Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I Have have less night vision, doctors sayd I have -0.75 numbers on both eyes. Is there any chances for reduce this numbers?
I am getting pain near right eye every year during ending of winter season. What medicine I have to use to get relief.
Hi ,I am 45 years and now my near eye vision is not clear .doctor say I have presbyopia. Also my far vision is poor - 4.00 in both eyes for which I am wearing contact lenses. Pls suggest what to do to avoid wearing a specs or glasses n still my both near n far vision are clear.
I am a 14 years old boy and I have spectacles, my eyesight is -3.5 in both eyes is there any way to improve my eyesight.
I got inflammation on my right eye on white portion. I have tested for arthritis and result is negative. Doctor prescribed me mild dosage (10 mg) of steroid for a day. I am taking it for a year. There is no permanent remedy. When I stop taking medicine it will come again. Advise me for permanent cure. I am diabetic.
I'm 23 yr old and I'm suffering from very high myopia -18 in both the eyes pls suggest me what to do?
Hello sir. I work on computer. I used to wear glasses. My glasses number is 1.75 and 1.50. I checked my eye in eye glass maker shop 1. Year before. Now from a month I m facing problem in my eye like pain, irritation, jalan, sometimes headache etc. Please advise. Is it my eye site number has increased. What should I do this time to improve my eyes site. Can I remove spectacle from my eye forever. Please suggest me. Give me tips for decrease eye side number. Thanks sohrab ali.
I have a problem on my eyes sometimes it just be pained. Like when closed tv or off mobile. So I wants to know that this is a common problem or?
Recently I visited an eye care hospital and the Dr prescribed me HFA, Pachymetry and Color photo tests. Dr. Says that result is ok, but i have to undergo another test of OCT.RNFL BE. What is your opinion?
The spots which occur in the vision are known as eye floaters. One might feel specks of gray and black or cobwebs and strings drifting in the eyes and the same darts away on staring at them directly. The most common cause of eye floaters is age related. This happens when the vitreous & the jelly like substance of the eye becomes very liquid. The fibers within the vitreous clump to form small shadows on the retina. This gives it an appearance of floaters.
Symptoms of eye floaters Include:
- Spots in the vision which appear as knobby or dark specs and strings that are transparent float in the eye
- Spots which move when the eyes are moved and when one tries to look at them these spots quickly move away from the field of vision
- Spots that are noticed most when looking at plain backgrounds like a white wall or blue sky
- Spots which settle and drift put slowly from the vision
Causes of eye floaters are:
- Age-related: The most common cause of eye floaters is the age related changes in the vitreous. Vitreous is a jelly like substance which fills the eyeballs and help it to maintain the round shape. With age the vitreous liquefies partially and this causes it to be pulled away from the interior surface of the eyeball. As the vitreous sags and shrinks, it becomes stringy and clumpy. When the vitreous gets clumpy then small debris block the light which passes through the eye and casts shadows on the retina.
- Inflammation at the back of the eye: The inflammation of the layers of the uvea in the back region of the eye is called posterior uveitis. This can give rise to eye floaters. Posterior uveitis is usually caused by inflammatory disease or infections.
- Bleeding in the eye: Bleeding of the eye in the vitreous can have any cause associated with it. Some might be an injury or the problems of the blood vessel.
- Torn retina: Tearing of the retina occurs when the sagging vitreous applies a pressure on the retina and ends up tearing it. If treatment not given then the retinal tear might lead to the detachment of the retina and accumulation of fluid behind the retina. This causes the retina to separate from the eye. If not treated it might also lead to permanent vision loss.
Treatment of Eye Floaters:
- Eye floaters are very frustrating and might take time to adjust to them. However, with time one might start ignoring them and noticing them less.
- Eye floaters which lead to impaired vision might need laser to disrupt the floaters or surgery to remove the vitreous.