Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Stalin
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. StalinYour feedback matters!
Sir I want to straighten my back portion. I think my spinal chord is not straight Or something else please help me.
I have lower back pain for one year. Doctor says operation. Can it be cured with medicines or without operation. MRI report is attached. Please help.
I have back pain and body ache problem from two three years. Pain is more at the morning, please tell me the solution.
My husband is 34 years old and he is having cervical spondylosis and disc protrusion problem and he is suffering from pain for last 2 month. He has shown to 2-3 doctors and continue with regular exercises recommended by physiotherapist. After joining ofc he was better but again pain coming back. His job is sitting job for 10-12 hrs. Is there any homeopathic treatment for this problem to get fully recover? Because we are going with allopathic medicines and treatment continuously but not getting fully recover. What to do?
I am 50 years old female and I have pain in both thumbs and palm of both hands. Also I have pain in my shoulders. So, I requested to you give some ways of treatment.
I am between 25 to 30, I am getting severe knee pain and feeling tired and not feeling to eat. Please help me and suggest me what should I do?
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
1. Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
2. Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
3. Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
4. Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won’t feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
5. Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
6. Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.
The first symptoms are the symptoms of inflammation which are redness, swollen joints warm to touch, loss of joint function, stiffness and the most unbearable symptom the joint pain.
The main reasons for inflammations are the toxins and other waste products present in the metabolic system.
In order to get rid of them we need to cleanse our body and the best way for us to do this is by using herbs from the nature.
The following herbs will help you a lot to reveal joint pain:
1. Burdock Root
The essential fatty acids are known as best thing for joint pain. You can consume them by consuming Burdock root. They are full with fatty oils.
The anti inflammatory properties of this herb will calm the inflammation which will reduce the pain.
You can combine this herb with food, or you can dry the rood and put it in boiling water and leave it like that for about 10 minutes. Strain and rinse it while is warm.
If you want to make things simple you can always take it in a form of capsule.
This herb is very good when you have any kind of inflammation, it will help you to reduce the pain really quickly.
It’s a god substitution for the pills doctors prescribe to people when they have joint pain.
You can use it in milk and in your food.
Ginger is one more herb in the row of herbs that help when you have some kind of inflammation, but the difference is that it also contains anti rheumatic agent.
It functions in that way that blocks the activation of COX2 and TNF – the inflammatory mediators.
You can use it with your food, or can have it in tea.
Fats from animal sources are one of the reasons for inflammations for people with arthritis.
The omega3 in vegan form that are part from the flax are great for fighting this type of inflammation.
All you should do is to consume ½-1 tablespoons each day.
Be aware that boiling or cooking might damage the Omega3.
And if you suffer from irritable condition consuming seed can make the condition worse so in such a case consume only the oil.
Hi, I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I Now? please help me.
A sprain refers to a break or a tear in any of the ligaments of your body. A ligament is a band consisting of tissues that connect the bones at any given joint in our body.
A strain on the other hand refers to a tear or a break in the entire muscle itself or a tendon (the band of tissues that connect the muscle to the bones).
Occurrence: Sprains usually take place due to unforeseen incidents like falls, accidents, and such other things that forces the body part to go out of its normal position. The most common types of sprains that people suffer from are ankle sprains which affect about 25,000 people every day on a worldwide basis.Strains usually happen when you twist a whole muscle or a tendon. This condition most commonly occurs in cases of sportspersons who are engaged in contact sports like hockey, football, rugby, and such others.
Symptoms :The identification signs of sprains and strains are mostly very similar, which are listed below:
- Pain and discomfort in the joints
- Visible swelling or inflammation seen on the joints
- Bruising of the affected area
- Tenderness and softness of the affected joint
The overall intensity of the above mentioned symptoms might differ basis on the severity of the condition that is directly proportional to the nature of injury that you have faced. Some pains are so light that it may not affect your daily routine at all, whereas some pains are so intense, that you might not be able to move your affected joint at all.
Treatment: Some of the common methods to cure a sprain or a strain are listed below:
- Rest the area which is affected
- Apply ice bags or cold compress to soothe the pain
- Compress the affected joint using a compression tape
- Place the affected joint on an elevated area to speed up the healing process
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi my name is pradeep From 6 months my left leg knee is paining I have taken medicine but there is no effect. So please suggest me what to do.
As a physiotherapist, we recommend that you carry out physical movements worth 60 minutes every day to maintain your physical health.