital redness or swelling
- frequent urge to urinate
- pain during urination or sexual intercourse
The most common symptoms in men are:
- discharge from the urethra
- burning during urination or after ejaculation
- an urge to urinate frequently
Treatment Options for Trichomoniasis-
The treatment options for Trichomoniasis can be categorized as follows:
Antibiotics such as ‘Tinidazole’ or metronidazole can be administered.
It is advisable not to consume alcohol within the first 24 hours of being administered ‘metronidazole’ and the first 72 hours of being administered tinidazole as it can lead to severe vomiting and nausea.
Metronidazole is strictly advised against during pregnancy as it can harm the baby.
How to Prevent Trichomoniasis?
The preventive measures include:
Indulging in safe sex is the best way to prevent Trichomoniasis.
Condoms should be used by both the male and the female partners during a sexual intercourse (anal or vaginal).
Sharing sex toys is another big ‘NO’ as the carriers of various STDs may spread through their common usage.
If a person has already been infected by Trichomoniasis then abstaining from sex is the safest option to prevent it from spreading.
I am 29, got married last one and half years ago we trying to baby but still it's not happening, my job is in other country and after every 2 months meet with my wife and spend the time for a week.
I got married 2 years back and now we are planning for kids and for that we tried from last two months but my wife's cycles are normal no change pls guide how can we know that.
1) Period k kitne din bad ovulation date aati hain? 13 din bad ya 14 din bad 2) ovulation date k 2 din aage or 2 din bad sex karne se male pregnancy aaskti Hain? 3) ovulation date k din hi sex karne se male pregnancy aata Hain?
1. Metabolic syndrome — a combination of increased blood pressure, elevated blood glucose and triglycerides — has a greater impact on women than men.
2. Mental stress and depression affect women's hearts more than they do men's.
3. Smoking is much worse for women than men.
4. A low level of estrogen before menopause is a significant risk factor for developing microvascular disease.
5. Though women will often have some chest pain or discomfort, it may not be the most prominent symptom. Diffuse plaques build-up and diseased smaller arteries are two reasons why symptoms can be different in women.
6. In addition to chest pain, pressure or discomfort, signs and symptoms of heart attack in women include: Neck, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort, Shortness of breath, Nausea or vomiting, Sweating, Light-headedness or dizziness and unusual fatigue.
7. Endothelial dysfunction is more common in women. In this the lining of the artery does not expand (dilate) properly to boost blood flow during activity, which increases the risk of coronary artery spasm and sudden death.
8. WISE study results suggest that the commonly used treatments for coronary artery disease — angioplasty and stenting — are not the best option for women with more diffuse plaques.
9. Typical tests for coronary artery disease — angiogram, treadmill testing and others — are not reliable in women.
10. The WISE study showed that in some women, plaques accumulate as an evenly spread layer along artery walls, which is not visible using traditional testing methods.