Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas R BogavalliYour feedback matters!
I am a 30 yr old man and I am suffering from mouth related problem as I chew gutkha and tobacco. So my mouth is not opening at its full length only 2 fingers can go and other than this I have no problem like diabetes etc.
Hello sir I am naveen I am 25 yrs old man n I have suffering from cavity problem so what should I do.
Sir, is there any problem when the lower molar tooth, which is a hole in large, are plucked in my 4 year old child. Please advise.
I am suffering from gum bleeding since last three months. And also badbreath problem suffering me a lot. So kindly suggest me about the treament.
My daughter now 7 years old. She had carries in all her milk tooth from the age of 3 years. Now she is getting new teeth. But I am afraid will these teeth also have a tendency of getting cavities. Secondly the positioning is not very organized. What should I do to take care ?
I am 21 year old male suffering from mouth ulcer problem and indigestion my liver do not support any spicy stuff and causes loose motion when I eat something spicy.
I am 28 I have bad breath problem my duty is 8 hours but last 3 years I am working 12 hours my problem is bad smell coming I had last 3 years sex relation 2 aunts one time I will do oral sex with my tung 2014 to 2016 my alcohol time and sex start this time now I had small block dots in my legs this and I reached homeopathy's and doctors and dentist also she will inform me you have 3 holes in teeth that's y bad smell coming now what can I go doctor or homeopathy or dentist please inform me last 3 years I have this problem.
Infact I used to take gutkha regularly for last 15 yrs, & now 70% habbit I removed it & shortly on I will be able to get rid of this habit completely, and now 3 days back I had chicken briyani, during that time a little bone had inserted to my right side lower root teeth (daad), it was so panic, and now I m not able to take any food, even banana also, I had wingesic tab, ronemox capsule but nothing has done so far, kindly advise me medicine in this regards.
Early morning before brushing A bad smell from mouth is felt by me. I visually checked my mouth, No abnormalities are found when I felt that some thing is present around the upper part of neck then I made try for coming out and I got a white small piece (12 mm long and 4 mm dia. Approx ). Is It a sign of throat cancer? Please assist.
I have heavy gums bleeding from three or four months. What should I do? So I may please be suggest some medicines and suggestion.
Before some days cavities are formed in may teeth. How can I remove it. Please suggest me any medicine?
I have problem of bad breath. What should I do? even I brush 2 times a day. Than also I have such problem:(
I have two upper molar teeth missing three year ago, I had undergone a dental implant with sinus lift and bone grafting, but the same failed. What are other option for me now.
मेरे 8 वर्षीय पुत्री के ऊपरी दो दाँत बाहर की ओर निकल रहे हैं, के कारण चेहरा आगे चलकर अच्छा नहीं लगेगा । क्या इन दो दाँत को सामान्य कराने के कोई उपाय हैं?यदि हाँ, तो कितने खर्च में यह हो सकेगा?इसके लिए अच्छे दंत-चिकित्सक कहाँ मिलेंगे?
Hi My tooth is paining a lot since yesterday. Its making me feel the whole left jaw is paining. What to do to get rid of this pain till I visit a dentist?
Most children dislike dentists and will make any excuse to not visit them until the pain of a cavity becomes too much to bear. A cavity can be described as a hole in the tooth caused by tooth decay. Cavities affect people of all ages, but are most commonly experienced by children. Cavities can affect both milk teeth and permanent teeth. The good news is that cavities can be easily prevented. Here are a few tips.
- Pregnant women and mothers can transfer cavity germs to the children. Thus, the first step to preventing cavities in children is for mothers to practice good oral habits by brushing and flossing daily along with a healthy diet. Visit a dentist regularly and get your teeth and gums properly cleaned and examined.
- Do not encourage your child to drink juices, sodas or other artificially sweetened drinks. When your child is an infant, do not fill his bottle with anything other than milk or water. Also, do not put your child to sleep with a bottle of milk or anything other than water. Once your child has brushed his teeth at the end of the day, he should have nothing with sugar in it. This is because saliva production decreases while sleeping and without enough saliva, teeth cannot protect themselves against mouth acids.
- Limit snacking between meals. This prevents the buildup of acids in the mouth and gives the mouth enough time to repair itself without causing damage to tooth enamel. Give your child a healthy, well-balanced diet. A diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, and proteins will help build strong teeth. Instead of sugary snacks, give your child let your child snack on fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, nuts etc.
- Teeth can be cleaned as soon as they appear. Teach your child to brush their teeth twice a day with a pea-sized amount of a fluoride-based toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush your teeth along with your child to teach them the proper way of brushing and build a healthy habit.
- Get your child’s teeth regularly checked by a dentist. The dentist will be able to identify early signs of cavities that you may have missed along with other dental problems that may increase your child’s risk of cavities. He will also be able to check the growth and development of your child’s teeth. A child’s first dental visit should be before he celebrates his first birthday. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.