Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Stalin
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. StalinYour feedback matters!
When I was climbing a mountain I fell down and there is a pain in back bone please tell me how to get cure from this.
I am feeling pressure on both side of my lower back (at the position of kidney) and slight pain in my legs and left hand as well. I am worried. please help me out.
I got a pain on my back bone its paining from almost a month now can not sleep well can not turn over while sleeping. Can not get up in morning pains like a hell can not bend immediately .plz help me with this.
Hi Sir, I used to get back pain and having urine inconsistency (used to get longer time urination with thin stream) last one year done 3 times ultrasound of stomach bladder kidneys but all are normal. Suddenly one month back unable to urine. Urination blocked. Doctor done spl xray and told about urethral stricture .urine tube below bladder shrieked due to some ulcer. Urethral dilation (RD) done, some tube inserted for one week into urethra through penis. Now getting good urine flow. Now no problem with urination. But The problem is when urination blocked that day I tried and forced to urinate then some pain in left inguinal groin area started. Pain is like some thing is FOLDED ,MELTED AND POKING and PINCHING PAIN. Due to this entire left leg UPTO THREE middle fingers squeezing pain, some times left testicle some times left buttock pinching pain. I told doctor about this he checked it no inguinal hernia detected and prescribed ultracet tablet. One month over but still same pain remained. What is this pain. Why entire left leg getting squeezing like pain. How to get rid of this.
I started having mild pain in my lower back around 2 months ago. I have a desk job and am on the seat most of the time. I started some exercises for my back and I started feeling much better. However, for the past 1 week, I have been facing some discomfort in my lower right limb. I feel a tingling sensation and numbness sometimes (especially in my right foot). There is a general heaviness in my limb that I have never felt before. I've stopped the exercises. What would be the best course of action to take? What kind of doctor would I need to visit to address this issue?
I am 25 years old I have back pain last 3 weeks, I used ointment but not effective on my body, what should I do now.
Spondylosis is a disease of the bone which involves wear and tear of the discs. The latter is the cushion between the joints of the neck and the neck bone. While it is mostly observed in aged people, it is not too uncommon among the youth as well. It can present with symptoms such as numbness, neck pain, headache, stiffness near the shoulder area etc. Ayurvedic treatment has been extremely promising in treating both cervical and lumbar spondylosis.
- The food connection: Ayurveda states that there is a close connection between Spondylosis and food. In Ayurvedic terms, an increase of Vata Dosha can lead to the problem of Spondylosis. For instance, consumption of frozen or processed food, sodas, junk food, low consumption of water, excess consumption of curried food heighten the chances of Spondylosis.
- Habits matter: As per the books of the Ayurveda, a reckless lifestyle increases the chances of Spondylosis. Habits such as day sleep, regular walking for a long distance, urging the suppression, rigorous exercise daily, work that involves bearing of weight on the neck, head and shoulder, night awakening etc. can wreak havoc and result in Spondylosis. On the other hand, healthy lifestyle changes can help a person refrain from this condition.
- Psychological Factors: Ayurveda states that even psychological factors can go a long way in making a person suffer from Spondylosis. Certain factors such as excess stress, loss of interest in day to day work, fear of failure, feeling of frustration, too much anger, grief resulting from personal loss etc. play a major role in Spondylosis.
Visible Symptoms of Spondylosis:
Some ayurvedic treatments to deal with Spondylosis
- Mild Purgation- When milk, castor oil and Aragwadha phala majja are mixed together and applied to the neck area, the pain can be curtailed and gradual improvement is seen in a Spondylosis patient.
- Greeva Basti- A compound created with Bala Ashwagandhadi oil, Medicated oil and black gram paste is applied on the affected area. Regular application of this can regenerate the muscle bone and reverse Spondylosis to a considerable extent.
Ayurvedic Herbs For Spondylosis
Some ayurvedic herbs are known to be extremely beneficial for treating Spondylosis. When these are consumed or applied on the affected area, they can fetch surprising result for a Spondylosis patient. Some of these herbs include Prishniparni (Uraria picta), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Guggulu (Commiphora mukul), Shunthi (Ginger), Bala (Sida cardifolia), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Shallaki (Boswelia serrata), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Castor root (Ricinus communis) etc.