Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subhashini ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi, irregular periods, before on april month periods come after 33 days, on march I was waiting fro period come after 29 days but it came after 32 days and this month I calculated 2 dates after 29 and after 33 days but period not came till now, I was feeling mild cram on belly button and down of belly button means lower abdomen but it comes and go type, white milky discharge also coming, before 2 days feeling fatigue, dizziness and shortness of breath and feeling sleepy all the time but now only fatigue and belly button and lower abdomen cramp which comes and go, what to do now, is this sign of pregnancy or just PMS, my expected period date was 16th May according to 33 days cycle, what to do, Another question is I was feeling pain from last 3 months on my lower back which goes till left butts and left calf when I take rest and pain goes all part pain also goes why this happen, please help me with both tbe question. According to irregular periods we have to do intercourse every other day for better results but we bore and leave some days and thats why this problem comes, Doctor told me try for 6 months then if no positive results come then I give you fertility medicine which is taking from 2nd or 3rd day of cycle. By this process how much chances of conceiving is their.
Hi, I am 24 male, planning to get marry with my girlfriend (age- 35), I wanted to know whether she can be pregnant and give normal birth to child due to such age? However she gets her regular monthly periods, but blood count becomes low from 5th or 6th day of her monthly periods! Can she still be pregnant and have normal child delivery? What are the precautions we have to take and last age for normal delivery for woman? How many normal deliveries can she go through due to such age? Will there be any problem in sexual satisfaction in future due to high age difference? It will a great help in my life if I get all the answers!
I am suffering from white flow from last 6 months and it irritates me so much. What should I do except consulting a doctor?
Hello doctor, I am 30 years female, been conceived through donor iui and currently 11 weeks 6 days pregnant. I feel very horny now a days and masturbate. Does it harm my baby or will miscarriage happen? Please help I am tensed very much.
My wife is diabetic from the time when she was pregnant. In spite of controlling food, exercise & medicine its is not getting under control. Please suggest how she should proceed in her diet & other activities.
Dr. I always suffer with white flow because of that I fell weakness body pain head ache many more things street.
I am suffering from periods problem. I had a sex with my bf on 9 july after my period came 21 july to 28 july then august and sep. They didn't come and I had check pregnancy test in 2 times its negative. please tel me I am pregnant or not.
I have all test during pregnancy like blood sugar, chromosome analysis, karyotype, BP etc, but all test normal. I have not any problem like illness, BP, loose motion etc, during pregnancy. I have all right during pregnancy but in the seven month the Amniotic fluid found. Before seven month like 5 and half month I scan everything is all right but when I scan end of seven month Amniotic fluid found. I have go in PGI Chandigarh they are not found any reasons of this fluid. Please tell if I delivery before seven month it is safe for my child. I have already lost three child cause of Amniotic fluid. Please give me solution.
Hi doctor i'm 24 years old female i'm having regular periods with scanty flow, so I worried about it and I consulted gynecologist and also I'm trying to conceive since four months and I met the Dr. and explained about my problems she suggested me to USG and report came as PCO and she gave me a tablet SUSTEN 100 mg why she gave me tablet I don't know I'm worried so much what to do know please suggest me.
My wife is pregnant and completing 3 month but now she is suffering with pain back and inside pain. Also fever some time. Kindly advice me what should you do? I am consulting with local doctor. She has given tablet but not effecting. please guide.
I got marriage at the age of 22 and that time my wife was 20. As a newly married couple we lead to a pleasant sex life. After a year she conceived and fell from staircase and miscrage 12 weeks baby & after that unable to conceive. Please advice.
Hi. I am 29 years old my husband age 47. Last night we did sexual intercourse. He use condoms but during intercourse condom broke and he end inside. My last period end 5th June. Is. There any chance of pregnancy? Please help. Thank you.
My Wife's Periods Due dt 29/07/2015, Menstr Cycle 29-30 days. Symptoms is Morning Sickness, Brest Pain, Dizziness. We have taken Pregnancy test 2 times. But result negative. Can you please tell me what can i do?
Is KY personal gel lubricant is good, to be used on condoms and during intercourse? Suggest the best water based lubs for intercourse and to apply on condoms.
I hav a baby 11 months old. We r not planning for other this time. But we want unprotected sex . . Kindly share measures about this and any methods to avoid pregnancy .
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you.
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin b and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.