Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sriramulu SompalliYour feedback matters!
My lipid profile is as under: Triglyceride (enzymatic, end point) 178.5; Cholesterol Total 231.0 HDL cholesterol *Direct) 72.3 T.Chol/HDL Ratio 3.2 LDL cholesterol 123.0 LDL/HDL ratio 1.7 VLDL 35.7 (what is VLDL?) Am I at high risk.
I had general health checkup by thyrocare package. Vitamin D 10.84 units. Pancreatic Lipase. 64.7. Total cholesterol 215, ldl. 175, eosinophil 7.1. Total rbc 5.14 .other reports are normal. Can you suggest what medicines to take.
How can I reduce blood pressure without taking medicine and my blood pressure around 150 what should I do?
Hii doctor, I had conceived after 1 month of my marriage i. E in january 2015 and miscarriage in march 2015 and had D&C. After that no success till now. What should I do now if hsg test showed one of my tube block and other partially blocked. As I am very upset and much worried. I want to conceive fast and solve all my problem. What should I Do. As I am financially not so strong. please guide me and tell me effective way.
I m 18 years old. My self geetika. I want to tell you that m suffering frm fever frm last week and I had take typhoid medicines and now m taking pusscells medicine. But till now m nt recovering. 2 days ago my bp was low. Nw please tell me wht should I do pllz.
I am having blood sugar fasting 80 and pp 140-160 not taking any diabetic prohibited food. Shall I need to take medication. I am testing regularly and range is above mentioned. No other problems persists.
High blood pressure is also known as hypertension. Blood pressure is the force that is felt on the artery walls as the blood flows through it. What happens during high blood pressure is that this force of blood against the arterial walls increases.
People who are physically inactive, smoke regularly, consume excessive alcohol or are diagnosed with other underlying health conditions are at the maximum risks of this condition. Factors such as increased levels of stress, old age, psoriasis and pregnancy also contribute to high blood pressure.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure:
The symptoms of high blood pressure include headache that lasts for several days, nausea, vomitting (rare), vertigo, lightheadedness, double vision, blurred vision, nose bleeding (epistaxis), heart palpitation and dyspnea (shortness of your breath). Children with high blood pressure can bear symptoms such as fatigue, seizures, irritability, respiratory disease and Bell’s palsy (inability to move facial muscles of either side).
Remedies for High Blood Pressure:
- Losing weight- Obesity is one of the chief contributors to this condition. Keeping a regular check on your weight and following a healthy diet plan can help you maintain blood pressure. Exercising everyday for 30 minutes can also lower your blood pressure and prevent it from shooting up.
- Eating healthy- Eating foods rich in potassium (fruits and vegetables), whole grains and foods low in LDL count can help reduce blood pressure. Limiting salt and sodium in your diet is also very beneficial in controlling your blood pressure.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption- Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can cause sudden spikes in blood pressure. Quitting smoking and limiting alcohol consumption can normalize the blood pressure.
- Reduce stress- One of the major reasons for high blood pressure is being subject to excessive stress over a prolonged period of time. Try to meditate or practice yoga to be more calm and composed. Keeping mental stress at bay does wonders in reducing blood pressure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
43 years old my aunty got chest pain 3 weeks back not localised but they went to doctor they took ecg to her she already took medication for hypertension for 5 months I have doubt in that normal or not.
I have a heart problem. If I take slight spicy or oily food heart is burning severely. In free time also heart problem comes & cough is happening more times I'm a pure vegetarian &no any type of bad habit also.
I am 62 years old male having chest burning for the last many months. Use of PAN D type tabs soothes out the burning sensation. But if not taken on daily basis, burning sensation re-appear. Any home remedy available? Does it have any link with HEART ?Pl guide regarding permanent treatment & precautions to be taken. I am NON DIABETIC. My BP remains under check with one tab of S-Amlodipine 2.5.
