Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I'm 35 year of age strongly built healthy but I'm having some kind of pain in my both knees for 3 months and its continuous specially on nodes I mean side bones on knee cap. My body weight is 220 lbs.
I have a pain in my right hip bone since 2 years. I have showned it more than a 10 doctors but nobody cure it and also nobody has identified it.
I am having daily high blood pressure medicine, (TELMA 40. I was earlier taking Metpure xl50 for the last 2 years. But changed to Telma 40 2 months back. I am overweight by 10-15 kg. I.e. I am 86 kg. I thought of doing walking and some exercise but few Dr. Asked me to take pre caution as I am a high BP patient. How do I reduce my weight and also keep BP under control.
I am 30 years old guy. I feeling pain in left knee since last 9 months. Although I have consult doctor but I don't get rid from it.
I am feeling back pain and joint Bones make sound when I stretch or do exercises. I don't it much in day time when I go for sleep its painful. I am also feeling pain in neck. When I bow it down for reading and other work for more than 2.3 min.
I am 28 year old I have neck pain last 3 month I'll use so many relief cream by doctors but still didn't get relief wht to do now pls help me?
I am suffering from lower back pain from the past 15-20 days. I can walk sit do all works but the pain is consistent. Also some times left part of the back starts paining so I sleep the right side, then right part starts paining. I feel the pain is not going because I not taking complete bed rest as suggested.
Are you suffering from arthritis and looking for effective treatment options? Arthritis is a chronic, systematic inflammatory disease that causes damage to your joints and connective tissues. The knee is primarily affected by this condition and there are three main forms of arthritis which occur in your knees. There are several treatment options and procedures for treating arthritis. They are as follows:
Several medications are used for arthritis treatment. They are:
- Analgesics: These medicines help in pain reduction but do not heal inflammation.
- NSAIDS: NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are used for reducing inflammation and pain as a result of arthritis.
- Counter-irritants: These include creams and ointments containing capsaicin or menthol. Applying these creams on the skin helps with pain relief.
- DMARDS: Disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs are used in case of rheumatoid arthritis. These help in slowing down your immune system from targeting your joints.
- Corticosteroids: This form of medicine includes cortisone and prednisone and helps in reducing inflammation and suppressing your immune system. These can be injected into your joint or taken orally.
Physical therapy is beneficial for certain types of arthritis. Exercising helps in improving your range of motion, and the strength of your muscles which surrounds the affected joint. Splints and braces are prescribed in some cases.
When all other treatment measures fail, a surgery may be required to be carried out.
- Joint repair: In some cases, the surface of your joints can be realigned and smoothened in order to improve function and eliminate pain. These surgeries are arthroscopically performed via incisions made on the joint.
- Joint replacement: During this surgery, your damaged joint gets removed and replaced with an artificial joint. The hip and knee joints are commonly replaced surgically.
- Joint fusion: This surgical procedure is used in case of smaller joints of your body. The ends of the two bones in your joint are removed and the removed ends are locked together till they heal into one unit.
Alternative treatment options
You can also opt for certain alternative remedies for arthritis. Some of them are as follows:
- Acupuncture: In this therapy, fine needles are inserted at certain points on your skin for reducing arthritis pain.
- Yoga and tai chi: The movements associated with yoga and tai chi are slow and stretching in nature. These help in improving joint flexibility. Your range of motion gets improved as well.
Light massages which involve stroking and kneading of your muscles help in increasing blood flow. This warms up the affected joints, providing temporary relief from arthritis pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.