Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subhash Chander Gadde
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash Chander GaddeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was shocked to experience Sexually tranmitted disease for which I consulted Dr Subhash. Thanks to him, I am totally satisfied with the results. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Subhash Chander Gadde to be very helpful. Nice doctor
Gout is a form of arthritis which leads to inflammation along with severe attacks of pain and redness in the joints. It typically affects a single joint at a time, however, in a few cases, the gout is affecting numerous joints at a time. The large toe is most affected, but gout can affect other joints at ankle, foot, knee and wrists and hands as well.
What causes gout?
Gouty arthritis arises by the disposition of uric acid crystals in the joints which is derived from purines. Some foods comprise of copious amounts of purines, particularly organ meats and red meats along with alcohol, shellfish, and anchovies. When the uric acid is within normal limits, they get easily passed through the kidneys in the form of urine. But when the uric acid is at high levels, it causes gout.
How can homeopathy help in the treatment of gout?
In homeopathy, the approach to treat gout is to treat the affected person as a whole in place of the signs and symptoms of gout. Therefore, it is important to know about the constitutional type of the individual rather than determining the disease therapeutically. Besides taking appropriate homeopathic medicine, it is advised to maintain a healthy diet for proper management of the condition.
The homeopathic experts choose the remedies according to the entire picture of the patient and not just on the basis of the physical symptoms. Therefore, factors like mental and emotional state, lifestyle, character, stress levels, family history and other general factors come to play. Here are some of the most effective homeopathic medicines that are able to cure gout symptoms effectively:
- Urticaurens: This homeopathic medicine helps in the elimination of uric acid from the body. You can take this medicine for hives like eruptions, pain in ankles, wrists and acute gout deltoid.
- Colchicum: When the gout attack is so severe that you are not able to touch or move the affected area, you can take Colchicum. It is suitable for the treatment of inflammation, oedematous swelling along with coldness of feet and legs. It can also be used when the symptoms tend to be worse during the night and in warm weather.
- Ledum pal: When the gouty pains shoot all across the foot, joints, and limbs, Ledum pal can come to your rescue. It can also be used when the ball of the great toe is swollen and become hot and pale.
- Benzoic acid: This can prevent and cure the symptoms of gout especially, dark-colored urine and pain in the great toe. Typically, when the uric acid levels are increased, benzoic acid is indicated.
The treatments mentioned above are some of the best homeopathic treatments for gout, yet, it is recommended to consult an expert before you decide to self-medicate.
Hello doctor. I am 25, female.suffering from acne for an year almost. Over face as well as other body parts. So I started vitamin supplementation. I am taking vit A 10,000 iu ,vit D 2000 iu, vit c 1000 mg, zinc picolinate 25 mg per day. Its been 5 days. No betterment seen. But 1 bad thing. There are pin point ecchymosis in my fingertips and a little tingling also. Only in d fingertips. What can be the reason. Shall I stop taking it?
Sir I have headache from this morning and also high fiver which medicine should I tak to lower the fiver.
When I lay down on bed and take my bp in home monitor its comes 130/86 with pulse 77 but when I sit and take it my bp comes 143/94 or 95 so what is my bp very confused is sitting position right or laying down. Am I bp patient. I am very confused. How should I take bp sitting or laying. And what is my bp because I have crossed check more then 10 times now.
My daughter 11 years 34 kg suffering fever 3.3 and headache. Please advice Dolo 650 doze doze and frequency. If half tab 4 time will be fine. She is not allergic to Dolo.
Spondylitis is a condition that is getting common nowadays mainly due to lifestyle changes. What used to be a disease that affected people in the age group of sixty has started affecting the younger generation too. They can be treated at best using conventional methods and painkillers, but they do not offer a long-term solution. This is where homeopathy comes in and gives an everlasting support not only in its treatment but also in its eradication. Let us take a look, in depth, about spondylitis and how homeopathy helps in treating it.