Hi sir, I am 33 years old I suffering from some days from b p low I have taken many medicine but it's came again and again so I want to know some ayurved medicine so please give me some suggestion.
Sir I got bypass surgery in sept 2014 & I get check my lab & my hb is 13.10 S. Creatinine 0.8 lipid profile total cholesterol 84 S. triglycerides 76 hdl chol. 22 ldl 46.8 whether it is good or not if not suggest what to eat to increase hdl I am taking met xl 25 ecosprin 10 & also started nurokind d3.
Atrial fibrillation is a form of irregular heartbeat or arrhythmia, which you may experience due to a problem in the electrical system of the heart. Such a problem causes the upper parts of the heart or the atria to fibrillate. Due to this quivering, the normal rhythm between the lower parts of the heart and the atria gets disrupted. The ventricles are likely to beat faster in an irregular rhythm. This is a severe condition where the blood may get collected in the atria; this could lead to the formation of blood clots. These clots can block the blood flow and lead to a stroke.
Several conditions cause strain and damage to the heart. These include the following:
- High blood pressure or hypertension
- Heart attack
- Valvular diseases
- Coronary artery disease
- Medical problems like heart failure, lung diseases, high level of thyroid or pneumonia
- Heart surgeries
- Excess consumption of alcohol
The primary symptoms of atrial fibrillation include the following:
- Light-headedness and dizziness
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling weak and fatigued
- Feeling as if the heart is pounding, fluttering or racing (known as palpitations)
- Feeling that the beating of the heart is uneven
- Chest pain and fainting
In many cases of atrial fibrillation, the symptoms may be absent.
Conducting several tests, physical examinations and an analysis of your health history is the first step towards diagnosing atrial fibrillation. An electrocardiogram (ECG) needs to be carried out for the detection of this condition. This test is performed for checking problems regarding the electrical activity of the heart. Other laboratory tests and an echocardiogram maybe required as well. An echocardiogram helps in observing the pumping function of the heart and to check whether the valves have been damaged.
The treatment options for atrial fibrillation depend on the cause, symptoms and the risks of getting a stroke. Several medicines are used for treatment along with other methods. They are as follows:
- Blood thinning medicines for the prevention of a stroke.
- Heart rate control medicines which will prevent irregular beating of the heart.
- Rhythm control medicines for restoring the heart’s rhythm to normal.
- A process known as cardioversion may be used to bring the heartbeat to a normal rhythm. This can be carried out by medicines or an electric shock therapy known as electrical cardioversion.
- In case of severe symptoms, ablation may be carried out where the affected areas of the heart are destroyed by the creation of a scar tissue.
For the best diagnosis and treatment of atrial fibrillation, you must consult a doctor as soon as you start experiencing the symptoms of the condition. A doctor will prescribe all that you need for an effective treatment.
For last three years I am facing chest pain. Pain near my heart continuously. I also have acidity problem now and then. I consulted 4 different doctors in this period. I also got my ECG done before 2 year that was normal. I consulted to heart specialist also but every Dr. said that you do not have any heart problem but this pain is due to anxiety and acidity. I do not know how can it be anxiety. I do not think too much about anything and I do not have any fear or anything like this. I do not smoke. I am not alcoholic. I am not fat. I am 29 year old boy. My height is 5'5" and weight is 62 kg. The period in which I take medicine as prescribed by Dr. I feel normal but as soon as I left the medicine chest pain starts again even without acidity. I am very confused why I feel this pain. Can it be angina? I want to get rid off this pain. Pls help. Thnx in advance.
My mother is affect attack. She doing anjio test 3 blocks is there. angiogram or bypass surgery which is the best way. Pl suggest.
Hello everyone: I know this is something all of us have dealt with at one time or another, but I just wanted to see what your coping mechanisms are and maybe someone can talk me off the ledge?:-) Last month, I started having right-side flank pain and now I have pain/burning below my right rib,
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with your doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.