Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from severe migraine. What should I do to get rid of this? I already took ciplar 10 mg and betacap 5 mg but it's of no use.
I am 27 years old male, I am suffering from hand shivering since long time could you please advise me to whom I should contact?
My daughter is suffering with seizures and she was advised encorate chorono 500mg by the doctor but despite this seizure could not be controlled. Please prescribe any remedy/medicine to control her seizure she is of 25 years and little bit retarded too. Thank you
I am 26 years old woman. I had C section on 2 june. My question is how to recover quickly as I feel numbness in my right upper thigh and what to do to have flat stomach.
I want to ask a question for my father who got paralyzed on 11 August 2015 left side paralyzed and we have a confusion about my father's treatment. Please guide me.
Hello,. I am 42 years old and I am suffering from severe back pain. I have this pain for last 2-3 months and I am not getting relief from so. Not only this but I have a pain in my legs also but not much as my back but it makes it difficult for me to climb stairs as my home is on the the second floor. I am suffering from migraine also so I have headache most of the times. I am using various ointments and medicines but there are of no help. I need a immediate help. I consult a doctor long time back for the treatment of the diabetes and blood pressure and I am consuming the same medicine for so long (zoryl m1 and repace h). Pls help me.
Sir. I have a problem. My hand always trembles a lot. Seems to have a nervous system problem.. Please suggest me how to cure it. I shall be grateful to you for this.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.