Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in HYDERABAD. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sruthi AllaYour feedback matters!
Hi my name is hari, for past two weeks in my mother face small small white patches are coming. Please advise why it's coming and any side effects due to this. Thank you.
I am 24 years old. I have so many pimples. The pimples are creating black marks. So now what can I do? Please advise.
Hello doctor, I have feel some itching between my legs and after scratching, I got some cuts which itches more at night. Should I use any powder or itchgaurd?
I have curly hair. I want to do hair straightening. But chemicals will damage my hair I knw tat. But i'm helpless. I can't manage my hair. So pls suggest me to straighten my hair using natural ingredients.
Hello, I have some problem with my hair, nowadays I am really in trouble with hairfall. I don't know what to do?
My son is 25 years old healthy male. I am suffering from hair loss since last 2 years old. I am visiting specialist & taking medicines, but there is not much improvement. Please advise.
Hello I am 21years old and I m getting pimples regularly. How to prevent pimples and how to get rid of pimple dark spot.
Dear Doctor, My daughter is suffering from keloid on earlobe due to piercing. She has undergone 3 surgeries but it is reoccurring .I have heard about cryotherapy as a cure. Pls advice if you have successfully treated a keloid with this treatment. Pls suggest and adviceRegards.
I have pimples and acne on my face in since I month some time is clear to eat a medicine & then its asitise.
I want long, shiny and smooth hair soon since I am to attend my brother marriage. I have 3 months for this, what to do?
I affect skin problem in my fingers last 3 month so many doctors I have consulted and they also given ailment but still not qure please help me.
I am 21 years old and my hair turned grey day by day. Already my 50 percent hair are of grey colour. What should I do ?
Hello doctors, I am 21 years old female. I have recently chemically straightened my hair post which I am suffering from severe hair fall. Its been a month now. I also moved into Bangalore a month back. I lose like 200 strands a day. It's worst when I take head shower. I regularly oil my hair and take hair spas. But still no use. I also changed my shampoo to Ayurvedic shampoo. I am afraid that I may go bald. Please help me.
I am having lot of dandruff in my head and it is a very big problem for me. Can you suggest a remedy for getting rid or it.
I am 21 years old boy and I have acne on my face for last five years. I went to many doctors but it prolonged and now acnes are not severe but there are more damages on my skin. I want my skin to be smooth and plan what should I do?
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.