Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Subha RaoYour feedback matters!
When I poop, anus pains alot (happens generally after eating chicken). It has started from last 4 months.
Hello , I am 21 years old , I wanted to can that Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
While urinating I sometimes feel a burning sensation and it is yellowish most of the times and there's a foul smell too. What needs to be done? Thank you.
I am from palakkad, Now here temp 40° +, That cause we have too much urin problem, how to we will clear the problem's, This time which quantity want to drink water?
Mujhe last 8 years se urine problem hai baar baar toilet jana padta h & urine karte waqt jor lagana padta hai.Please do help.
My father got prostate operation hole/turp on 14 Dec 16, and catheter removed on 20 Dec 16, after that he is getting urine with in half an hour to one hour, how many days it will take to cure this problem. Whether should he eat everything? In the night times if he takes less water than also he is going to urine for 5 times, he is 72 years old, pls suggest me what to do.
I am suffering from prostate enlargement. I have burning in lower feet and palm. I go to toilet often in night but sometime I am unable to urinate. Please advice me diet plan and habitat. If there is any special food/fruit/veg for relief from my disease, please tell. Thank you.
Anus ke pas daane nikal gae hai jinme dard aur chubhan mahsus hoti hai. Babasir ka ayurved me koi upchar bataen.
I clean my anal area properly after pooping but still I am having heavy itching and watery discharge collection there in two to three hours and it itches like anything. I have to clean it with finger after itching fr one hour. Also there is heavy itching after pooping and washing and skin peels off on itching as dirt threads and sometimes as white nail particles powders. How do I treat. Whom should I consult. Please answer in details the reasons. I am getting married by may and very much disturbed abt this. I took mebendazole and fluconazole medication course but to no use. Also I am taking griseofulvin since 10days but no relief till now.
I am 20 years old .I am used to go toilet for every hour twice. So I need to know which disease I have effected.
I am suffering from Urinary Tract Infection and having antibiotics from last 3 days. Does antibiotics cause of weight gaining? And I regularly take luke warm water with lemon, is it right to drink lemon water in this situation? Please tell me.
Sir I urinate evry morng by 5am in toilet in more qnt after 1 hour I repeats same qnt with bubble formation because of this i lose my sleep every day so yesterday I checked my uric acid in my body by blood test it is more by 4 so how to reduce my uric acid in my body what treatment to take suggest me.
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many a times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendencies to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.