Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
My moms throught and shoulder give so much pain to him and I dont know that what I do for their pain relief.
My wife aged 55 years is suffering from knee problem. Doctors advised operation for knees which is costly affair for me. I have heard that fluid can be injected in knees is also best substitute and cheapest way. Is it possible if Yes then where it can be available near Khanna Distt Ludhiana (Punjab) R. M. ChopraM. No. 9357915632.
Hello Dr. am 27years old weight around 72 kg around 20 days before diagnosed hypothyroidism value is 7.65. I hv started medicine from d day starting I thought am feeling Ms. pain in lower part of legs, insomnia problem or yesterday I feel unconsciousness also. Sumtyms nauseating. Is it du E to medicine. Taking eltroxin 25 mg.
I am suffering by back pain from hip to centre of back. MRI scan shows L3, L4 L5 inflamated. I took ayur medicines from many recommended ayur practitioners for last 6 yrs. No improvement in pain reduction. Day by day the pain is increasing. Even I took KATI basti treatment for 10 days. I took lot of medicine for intake and ointment and oil for external. I like to know the better consultation who can provide proper medicine.
Good morning Sir, I feel back pain, since 06 month, accordingly I consult orthopedic specialist, so as per advice of Doctor test of blood, urine and xray. All report is good replay by doctor and then doctor advice physiotherapy and some medicine already use, but no any relief. Please replay, Thanks.
I have a big problem related to piles. I need more explanation about that. Due to this problem I am facing huge pain in back side. Is that due to that?
Hello, my wife after pregnancy have lot of pain at lower back because she has sugar given baby born. Now 6 month ago. She is not active and very lazy. Some give tip for medicine ya exercise. And weight putting on Thank you.
Yesterday during cricket match, while taking catch, I fallen down & got injury to my right shoulder. I am not able to take my hand up. Also not able to take a load. What is the guidelines, to get recover soon.
I am 21 years old I have neck pain from 2 days I thanked it will be ok but it still now. What I should do.
I have stiff neck problem since more than a year it. When it started I used to have severe headaches. My jaw also produces popping sounds when I open them wide please help me.
Hi I am 36 years male suffering from backpain. Mri shows diffuse disc bulge at L3-4 and L4-5 causing mild indentation of the anterior epidural space and bilateral lateral recesses. What should I do?
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.