Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhashini ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello, From last 2 or 3 years my weight increased from 58 kgs to 74 kg. I am also going through pcod problem. Its being so difficult for me to get conceived at this position. Please help me to reduce weight upto 15 kgs.
Hi doctor, I am a 24 years old female. I took unwanted 72 (1.5 mg) twice in the month of August. I had unprotected sex on 8th of August and took unwanted-72 the very next day. My period was due on 19th August, and it came on time. But I had unprotected sex again of 28th of August (which was 3 days after my period was over) and took unwanted-72, the very next day within 12 hrs. Do I still have a chance of pregnancy? When can I expect my withdrawal bleeding? Pls help me out doctor.
Once I finish my periods, after almost 10 days after my periods I'm getting the same pains as we get during periods i.e, back and lower abdomen pain. Is this a problem. Please suggest.
I got married my husband want to have anal sex with me but I am afraid I will get pregnant which I don't want so soon.
Manju is having blood in urine from today morning and she is having problem passing Urine from 1 week.
You should get vaginal examination at least once a year. This is important for general health assessment and the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. If you are using birth control medication, there might be irregularity in the hormonal cycles and this can lead to a number of conditions, another reason to get an annual vaginal examination.
I am newly married. Now it's 4 months completed. This month my period date is delay I have tested in the pregnancy kit at 5th day and 10th day but the result is negative. Still now I didn't get period. I don't have any stomach pain or any symptoms. Please convey me what's the reason doctor?
I am 19 years old and i've had my first period when I was 13. My periods were normal till I was 18 but a month before I was about to turn 18 the most horrible periods happened to me. First and second day were normal with less pain and normal flow, but on the third day there was no flow but agonizing cramps. I was vomiting, crying and it was hurting like hell. This pain wasn't like the normal cramps which I have during heavy flow. In fact there was no blood coming out. the pain lasted for 3 hours. After that everything was fine. After 6 months the same thing happened to me. And now it happened to me yesterday which was the most painful 3rd period day. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't eat anything because nothing stayed in my tummy not even water. I puked 5 times which was just water (because I didn't eat anything). After 3-4 hours I was fine. But I don't know what am I supposed to do if this happens to me again. What is the reason behind scanty flow and so much of pain on the third day of my period ?
We are trying to conceive. My wife normal cycle is of 26 days (max 29 AND minimum 23). She is taking macgest sr200 (from 15th day 31st day), sysfol -5 mg at night and conceive f at lunch time. We have been trying since three months. This is the first time her cycle length became 31 days. What would be the reason for delay of five days? Can medicines be the reason?
Doctor, I am 23 years old, I am pregnant of 15 weeks, last week I had done my usg, it shows everything is fine only having low lying placenta it is 3 cm from internal os, I want to ask you this, what all precautions I need to take? And can i and my husband keep physical contact in this conditions?
My last period was on 21st july. And yesterday I have done my IUI .but the doctor says that the sperms can not be reached into the uterus due to some blockage and the sperms are (washed 14 million sperms) inserted into the cervix. I have taking medicines such as conseval, folic acid, evatone and today onwards duphaston .is there any chance for me to get pregnant?
A marriage can go stale due to several reasons. If you blindly believe in the maxim, "marriages are made in heaven" you are still living inside a bubble. The gamut of difficulties faced in making a marriage work can leave newlyweds in complete awe. A marriage doesn't tiptoe on a tightrope between success and failure; it is more of a road taken towards happiness.
If your marriage doesn't fill you with contentment or you can sense the lack of bliss in your partner there are reasons to worry. Apart from the regular tiffs and grave contradictions a married couple could also bicker or part ways due to the non consummation of their marriage. At times only one person has to experience the toll of little sexual intimacy while at other times, both individuals suffer from its absence.
A newly wed couple fails to have sex for 3 main reasons:
- Male Issues: Erectile dysfunction (failure to get or maintain erection) and very early ejaculation before vaginally insertion.
- Female Issues: Either tight hymen or severe fear of pain & bleeding
- Position Difficulties: Surprisingly, many couples find it difficult to take proper position for sex as many do not have proper orientation of each other's body too.
Probable reasons behind non consummation of a marriage:
- Extreme exhaustion: Being very tired or exhausted can make you sexually inactive. One might be stressed due to work pressure. You or your partner could be tired of balancing professional and personal life. All these factors could lead to non consummation of marriage.
- Real or apparent rejection: In many cases only one person makes efforts to consummate the marriage. The partner may not directly decline your advances, but might not show much passion. This kind of passive response makes the other person feel rejected. You tend to avoid communication of such feelings and that complicates your situation. Along with lack of intercourse there arises a lack of love as well.
- Any kind of substance abuse: Addiction can deter you from performing in bed. Alcohol or drug abuse can reduce your sexual capabilities. There is also a range of medications leading to erectile dysfunction or vaginal dryness as a side effect. Having a physical inadequacy can make you recede from the idea of consummation.
- Lack of emotional attachment: Two people might have gotten married under societal or familial pressure. They may not feel love for each other or might not have anything in common to strike a chord of friendship. Lack of emotional attachment can prohibit the consummation of your marriage.
- Sexual trauma: A person might have experienced instances of sexual abuse in childhood or at some point of time in life. Such instances scar them forever; the scars could be deep enough to come in the way of intercourse after marriage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.