Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas Reddy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas ReddyYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam last evening my mind was totally blank .Aur mene job location se glat bus pakad li 30 min. Bad me mujhe ahsas hua ki me galat jagah ja rha hu. Aur me job location se apne ghar tak. 2 sal se travel kar rha hu. Pta nhi kya hua tha. Mene kabhi koi nasha bhi nhi kiya he. Aur tab se mera sar bhaut dard kar rha he. Me kya karu. Please give me some suggestions.
I am 28 yr old. I am suffering from errectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Its odd for me to visit any psychiatrist for this problem. I ejaculate the moment I insert.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man finds it difficult to maintain an erection during a sexual performance. Over 50% of the overall population above the age of 75 suffers from this condition. This might occur from a lack of sexual desire or from a person suffering from conditions, such as fatigue, anxiety and stress. Excessive consumption of alcohol also leads to erectile dysfunction. Some standard treatments related to erectile dysfunction include implants, vacuum pumps, surgery and natural treatments.
What leads to erectile dysfunction?
An erection involves the participation of nerves, brain, blood vessels, muscles, etc.Erectile dysfunctionscan be caused by obesity, diabetes, tobacco consumption, Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, problems involving the prostate gland, etc. A study showed that more than 60% of the people who are over dependent on alcohol tend to suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Why a visit to the doctor is necessary?
Erectile dysfunction can be a sign of completely unrelated diseases or health problems. It is necessary to know the underlying cause of the symptoms of this condition. Some common treatments suggested by doctors are losing weight, exercising, and curbing the intake of alcohol and cigarette smoking. Doctors often prescribe medicines such as Viagra and Levitra, but that might come with side effects such as headaches, nasal congestion and dizziness.
Natural remedies to treat erectile dysfunction
- Dehydroepiandrosterone: Dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA hormone is produced by the adrenal gland. Our body has the capability to convert this hormone into both estrogen and progesterone. The dietary supplement of DHEA is prepared from soy and yam. A study conducted in Massachusettsin the year 1999 showed that consumption of DHEA supplements can greatly improve this condition within six months.
- Consumption of L-arginine: L-arginine is a naturally occurring amino acid present in the body. It increases the rate of nitric acid in the body which in turn relaxes the blood vessels and facilitates a successful erection. A study conducted by the NIH in 1999 confirmed that the intake L-arginine on a daily basis significantly helps in treating erectile dysfunctions. L-arginine can also be taken with pycnogenol to get quick results.
- Kavach Beej: Beneefits of Kavach Beej include the remedies for fatigue, tiredness, lack of sexual desire, and erectile dysfunction. This herb has a catchy name, but it is also very potent as a sexual libido enhancing herb, improving both low testosterone and returning the thyroid bodily hormone to normal, improving sex.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is used as the important part of many Indian Ayurvedic remedies for the sexual health of Men. Shilajit is famous and popular for being effective in the treatment of numerous diseases, health conditions and disorders. Shilajit is generally considered to be very useful and most effective in the treatments of problems related to sexual health.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has been used since 2000 years to treat erectile dysfunction in Indian Medicine in some traditional and folk remedies. It boosts libido and increases longetivity. Ashwagandha reduces stress level, so benefits to improve the stamina.
- Safed Musali: Safed musli, a very potent ayurvedic aphrodisiac herb, has been proven to be extremely beneficial in treating low libido and erectile dysfunction. Safed musli is also an excellent remedy for several other male conditions, including infertility, oligospermia or low sperm count, premature ejaculation, and physical weakness. It has the ability to increase your sperm count and semen motility, and thereby improves your fertility. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Most of the time I keep getting throat irritation and now I've stopped drinking any thing that is cold even that for ice creams, while sometimes I feel there is something stuck in my throat, also I tried removing it but what I found was a white head stuck in my throat. This white head often keeps coming at regular intervals and I feel that there is something stuck in my throat. Can you please suggest me why is that happening and what should I do. Also I would like to know how can my snoring be treated?
When I Turn My Neck Towards Right It Pains To My Jaw I Feel It stretched Very Much same happens when I turn left m worried please help me.
Sometime I feel problem in breathing. It is generally when I think something. I had consult about it with doctor (cardiologist. But he said it was not physical issue. I'm alright. But still I feel the same problem.
I am a 20 year old male. I met with an accident in the age of 9 and my left hand bone was broken. Now a days I have extreme pain in the elbows of my right hand when I go to play something like cricket. Is this due to calcium deficiency?
A heart attack and Cardiac Arrest may sound like terms that have the same medical meaning. They are not. While a heart attack occurs when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked, a cardiac arrest occurs when the heart stops to beat. You might want to know the causes behind the conditions and the symptoms and signs that one may experience. Read on to know about them.
What is a heart attack and what is a cardiac arrest?
When the flow of blood towards the heart gets blocked, a heart attack occurs. This may be due to a clot in the arteries or plaque buildup on the walls of the arteries. A sudden cardiac arrest occurs when the affected individual's heart malfunctions as well as it stops to beat all of a sudden.
Thus, it is evident that heart attack is actually a circulation problem whereas cardiac arrest is an electrical problem. During a heart attack, blood rich in oxygen is not allowed to reach a particular part of the heart because of a blocked artery. If quick treatment is not done for reopening the blocked artery, then that specific section of the heart which receives nourishment from that artery tends to die.
In cardiac arrest, as the heart stops beating unexpectedly, so organs like brain, lungs, etc. also stop receiving blood. It results in a sudden fall in blood pressure as well as the circulatory system tends to collapse. Usually, the affected individual loses consciousness because the flow of blood to the brain decreases. Death might follow if emergency treatment is not carried out immediately.
Quite like the conditions are different, the symptoms are also different. Here are some of the most common symptoms of both heart attack and sudden cardiac arrest. It will assist you in understanding that both these health issues are different.
Symptoms of a heart attack:
Pressure or pain in abdomen or chest, trouble breathing, sweating, dizziness, chest tightening feeling, pain that spreads to arm or jaw, losing unconsciousness, heart palpitation, etc. are some of the basic signs. According to studies, nearly one-thirds of the heart attack patients do not undergo chest pain during heart attacks.
Particularly women experience atypical symptoms other than the ones that are mentioned above. Few of them include gastric pain, vomiting, nausea, breathing problem without any chest pain, getting unconscious, etc.
Symptoms of Cardiac Arrest:
Collapse, dizziness, trouble in breathing, chest pain, blue discoloration of face, etc. are the most common sudden cardiac arrest's signs. A huge number of people who experience cardiac arrest do not experience any symptoms at all.
Though both heart attack and cardiac arrest are linked to each other some way or the other, yet they are different. However, both the conditions need immediate medical assistance, an absence of which may prove fatal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!