Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I am 26 male I am suffering from back pain and headache day to day thats increase and more pain use many medicine but no result what can I do.
I am 25 year old male and have backpain last 3 months. I have use pain relif oint ment cream 2 months but haven't got any relif. What should I do now.
Respected sir I have body pain, stomach issues and sometime I having backpain and I want better and good suggestion and treatment so please suggest me Thank you sir.
Hi I am 42 yrs old and facing knee (joint) pain from last 3 years, when I use staircase for upside my both knee having pain, doctor says that I have less lubricant on this joints. Kindly help me.
Hi I am melon suffering from high fever with massive back pain. Used paracetamol not in use. please help.
I recently met with an accident. I had to take a operation. I have a rod inserted in my left leg from the knee to the ankle. The operation was fine. Just that the the bone at the place were it broke is partially in contact after the surgery. Will the bone align it self or grow in the same position.
I have knee painting problem. Tried A lot of medicines but not working. What should I do to get out of this problem?
My friend is 19 years old female and have backache once in 5 or 10 days nd that pain lasts for 2 to 3 days she cooked some tablets too but haven't got any relief. What should she do now.
How to reduce thigh gaps? I have slight bigger thighs than people of my age. Please prescribe any yogasana or exercise and medicine if any to reduce the thigh gaps.
A Tennis elbow is a painful condition that affects the tendons due to a condition known as tendinitis, which causes inflammation. This condition will end up restricting the free movement of the elbow and the arm due to the pain and stiffness that it causes. This is due to the fact that these tendons are the tough band of connective tissues that hold the muscles and the lower arm with the bone. Repeated gripping motions and continued tugging as well as activities like weight lifting, tennis, squash and other like carpentry, painting writing and typing, can lead to this condition.
Here are a few methods of treatment and the questions that revolve around them.
- Do I have to restrict my movements: Yes, when you have tennis elbow, the very first thing you must do is to give rest to the tendons by curbing those activities that have caused the condition or those which can aggravate the pain and stiffness. Lifting heavy objects, gripping things for prolong periods, other physical pursuits like tennis and other games and more will need to stop so that you do not stretch, strain or pull the tissue.
- Can I take pain killers: Yes, you can take pain killers like ibuprofen and acetaminophen in case the pain is unbearable? Always ensure that an orthopaedic specialist takes a look at your arm before prescribing the medicines to you.
- Is an ice compress good for this pain: You can use the RICE method for acute pain that is less than 72 hours old. For more persistent pain, you must see a doctor. The RICE method refers to Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. In this method, you can keep your arm elevated and give it rest. You can also use an ice compress and keep it tightly wound with an elastic bandage so as to avoid swelling.
- Can I take injections for this condition: Corticosteroid injections may be used for very severe cases. This contains the cortisol hormone and can give good results in the short run.
- Are there any non invasive methods for treatment: You can try non-invasive procedures like shock wave therapy which will help in fixing the pain and promote motion gradually. This procedure is usually conducted with the help of shock waves that are passed to the skin.
- Is exercising a complete no no: In this case, many orthopaedic surgeons and doctors will ask you to go through physiotherapy so that you can get used to movements and motion after prolonged pain. These exercises will also strengthen the muscles of the area.
Talk to your doctor if the pain is particularly debilitating and discuss surgery for the same.