Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
Very Nice place to visit as the doctor is very understanding and knowledgeble on the subject and the exercises, Dr Sameena gave superb treatment and helped me regain my confidance in my sports activity and also Dr srinivas was very helpful in motivating me on the yoga exercises.
He is 40 years old. Having high cholesterol. Too much joint pain. Not able to wake up early morning. Suggest some medicine to cure it. He is not take wine neverit.
I am 23 years old. I had cesarean delivery 5 years ago. I'm suffering from severe back ache. What do I do?
Hi, irregular periods, before on april month periods come after 33 days, on march I was waiting fro period come after 29 days but it came after 32 days and this month I calculated 2 dates after 29 and after 33 days but period not came till now, I was feeling mild cram on belly button and down of belly button means lower abdomen but it comes and go type, white milky discharge also coming, before 2 days feeling fatigue, dizziness and shortness of breath and feeling sleepy all the time but now only fatigue and belly button and lower abdomen cramp which comes and go, what to do now, is this sign of pregnancy or just PMS, my expected period date was 16th May according to 33 days cycle, what to do, Another question is I was feeling pain from last 3 months on my lower back which goes till left butts and left calf when I take rest and pain goes all part pain also goes why this happen, please help me with both tbe question. According to irregular periods we have to do intercourse every other day for better results but we bore and leave some days and thats why this problem comes, Doctor told me try for 6 months then if no positive results come then I give you fertility medicine which is taking from 2nd or 3rd day of cycle. By this process how much chances of conceiving is their.
I am rangarajan, for last one week I have neck and shoulder pain. If I lay down to bed I got heavy pain. If I sit, stand or walk feel less. Due to this I can't sleep for whole last week. I am doing my Sleeping with sitting position. I went to Ortho specylst and took the scan. There is no problem in my ortho. Please help me what is the exact problem. How can I fix this problem?
She has some itchy red bumps on her breast, and under arms, she felt uncomfortable and scratched it, so now these bumps are bloody, she is also suffering from itching in her cunt (not internal) and two sides of cunt or thigh joints, please refer some medicines.
I have leg pain in my right leg for last few months. I generally feel pain during night when I come back home. It may be because I use to play Volleyball on daily basis or other. Please suggest me what to do?
I am 19 years old male and I have a pain in my back bone, I used all creams and try all medicines but I can't get relief with my pain, can you suggest me any medicine or cream to remove my back pain?
I am suffering with severe back pain for last 10 days. And I am not able to sleep. So make a immediate solution. As I have to work for 8 hours a day. This kind of pain disturbing my work. So make a immediate solution.
I'm working in a office. From morning 8 to evening 6 I've to sit in front of computer. So at night have back pain. Is there any way or tip to get rid of this pain.
In morning getting up from bed make me feel dazed. Having pain in my shoulder, head (front and back side) , hypohysis cerebri and neck. While standing in crowd for seconds it make me blank and dazed.
What are the symptoms of swine flu and malaria. What are the precautions to be taken to avoid it.. What are the precautions to be taken to avoid headache And leg pain.
I am depress more time. I think more and more. And in my body joint pain is also lose my body temperament.
I am having a little pain in right lumbar region, when I bend little or when I apply pressure by hand ,i have been gyming since twenty days.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
In case when a patient suffering from shoulder pain doesn't respond to routine conservative care, then it can be treated with ESWT (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy). This is a non-invasive and non-operative form of treatment and has no side effects with excellent outcome. Proper rehabilitation before and after any procedure is the key to success.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!