Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Subhan KhanYour feedback matters!
I did laser treatment for eyes. Now when I drive without glasses eyes pains. Is there any suggestion for this?
10 day before I completed my right vestibular schwannoma operation after that my tumor side eye does not close completely I want to know its reason and its treatment.
My father is 76 years old and not very mobile. His left eye (white part) is completely red. He had skin Rosacea on his face skin prior to this. He was earlier given an antibiotic prescription for this but his skin is clear now. Only the eyelid is swollen and eye is red. How can I treat him?
Hello. Sir/Mam. Sometimes my right eye having squint problem. Since I was fallen down from 1st floor at the age of 1 year. It was normal as I born. I don't have any appearance or vision issues, but its feel very awkward in front of public, friends while talking to them. Its results my poor performance and increases stage fear. Now my questions are. Am I able to do my right eye as normal. Any treatment. Any type glasses to wear. Any eyes exercise. .Thank you for giving valuable moments.
My dad recently have an vision problem he is telling that he have half blindness. While consulting a doctor he suggested an MRI. MRI scan shows white patches in the brain I really do not know what does that means Is there any remedies for this problem.
I have a problem that is my eyes is too small. My eye vision is good but. When ever anyone looking to my face and say me your eyes was too small. It decrease your smartness. Can any one tell me how to increase my eye size to be increase good look of my face pls suggest me any method. I will be thank full to all.
See I am 20 ears old boy. My Hand is panning every time. What's are the treatments for this pain please help and proceed mybproblumes.
I am 49 years old male (weight around 61 kgs.) staying in the city of chennai, south india. I am a pure vegetarian. I am a glaucoma patient since 1983, when first diagnosed. I lost vision in my right eye by the time of diagnosis. Since 1983 I am using timolol maleate 0.5% eye drops twice daily for both my eyes and from the year 2001 my doctor suggested me in addition to timolol maleate to instill latanoprost for my left (has almost normal vision) eye at bed time to prevent any further damage. Now regular monitoring shows iop as very normal. Now my problem is not relating to eyes, but the timolol maleate I am using for past 32 years. As far as I could get information from the internet timolol maleate is beta-blocker and for the past 3 years my ldl & vldl levels are on the rise and hdl on the lower side for unknown reason though there is no major change in total cholesterol. I am not a diabetic (regularly monitored) nor hypertensive. Family doctor suggests to take drugs for the abnormal lipid profile. The other symptoms I am facing for the past 2 months are (1) total fatigue, (2) frequent cold with nasal discharge, (3) drowsiness, (4) shallow breath, (5) ringing sound in ears etc. I just wanted to know whether these symptoms are due to prolonged use of beta-blocker (timolol maleate eye drops), so that I can place before my ophthalmologist your observation and prevent any other future complications.Please tell.
Contact lenses are one of the most convenient ways to correct vision related problems. It is easily disposable and requires the least maintenance. It might have minor side effects in the form of irritations and allergies but it requires the least time for adaptability. They help to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness along with astigmatism and age-related vision problems like presbyopia. Following are the benefits and harms of wearing contact lenses.
Positive effects of contact lenses
1. Better vision - Wearing contact lenses improves your vision to a great amount, especially peripheral vision. They are comfortable to wear and can correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness. They can cause discomfort initially but are more effective than glasses. Lenses are also available in bifocals and tints and can be worn for long periods of time.
2. Great for an active lifestyle - Glasses can be a hindrance to sports activities and can limit your peripheral vision. Lenses, on the other hand, are great for an active lifestyle as they require short adaptation period. They are easy to put and take care of and do not require a lot of maintenance on your part as it needs least cleaning.
Risks of wearing contact lenses
1. Dry eyes - Dry eyes are the most common side effects of wearing contact lenses
2. Infections - Contact lenses wearers are prone to infection of the cornea called keratitis. It can cause swelling, blurry vision and other problems due to lack of oxygen supply to the cornea. Infection can be prevented by maintaining the hygiene while wearing and taking off lenses.
3. Allergic reactions - Allergic reaction to the contact lens solution can affect your vision as it causes inflammation of the eyeballs and redness. It can also cause eyelid inflammation and limit your scope of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.