Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas ThatipallyYour feedback matters!
I am having redness, foreign body sensation and irritation in both eyes since last 6 months. Initially, it was diagnosed as allergy/conjunctivitis. Subsequently, it was diagnosed as Trachoma due to concretions under both eyelids which were later removed surgically. However, now a new problem of involuntary blinking has started. The problem increases while driving or in sun. Is this Dystonia? How to get rid of this problem?
I am having -6 no. Of my specs. And again I am not able to see things clearly. Is there any way to stop eyesight no. From increasing?
Hello Dr. Last 15 years I use chasma. My eyes sight is poor, how can I improve it myself. Every time I use chasma. And how can I see with my eyes not help of chashma.
I m facing a little problem. I have red eyes for 2days. I used Olopat Od twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
If I study for 1-2 hrs with full concentration. My eye aches n water comes out. I consulted many doctor if I need spectacle or not. They said no.
Hello doc I am having a lower back problem from 1 month. Doc advice me for xray. And the report is showing that straightening of lumbar spine is seen with loss of normal lordatic curvature. What does it mean .can you help me in this by how to cure this problem NOTE I have also taken Physio therapy but works for short time.
I am facing unwanted thoughts, bad thoughts about God, unwanted sexual imaginations and I mostly look myself in mirror. See myself in mind all time. I can not stop it doing. Do not know how to make friends talk to them. And I spend more time on Computer playing games and on Internet. I'm good at Studies. Can not feel i'm sleeping at night.
Hello. I am facing issue with my eyes, have strain in reading, please suggest some good medicines for it.
I am 22 year old girl. I am having pain in my head when I close my eyes for sleep. Area around eyebrows paining mch. What should I do to get read of this pain?
My 12 years son having -8.5 Nos specs. By birth which is increasing every six months Please advise..
Dear Sir/ Madam, My eyes start burning and feels irritated due to long hours usage of computer. So, I consulted a eye specialist and they suggested a glass to wear where the prescription says Purpose: constant use ,Quality: CR (plastic) /- Coating - Remark: single vision NOTE: PP ARC. Will buying this really help me in solving my issue. (crizal lens is what they prefer of RS. 2500)
I'm 28 years old girl I wearing spaics my left eyes no is 3.75 and right eyes no is 3.25 my eyes doctor advice me. Tum operation kara lo laser operation soo after laser you got 0 number in your eyes. It's good or not In future in my eyes koi problem too nhi hogai Kya? Plss answer me.
Eye twitching, tics in the eyelids and spasms in the eye are pretty common. In case of eye twitching, usually the lower eyelid becomes involved. The upper eyelid may also twitch in certain cases. Twitches are not permanent in nature, and they leave after some time. In some cases, eye twitching may last for long durations of time such as weeks or months.
Eye twitching is not a critical medical condition. It is a temporary prickling and irritation in the eyes, which ceases after some time. Common twitching of the eyes is not related to any neurological disorder.
Here are some reasons which cause eye twitches:
- Stress: Every individual goes through some amount of stress, and the body reacts differently in different people as a result of stress. An eye twitch may be caused due to stress, especially related to strain in the eyes. In order to reduce stress you should practice yoga, meditation, perform breathing exercises and take a break. Reducing the stress would also cease the twitching in the eyes.
- Tiredness: Eye twitching can appear when you are fatigued or very tired. Lack of proper sleep makes your body tired, and this might trigger eye twitching.
- You should improve upon your sleeping hours and sleep more.
- Eye strain: Vision problems and any issue related to the eyes can cause stress, which may result in constant twitching in your eyes. Whenever too much stress is imposed upon your eyes, they tend to react and twitching occurs. Any problem would make the eyes put in more effort, which results in strain. You should have an eye check up if you experience an eye strain accompanied by twitching sensation in your eyes. People who use computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for a profuse period of time experience pain and twitching in the eyes. There is a 20-20-20 rule to be followed while using such devices, which reduces eye strain and reduces itching or twitching. You can also avail special eyeglasses for people who spend a lot of time on computers.
- Caffeine: Intake of an excess amount of caffeine leads to eye twitching. Cut down your doses of coffee, tea, dark chocolates and soft drinks in case of eye twitching and you may observe an easing in the twitching.
- Alcohol: Alcohol also leads to eye twitching so you must abstain from alcohol in case you are having twitching in the eyes.
- Dry eyes: This disorder develops in people who have crossed the age of 50. People who use computers a lot also develop dry eyes, which leads to eye twitching.
Our eyes twitch because of a lot of reasons. You should know the facts right and avoid situations that lead to eye twitching.