Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subhashini Reddy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhashini ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hlo mam/sir I had unprotected sex with mah gf on 24 Feb, she missed her periods Nd her last periods was came on 24 jan. We take two tym pregnancy test Nd it was negative. So please give your suggestion.
Before one week of my period. My right breast is discharging thin density white colored discharge if pressed. I'm not pregnant but take thyroid medicine. This happened 1st time. What should I do?
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex for a period of 12 months or so. The complex process of ovulation and fertilization need to work right in order to become pregnant.
The common reasons that cause infertility in female and male are listed below:
Reasons for female infertility:
- Uterine abnormalities - This includes problems related to the opening of cervix or abnormalities in the shape of the uterus which includes arcuate or septate uterus or any congenital anomalies like bicornuate uterus or uterine didelphys. Fibroids may distort the uterine cavity interfering with implantation of fertilized egg. Adenomyosis or endometriosis of the endometrium is one the common causes of early infertility.
- Thyroid problems - Disorders of the thyroid gland, either too much thyroid hormone or too little can interrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to infertility in the long run.
- Ovulation disorders - This prevents the ovaries from releasing eggs. Examples include hormonal disorder (PCOS, hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia), excessive exercise, eating disorders, injuries, cysts be it follicular or endometriotic and ovarian tumors.
Reasons for male infertility:
- Problems with delivery of sperm - This can happen due to sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation (semen entering bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm), genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis, structural problems such as blockage of the part of the testicle that contains sperm or injury to reproductive organs.
- Damage related to cancer - This includes radiation and chemotherapy. Cancer treatments can impair sperm production. Removal of one testicle due to cancer may also affect male fertility.
- Abnormal sperm production - This can be due to various problems like undescended testicles, genetic defects, health problems including diabetes, infections such as mumps, chronic urinary tract infection especially e. Coli or surgeries on the testicles. Enlarged veins in the testes increase blood flow and heat, affecting the number and shape of sperm.
I am 25 years, female and have been attending gym for last one year but my weight didn't reduce. I have pcod and weight increased after puberty. Can I opt for ayurvedic massage for obesity and pcod ?
Hi. I got periods on 1st april and I went on unsafe sex on 29 april. Was it safe. And still now I have not got periods.
We all have used homeopathy as a cure, and we know from experience that it works. This complementary modality of healing works on the principle of ‘like kills like’. All homeopathic medicines are derived from natural sources and are then diluted and ‘potentized’ to make them safe.
Here are a few common ailments that respond very well to homoeopathic medicines:
Common Cold- Allium Cepa (onion) which causes tearing in the eyes and dripping from the nose, is a frequent remedy for common cold and hay fever. It is very effective when there is a watery, and burning nasal discharge from the nose. Oscillococcinum, Bryonia, Belladonna, Arsenicum Album and Aconite are also excellent cures for influenza. Bryonia is especially useful in treating body aches that accompany fever.
Shock and Trauma From Injury- Arnica (mountain daisy) is the best remedy for trauma due to injuries and is an excellent first aid. It also helps to reduce pain and speeds up the healing process.
A Sore Throat- Aconite, Arsenicum Album and Belladonna are very good. Aconite helps during the onset of a sore throat while Belladonna is helpful in curing tonsillitis.
Nerve Problems- Hypericum (St. John's wort) is the first medicine to consider for injuries to the nerves or to parts of the body rich with them, like the back. This medicine is especially good for treating shooting pains.
Psychiatric Ailments- Ignatia (St. Ignatius bean) is most effective in treating acute grief, anxiety, and depression, especially due to loss of a loved one.
Cramps- Magnesia phosphorica (phosphate of magnesia) is the most effective remedy for cramps, including menstrual cramps.
Indigestion- Nux Vomica (poison nut), Aconite, Carbo Veg and Pulsatilla all treat indigestion. Nux Vomica is especially useful in relieving symptoms of flatulence, constipation/diarrhoea and heartburn. Carbo Veg is extremely useful for getting rid of gas after food.
Sprains-Rhus tox (poison ivy) is the medicine of choice for people suffering from sprains and strains. It’s especially useful when the person suffers from more pain when he starts moving after resting. It can also treat symptoms of arthritis and flu.
Remember to take these medicines in the 6th or 30th potency only. If you are suffering from minor pain or discomfort, you should take the medicine 3 times a day but if the discomfort is severe, you can take the medicine every 1 to 3 hours, tapering off later.
If you do not observe at least some improvement even after 24 hours of taking the medicine, it probably is the wrong one. Consider taking another medicine or better still, consult a homoeopathic doctor. It is also best if you treat yourself for non-threatening acute conditions only and go for professional care for chronic conditions.
Hi I am having the high prolactin level, but no irregular periods, and breast discharge, but I am facing the fertility problem, please tell me what should I do?
My wife as thyroid problem. That problem she is not show the interest about doing sex. And when Im doing the sex she feels bad and unhealthy and she can't breathe properly.
Hi sir I had sex with my wife on her third day of periods and I ejaculated out side are there any chances that she become pregnant as we are planning for children later.
