Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sruthi Alla
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Sruthi AllaYour feedback matters!
My hair is getting thinner from forehead side and having split ends. How to take care, and improve the growth of my hair. I started taking amway vitamin for nail and hair. The result is not visible. Advice me. Thank you.
I have itches near thighs and near genital areas. May I know what is the reason for it and how to cure this.
What diet and what should I do to stop growing white hair and how can I turn them in black hair fastly.
Lump in back. Felt when touched. What tests should I do? I don't have any other health issues. Can it be cancerous.
I have got so many cysts on the upper layer of scrotum They are painless but very very itchy I have got them since a year How to get rid of them?
I am a 39 years old male. I suffer from diabetes. One and a half year ago, my platelets had become very low. Platelets level became 1,50,0000 within a few days but since that time I get itching sensation all over the body, every evening. I have contacted many doctors but no one has been able to diagnose anything. I have to take Allegra tablet daily for relief from this itching sensation. Please advise.
My hair is falling and thinning I was using trichup oil and shampoo. What should I use can I use head & shoulder if yes which hair oil shall I use.
Hi Doctor, I am 23 year old and since last three years my skin has become dry and wrinkly (there are significant wrinkles on my forehead and legs. Though I take good care of myself like drinking sufficient water, applying moisturizer and sunscreen ,even derma dew which was recommended by someone here, but the problem still persists. Moreover, now I have huge amount of ingrown hair and bumps which I am not able to remove even after waxing or exfoliation. Could you please help me with this? Thank You.
It's about my scalp. I've been facing dandruff problem since past 2-3 years. Can you suggest some steps to eradicate or at least reduce this problem.
I have Fungal infection in my hair remove form 3 and 4 place what should I do for stop it tell me what is the reason and solution to stop it.
I am 27 years old. I have small bumps on my face. As I have open pores on skin and its a bit oily too. It really looks bad after 2 hours of shower. Can you help. How to get rid of it? Or reduce it.
My mother is suffering from Eczema. Full body swelling and suffers from Eczema. Her age 50 years old. Please advise is that full treatment and permanent solution.
I al 26 years old woman. And I have a daughter 2years old. post pregnancy I put on wait instantly. Now I am 76kg and my height is5.1 inch. My baby birth is ceaserian. I am so terrified of my increasing of weight. Kindly please suggest me suitable deit plan and exercise dear sir or mam. Please suggest. I also suffer from hair loss that's why I take medicine from last month.
Foot problems are common among all people. Some foot problems are minor while some are severe and require immediate medical attention or surgery for treatment.
Here are some common foot problems, which require surgery:
- Bunions: These are bony lumps, which develop on the side of a foot and also at the base of the big toe. Bunions occur due to a condition called hallux valgus. This causes the big toe joint to bend in the direction of the other toes, resulting in deformity. This condition requires surgical correction. The surgery required is known as osteotomy, and it involves the straightening of the big toe and metatarsals.
- Hammertoes: Hallux valgus may result in your other toes being clawed or bent permanently. This condition is called hammer toes.
The damage can be eased by:
- Arthroplasty: It involves the removal of a deformed joint between the toe bones, resulting in joint flexibility.
- Arthrodesis: This process fuses the phalange and makes the toe stable.
- Metatarsal surgery: In some cases, the forefoot joints may get damaged due to the inflammation of the joint lining or synovitis, which results in arthritis. These joints are called metatarsophalangeal joints and they can get dislocated due to arthritis damage. Pain and discomfort are felt. Surgery is required when the symptoms are very severe and other treatments fail. The nature of surgery depends on the severity. The most common surgery is done on the big toe to remove the heads of the metatarsophalangeal joints.
- Ankle arthritis: This condition occurs because of osteoarthritis. The cartilages, which cover the ends of the bones roughen and get thin, which further thicken the bone underneath. It also results because of other rheumatic conditions. Pain and swelling is caused with an occasional joint deformity. Surgery may be required when the symptoms are very severe. The three major surgical options for treating ankle arthritis are ankle fusion, triple fusion and ankle replacement.
- Achilles tendon disorders: The Achilles tendon accounts for being the largest body tendon and great force is put through it when moving the lower leg muscles. This wears down with old age and causes swellings within the tendon accompanied by pain. Sometimes, surgery is required for fixing this condition.
- Morton's neuroma: This is a painful condition in which a nerve that gives sensation or feelings to the nearby toes is affected. The nerves are affected in the third and fourth toes. In case the symptoms are severe, a surgery is required.
Foot problems are prevalent in many people and they may occur due to various conditions or reasons. In case of severe symptoms, some foot problems require surgery for treatment. The most appropriate surgical method should be undertaken.