Causes of spondylitis and how homeopathy can help
Spondylitis is a kind of degenerative osteoarthritis of the joints between spinal vertebrae and / or neural foraminae. If the affection is limited to neck area, the clinical condition is known as Cervical Spondylitis and it is known as lumbar spondylosis if limited to the back between chest and pelvis. In severe cases, there can be pressure effect on the nerves with subsequent sensory and/or motor disturbances like pain, paraesthesia, numbness, weakness or paralysis of the affected limbs.
The deterioration occurs due to the simple reason of wear and tear in those who are disposed to such problems. In some rare cases certain diseases are also known to result in such condition, but they are very few and not common. Nowadays, lifestyle changes and prolonged usage of computers are affecting the younger generation to such an extent that they are starting to get the symptoms at an early age.
We often twist and turn our necks in odd manners thus aggravating the condition. What is usually felt as a minor pain soon enlarges to a severe chronic condition called cervical spondylosis. The main symptoms include stiffness in the muscles of the neck and shoulder region. Pain is felt in the neck, and this pain usually extends itself to the back of the head. In most cases, the pain travels to the shoulders and arms and even affects the fingers. Dizziness would often be felt, and a person would sometimes be unable to recollect his surroundings. It can be diagnosed by an X-RAY or an MRI in certain cases. Most of the conventional methods use painkillers in the treatment.
The results are often miniscule as the pain gets relieved only for a temporary period and usually comes back once the effect of the drug is gone. There is no permanent solution when the conventional methods are used, and in many cases, surgery is advised as a last resort. This is where homeopathy comes in. Homeopathy not only provides relief but identifies the root cause and aims at its elimination. The result is that the pain is completely eradicated and there are very minimal chances of the condition recurring.
Homeopathy also works on the principle of understanding the patient first. The homeopathic physician gets to know the patient first - his lifestyle, his work, his family background, etc. and only then focuses on the actual treatment. This is done to ensure that each and every treatment plan should be individualised and specific to the patient.
Value of homeopathic treatment
The biggest advantage of using homeopathy is that it is completely safe and there are no side effects. They work in harmony with our life energy in the direction of cure, and the consequent positive changes are usually for life. Spondylitis can be completely cured with homeopathy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) usually stiffens the smaller joints of a person's body. Rheumatoid arthritis is a very common phenomenon affecting millions across the world. It is characterized by severe symptoms like swelling of joints, stinging or throbbing pain, heat and burning sensation around the joints, excessive weakness and inflexibility after sitting for a long span of time. A problem such as this if left unattended can lead to inflammation of the salivary glands, tear glands and of the lining of your lungs. Homeopathy comes to your rescue without requiring you to deal with an array of side effects.
RA is caused when the immune system of the body starts giving an abnormal response. Although the exact reason is still unknown, the following factors have been noted-
- Women are more prone to have Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Family history of having RA increases your chances of having RA
- Smoking also increases your chances of having RA
- Obesity can be another factor when it comes to the chances of having Rheumatoid Arthritis
Homeopathic medications to deal with rheumatoid arthritis:
1. Arnica is a sought after medication in every household- The Arnica plant has been used for its medicinal purposes for so many centuries now. Arnica is known for its efficacy in treating rheumatoid arthritis. A patient of arthritis could be suffering from inflammation of joints in his or her hands and legs; Arnica can be relied on for relief in such cases. This medicine helps to reduce pain that prevents you from getting a full night's sleep. That apart, it can also counter the effect of muscle cramps and muscle stiffening.
2. Pulsatilla can be helpful for patients of arthritis- Pulsatilla can successfully control inflamed pain in several joints of your body. In Pulsatilla, the pains keep shifting. A sudden stabbing ache might be felt in your wrist but the very next moment it could be in your elbow.