Last month after sex I had periods but this month I'm missing it by 2, 3 days so I'm worried is I'm pregnant or what.
My age is 34 I have 1 daughter she is 3.5 years old can I have second child first is scissor will I be normal or scissor second time?
I want to get conceive but I have thyroid problem and husband have diabetic is there any problem to get conceive I have irregular periods too.
Good evening, I am Dr Rahul Manchanda, and I’m consultant gynaecological endoscopic surgeon. I have spoken to you on this platform before, and I’m based at A 32, New Friends Colony, which is my OPT, Manchanda Endoscopic Center, and I perform all surgeries at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute Hospital.
Now let us discuss on ovarian cysts in women. Ovarian cysts are important because these are a collection of fluid in the ovary, or they can be tumours in the ovary, but not to worry about this issue. The situation can become worst in case of ovarian cancer. And unfortunately, the ovary is notorious for having cancer which is detected very late, because they increase at such a huge pace that by the time the symptoms appear, it’s very late. And these are normally detected in the last stages where nothing very much can be done. So it’s important not to take it lightly. At every stage of a woman’s life, whether it is in before she gets her menses, or when she’s menstruating, or after the menses finish, there is various range of awareness that can occur. One should go for a regular gyno checkup, or go for a regular medical check-up and get an ultrasound in various stages, and see if everything is alright. If there is a cyst, it would catch, and that needs to be investigated, and you need to see your gynaecologist. The cysts can be normal and can be physiological, but they need to be investigated.
Nowadays of course we have minimal invasive surgery, so they can be tackled very easily. We can make a diagnosis and there is no requirement of making the large cut but the cyst can be removed through small holes. And we advice the patient to go home the next day. With the diagnosis, and of course, with satisfaction that it is nothing sinister.
So please look after yourselves. Go to a gynaecologist, go to a doctor.
If you need to consult us you can get us through Lybrate platform, or of course the OPT either at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute in the mornings or in the evenings at New Friends Colony.
This is Dr Rahul Manchanda. Thank you very much.
I want one answer for this problem i. E my daughter is 18 years and she is having mild PCOD and obesity weighing 73 kgs. And not getting her periods since last 5 to 6 months. Will she be cured from this problem. Will there be any problem in future after her marriage in delivering a child. Please help what to do.
I have dnc for cleaning old tissue on 6 june and period on 19 june and after that I have relation from 25 june to daily now I have mild pain on right lower abdominal and have slight pain in breast and bloated belly from 2 days so can I be pregnant and when have to take home pregnancy test for accurate result and I also taking fertisure f from 20 days.
Hi, I am 26 years old. I usually get my periods on 26th of every month. I am sexually active and I got intimate on 3rd of oct. This month and missed my periods on this 26th. I also got infected with UTI on 23rd oct. For which I took oflox 200 for 3 days. I waited till 31st for my periods n took premolut N on 31st oct. At night I had a flow of single drop with severe stomach ache. I thought that I have received my periods so I dint take 2nd tab. Of Premolut N at night. But it was just a single drop. So on 1st oct. I took 2nd tab. At around 2 pm in afternoon and 3rd at night. I again had another drop of blood after night. Today morning I again took another tab. And had another drop of blood in morning but nothing after that. I am very scared. Please advise.
I am 40 years female. Last 15 years my problem white lecorya, we are take all treatment but my problem no slove. So please help me. Thanks & regards
Hi, My age is 27 and height is 150 cm after delivery I put on weight upto 15 kg My previous weight was 57 So What should be proper weight for me I want to lose that excessive weight with in 1-2 month so please suggest the diet and exercise for me Thank you.
Vaginal problems are very common and a little awareness can enable women to take care of this delicate region of their body. Vaginal infections are the most irritable and hurtful and lack of education on the same makes it difficult to prevent them; from burning and itching to unpleasant odour, most women have faced these infections at some point of their lives.
Here are few points you must know about to stay clear of these infections.
1. Vaginal infections: vagina contains bacteria and yeast which are good and maintain the health of the area. However, things like change in levels of hormones, poor hygiene, pregnancy, sexual contact, antibiotics, disturb the balance of health, thus causing infections. Most common types of vaginal infections are: bacterial infections, yeast infections, trichomonas vaginitis. While there exist over-the-counter cure for these infections, it is best to visit your gynecologist and get the infections diagnosed & treated.
2. Cervix inflammation: infection or inflammation in the cervix is called cervicitis. It is pretty common and is influenced by a number of factors like allergies, infections or irritations - it is important to know the cause of cervicitis because in the long run, it could pose a problem with fertility. Symptoms of cervicitis include foul smelling vaginal discharge, pain during passing urine, pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding like bleeding after sexual contact or between periods. Cervicitis is treated with the help of anti-fungal medications, antibiotics and anti-viral medications depending upon the evaluation of the underlying cause.
3. Pelvic and uterine infection: infection in the uterus and pelvis is also a matter which should not be left untreated. It can present with pain lower abdomen, pain during intercourse, frequent and painful urination. The infection can be caused by various organisms which can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease which in turn can spread to the uterus, ovaries and the fallopian tubes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.