Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sex related problem. I am penis take too much time to get erected and to acquired hardness. Tell me something.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I could hard can you suggest what should be done.|
I am 26 year old male and my weight is 70 kgs. And I would like to go for surgical procedure to increase my penis length and girth. Please suggest me top good doctors where I can consult and get treated. Please help sir .
I had done bypass surgery from hyderabad and taking ecosprin gold 10 and my sugar is also very high (almost 250 anytime) can you suggest me any medicine I take insulin and glycomet 500 too.
I am 25 year old boy I got pain in my leg while jumping from the gate nd it got swolen nd paining so much. Please advice me some home tip to cure it down. because I cant walk on my foot because of that pain even a single step.
When I eat groundnuts, I get a feeling of irritation in my throat. What is the problem? Please explain.
I am 69 years of age &have most of the symptoms of low testosterone. Can you suggest a remedy or doctor I can visit in Pune.
My husband is 32 years old healthy man. The physical relationship is strained and very rare but rest is all fine. He doesn't complain of any discomfort. Is it ok not to have any inclination for physical relationship. The frequency is like once in a month. Is it normal to not want to get physical for a man his age?
I catch cold easily. I thought of taking some Vitamin C and zinc tablets. Suggest me some tablets and also is it safe to take them without doctors consultation?
I have a circumcised penis. It getting all dried up. There are white flakes on it. I consume good amount of water. Can it be because of masturbation? And how do I fix this?
Sir, I am suffering from ringworm disease since last 3 years. It is near my penis area. Initially when I used to apply quadiderm ointment on infected area. It heals but after some time, I get infected again. But now even if I apply this ointment it doesn't heals. Please help me what to do ?
I am suffering. From dry cough for the last two weeks. Can you tell the reason for how can I cure it naturally? Please reply me soon.
I want to know about safe sex on which day I have sex with my wife without using condom? Or my wife swallow my sperm so is there any problem to being pregnant? Also I have issue regarding erection of my penis please solve this.
Sir, I have already crossed 7 years of marriage but still during the intercourse, the semen comes out within a minutes so I can't enjoy my sexual life. So kindly suggest me what is the reason behind it. Also tell me what I have to do to overcome this.
I am suffering from severe cold since last 10 years because of the cold problem some time founddischaeged from ear, already had 2 operation of my both ears, I am 36 year female having 2 kids. I am also an asthmatic patient.
When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person. This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases.
1. Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
2. Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
3. Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
4. Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
5. Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
6. Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.