3. Bryonia is effective in treating arthritis- An experienced homeopathic practitioner will advocate the use of this medicine if the patient shows signs of intolerance to warmth or hot weather. Bryonia comes to the aid of people with rheumatoid arthritis who experience alternate pangs of tearing and stitching pain. Patients say they feel slightly better when the painful side is in pressure or is being reclined on. Bryonia can fight swelling even in the serous membranes of your joints.
4. Causticum can cure muscle weakness- It often happens that a patient of arthritis complains about frail muscle support. Standing upright after sitting at a stretch can make them feel wobbly in their joints. Muscle tendons may contract giving rise to deformities. Causticum successfully deals with all of these issues. A person diagnosed with fidgety nature, especially at night and known to feel burning in his or her ankles is mostly asked to take causticum.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or spastic colon is a rather common intestinal tract disease which is characterized by sharp pain in the stomach, stomach gas, diarrhea or constipation. It is a chronic condition whose exact cause, although unknown, is sometimes attributed to the dysfunctional production of the neurotransmitter, dopamine.
There is no particular treatment for IBS. However, the symptoms can be brought under control through various methods. The symptoms of IBS can be controlled by making lifestyle changes such as incorporating certain modifications to your diet and reducing or managing stress levels. For severe symptoms, you may require medications.
Patients may also consider homeopathic treatment for a rather wholesome effect and lesser side effects. The purpose of homeopathic treatment is to stimulate the body’s inner self-balancing mechanisms. In order to achieve this, this person must be provided with the right solution at the right time. Since homeopathy aims at treating the root cause of the problem, the treatment is stretched over a longer period of time. Additionally, homeopathy functions by stimulating the natural healing capabilities of the body. Some of the common homeopathic medications that can be used to treat IBS are listed below:
- Pulsatilla: Prepared from a medicinal plant known as wind flower, Pulsatilla is effective in the cure of IBS with its remedying effect on the gastrointestinal tract.
- Nux Vomica: This too is derived from a plant and has a positive effect on the digestive and nervous system, thereby being effective in the treatment of IBS.
- Sulphur: It is one of the most common choices among homeopathic practitioners for IBS. Sulphur affects the digestive tract and is helpful in the treatment of intestinal gas and constipation. It is usually prescribed for individuals who are rather thin and physically weak.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: This is mainly prescribed for people with diarrhea and stomach gas. This drug acts specifically on the gastrointestinal tract
- Asafoetida: This drug is prescribed when there is a fairly common constriction in the bowel muscles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
The skin is the largest organ in the human body, which measures about 2 square metres approximately 22 square feet. Skin is not just the longest organ alone in our body, but also has numerous amazing roles which most of us don’t realise actually. It not only protects our body from chemical, harmful radiations and sun. It also acts as a major storage area of energy, synthesizes vitamin D and the best indicator of any disorder in your digestive and immune system. But most of us don’t identify the warning signs that our skin shows from the initial stage unless it becomes more severe and start to show drastic skin changes or allergies.
Homeopathy is the system of medicine, which not only identifies the problem of skin from the root level, but also understands the nature of skin of each individual and treats the skin allergies without causing any harmful side effects. As allergies are not common for everybody it is very much necessary to identify the skin nature of every individual and the type of allergen by which the person is affected. Thus, homeopathy way of treating is best for skin allergies.
Here are few best remedies for skin allergies used in homeopathy
- Apis Mellifica: It is the best remedy for hives and utricarial rash. It can be used for any type of allergies with severe burning, itching sensation and rashes
- Natrum mur: Natrum mur is the commonly used homeopathy medicine for nasal and skin allergies
- Sulfur: It is the top most natural homeopathic medicine for treating the skin allergies. It shows wonder in relieving the excessive itching and burning sensations
- Rhus toxicodendron: It is used for treating person with eczema in which the person develops numerous vesicular rashes along with itching, swelling and tingling sensation over the affected area of skin.
- Arsenicum: It is used for treating psoriasis, chronic uriticaria and chronic eczema. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!