Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 20 years old female, I feel giddy and tired, one side headache, and I get chest pain all of a sudden and I get very bad pain at the lower part of the stomach. What does it mean?
I am having severe gas problems that also causes stomach ache several times and happens more after I drink beer or have some heavy meal, also causes fart issues and pain below chest. Please help me resolve my gas problem. Though I use eno at these times or some home Indian remedies. But the make only temporary effects.
I am having low bp of 96/56 mmhg. I feel very weak and drowsy because of this. I do not take any medications. Please help.
Am aged 54 diabetic patient. Glucose (F)- 133 mg/dl: serum cholestrol(Total)- 254 mg/dl : serum TGL - 279 mg/dl : HDL - 51 : LDL: 147 : VLDL - 56 mg/dl: HBA1C = 8.4 % : Hemoclobin = 14.1.% Liver function test SGPT = 26 LU/LI : Wartenberg pinwheel test =normal : Foot sensation: RIGHT/LEFT = 10 on 6 sites. Often affected by Urinal infection on that time pain at back and front left side down belly. Also Gastic trouble is there. Above tests taken 8 months back including thyroid. Now medicines taken are: CETAPHIN 500 Mg; ON-OFF 200mg :NEU MIN PLUS :OPTILIP 10mg and TETAN-CT 6.25 mg. Is this okay? After taking meals i coudn't able to walk if do breathing hard.If take meal over than the limit then had headache and feel breathe hard . Can you tell me any problem in my heart or excess deposit of bad FAT. Give your opinion sir. If possible suggest any medicine for reduce the FAT.
Hi my BP is 148/98 can I avoid salt complete my? If so. How many days Is there any other side effects if I avoid salt Pls help.
How to increase memory. I am 52years old and forgetting important things. I am also a heart patient and two stunts implanted in my arteries.
Hi team, I am a 32 years old .my BP is 140/90 for last 2 month what can I do to improve in diet and can I start gym?
My mother has high blood pressure, please should she take regular medicines of BP, or just when it is required. Her BP is 160.
My mother is 58 years old. What blood tests are important for her. She has mild bp. Else she is healthy. Eats well, does yoga, gardening and regular morning walks too.
Hello Mem I have nervous problem & my heart beat pulse rate is 88/mint. I'm very tensed hyper person too. I'm not feeling better.
Can I buy generic medicines for my BP and Diabetics problems. Any difference and any problem. please advise. Thanks.
I am 26 years old. I get chest pain sometimes and fell uncomfortable to breath I feel. After few mins I am ok. Is this heart related problem.
My husband sometimes feel ghabrahat. Chest palpitation. He has taken echo ECG lipid test and blood tests. All were fine. He also has acidity problem. He consume alcohol also. So may be risk of any heart disease? If echo ECG is normal then what is the risk of heart problem.
Hello doctor I am 42 year old married woman I have low blood pressure problem last two years what should I do please tell me doctor.
I have a pain in center on chests. Exactly after through. I started gym one month before. All body pain now gone. But this pain is not going.
Mushroom is a type of fungi that hails from the Agaricus family. It is estimated that there are close to 1,40,000 types of mushroom, out of which science has been able to classify only 100 odd mushrooms for health benefits. From cutting down cholesterols to preventing cancers, increasing the strength of the immune system to helping in weight loss, there are numerous health benefits of mushroom. This article will explore why mushrooms are regarded so highly by health practitioners across the globe:
- Cholesterol levels: Mushroom does not possess any fat or cholesterol. They are rich in lean protein, fiber, and some very important enzyme. The lean protein found in mushroom helps to burn down the LDL cholesterol. Furthermore, it creates a good balance of LDL and HDL cholesterol so that the body can refrain from stroke, atherosclerosis etc.
- Preventing cancer: Mushrooms are mighty effective in blocking certain cancer types such as the breast and prostate cancer. Owing to their high linoleic acid and beta-glucans, they act as a very good anti-carcinogen. While linoleic acid can successfully suppress the excess estrogen which leads to breast cancer in women, the beta glucans can suppress the growth of cancer cells in the case of a prostate cancer.
- Diabetes: Mushroom is an ideal food for a diabetic patient. They do not possess cholesterol, consists of low fat, have high protein and a lot of minerals and vitamins. Apart from this, mushrooms possess a lot of fiber and water. The most critical component, however, is the natural insulin that mushroom has within itself. They help to break down the starch found in food items. Mushrooms have certain components that help in the proper functioning of the liver, endocrine gland etc. It ensures that the proper balance of insulin is maintained in the body.
- Bone health: Mushroom is a very good source of calcium. They ensure that adequate strength of various bones is maintained in the body. Regular intake of mushroom can ensure safeguard an individual from conditions such as osteoporosis, joint pain, and immobility.
- Blood Pressure: Mushroom variety such as the maitake and the shitake has a high amount of potassium content. The latter can successfully relax the blood vessels thereby, reducing the blood pressure. Increased potassium content also helps in knowledge retention and an improved memory. High blood pressure, on the other hand, can cause severe damage such as strokes, heart attacks etc.
- Selenium content: Selenium component is mushroom is one of the key ways to receive selenium for a vegetarian. Selenium helps in strengthening the bone, nail, tooth and hair. Selenium is also considered to be a very powerful antioxidant that can successfully get rid of free radicals in the body and strengthen the immune system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.