Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas Mantha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas ManthaYour feedback matters!
I have hairfall since past 2-3 years. I have changed various shampoos and hair oil but no use. How can I improve the health of my hair?
My weight was more than my height, so I want to reduce my weight, how to make diet and suggest me the food that reduce fat in body.
My height is 5'6. My parents are even taller than me. I have done a lot of exercises like swimming and bar hanging. Can you please help me so that my height can increase 2-3 inches more! Please suggest some really effective remedy. I'm under great depression due to my height. Doctor you can only help me out please suggest some medicine or pills.
Methotrexate is one of the most commonly used drug in arthritis. It is the most important drug for rheumatoid arthritis (RA). However, methotrexate can cause severe nausea or sickness, abdominal pain or even diarrhoea, in many patients. Many patients stop taking methotrexate due to this, which is not good, because taking methotrexate is very important in RA.
I am 21 year old man, I was 104 in weight when I started running to loose weight, I lost weight after a month or more of continuous running and now stand at 91, but even after working out the same way and maintaining a same diet more or less, I am stuck at this weight for nearly 3 weeks now, why this is happening and what should I do. Also my right feet pains a lot now, is this so because I am running on roads? What should I do.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
3. Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.
Lybrate | Dr. Nisha Jain speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY