Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Subha RaoYour feedback matters!
What should be diet for CKD patient. I am taking simple sabji with jau (barley) roti occasionally taking idli or sattu or dhokla or dalia or some time sweet and rice also. Is This ok for me. You are requested to pl suggest a suitable diet plan.
I am suffering from BP, SUGAR AND PROSTRATE PROBLEM ALONGWITH JOINT PROBLEMS IS THEREBINATION OF SIMPLE medicine SINCE IN allopathy I AM TAKING 10 TABLETS IN A DAY.
I am 30 years old. I have painful urination, burning sensation when go urine, discharge from penis, back pain, pain in left testicle, pain in thighs. I have these problems almost 8 months. I consulted many doctors. Everybody is telling prostate infection. I have taken antibiotics. But still it is not cured. Exactly what disease I have? Can it be cured? Is any problem if it exists 8 months. I used catheter three years back due to unable urination. One time I had contact with prostitute but I didn't have oral, anal and vaginal intercourse. I touched and hugged only. Do I have any sexually transmitted disease? If yes please advice me how to treat. I am very uncomfort.
58 years male suffering from v low libido having high blood pressure and protein leakage through urine. Blood urea 60 creatine 1.90 Please help ?
I was using pumice stone on arms to clean it but I got scratches on a area due to access use of stone and its given redness and a blac skin how to get rid of it fast in two days. Is there any tube for dat.
My age is 23. My height is 6ft. My weight is 80 kg. Due to overmasturbation of 5 years. 5 times daily for hours by rubbing penis against bed. My penis became 4 inch erect and 1.5 inch flaccid. Testicle became too small and hanging type. From 5 month I have shooting pain in head of penis. Whenever I urge to urinate. It also pain at that time. I have doubt of penile cancer. What are the stage 0 symptom of penile cancer?
Hello sir, I feel so weakness, and I become tired hurrily while running or while doing any work. Another problem is my foreskin of anus is not on backside like others. The circumference is small. I am 18 year old.
I have 5: 2mm stone in right kidney. It's very pain full from last 2 year. I taken so many medicine but no result. What can I do?
Iam suffering from kidney stone pain. How to get of this problem. So much of back pain is there. Send some suggestions to control pain.
Sir i am having some constipation since from one year i have gone to gastrologist but he gave a tube to apply inside my rectum named as anobliss but i see no result and also i am having urine problems
I frequently urge to urinate little often and it's irritating while passing urine. Sometimes I get itching in the intimate areas though I wash it with v-wash (lactacyd). Suggest me a medication and free from the tension I go through.
Sometimes when I urinate I feel a strong burning sensation. Soon after that frequently urine passes out drop by drop which is very painful. And this happens for 10 minutes. And after that I feel relaxed. I had taken medication on this last year. And the same is happening now. This does not happen all the time. It occurs suddenly. Please guide me.
Can someone with single kidney by birth go for gall bladder removal due to gallstones? Is there any complications?
Rt renal calculus 10 MM in pelvis at PUJ with minimal hydronephrosis. Normal Lt. Kidney. Kindly suggest ayurvedic remedies to solve the said problem.
I am suffering from anal fissure. Bowel movement is very painful. No home remedies worked out. Please help.
Is there any way of treating 8 mm left Vuj stone with upstream hydroureteronephrosis. It's not paining. And I don't want to go for a operation. please help.
Kidney stones are caused when certain minerals of your urine are retained and are not fully released, causing them to amalgamate and form a stone. Passing a kidney stone is one of the most painful experiences you may face physically. Its magnanimity is often compared to childbirth, and those who are suffering from kidney stones dread having this experience. If you are not yet affected by kidney stones and do not want to, read further to know what type of diet you need to follow in order to prevent it.
- Drink lots of water: On an average, a person must be drinking at least 3 liters of water every day. If you live in a more hot and humid climate, your water intake must be even more than that, so that on an average, 2.5 liters of urine is passed throughout the day, which decreases the chance of unnecessary retention of minerals from the urine and release them more easily from the body.
- Continue eating foods rich in calcium: It is a common misconception that calcium accelerates the formation of kidney stones. Calcium is digested by the intestine, only excess calcium cannot be digested by the intestine and is sent to the kidney. Continue consuming calcium rich foods unless your doctor prescribes you against it. Make sure your diet includes enough dairy products such as milk, cheeses, etc., or other calcium rich foods, such as oats and broccoli.
- Limit intake of oxalic acid: Oxalic acid is mostly found in foods obtained from plants. It restricts the absorption of calcium in the intestines and as a result, more calcium is passed into the kidneys; thus, forming calcium oxalate, or oxalate stones. Try to avoid foods, such as rhubarb, Swiss chard, nuts, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.;mainly leguminous plant products.
- Decrease the ingestion of sodium salts, sugar and meat protein: Salts and sugars, mainly found in packaged foods are used to prevent them from expiring. They increase the release of calcium and oxalates into the blood, which thus increases the chance to develop kidney stones. Meat contains fibers which affect certain nutrients in the kidney, thus aggravating the formation of stones.
- Increase the consumption of insoluble fibers: Insoluble fibers are those rough fibers which are not soluble in water during the process of digestion. They are found in rice, wheat, barley, etc., and are found to decrease calcium absorption in the kidney. They attach themselves to the calcium and oxalates, which enable them to be released as stool instead of urine.
Related Tip: "4 Types Of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms"