Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subramanyam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SubramanyamYour feedback matters!
This is a light, frothy green juice with a lot of flavour. I only added one cup of chopped spinach to the recipe but if you want to bulk up on minerals, feel free to add more.
High in vitamins and low in calories, spinach is one of the most nutrient-dense foods. When combined with sweet pineapple, this juice becomes the perfect mid-afternoon pick-me-up or a great way to start the morning.
I have lordosis and there is dull pain in my back will this cause any serious problem. Can you suggest any exercise for this problem is there is a need for taking medicine.
I am suffering from severe back pain. I did some yoga steps 2 days ago which has caused pain become severe.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your back of leg from buttock area. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Pain in the buttock and/or back of leg when sitting or walking
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk disease (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Piriformis syndrome
- Muscle spasms
How to treat:
Visit doctor early, have a proper diagnosis. As you can see that several diseases can cause sciatica, diagnosis is very important before starting treatment. Outline of treatment:
- No exercises during acute painful condition. No absolute rest is also needed. Do normal daily activities.
- Medications to relieve nerve pain, like pregabalin etc.
- Interventional pain management is the best way to confirm the diagnosis, relieve pain, and cure the condition.
- Surgery is rarely needed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!