Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas ManthaYour feedback matters!
These are the method to overcome it.
1. Talk to a psychologist /psychiatrist/therapist a psychologist or a therapist will be able to help you work through the issues you are going through at this time. He or she will also educate you about your depression and will further guide you the right line of action to be taken.
2. Spend time with positive people social support is crucial to getting out of a depression and can be very helpful for you to cope with stress full life. Support from positive people can also help to reduce negative thoughts that lead to depression. Please find those people in your life who make a positive impact on your daily functioning. Your friends, family members or co-members should be encouraging and you should enjoy their company. Please go out and do small small things with them [ like listening music, watching movies, walking, reading etc.]. Please create distance with people you know cause you anxiety or who are not supportive. Spending time with them will surely worsen your condition and make it harder to feel enthusiastic about recovery. Plan a short vacation with positive people. 3. Physical contact
Hug a friend
Play with your pet or dog
4. Always think positive and realistically negative thoughts are trademark of depression. This means you get struck thinking the same negative thoughts over and over again. Write down all the bad negative thoughts you have and create a positive thought for each negative thought you wrote down. For example I am ugly, please write I am unique and beautiful. I dont need any approval.
5. Compliment yourself for small small things.
6. Please avoid alcohol, cigarettes or any kind of substance abuse.
Hi I am having sugar I am not using any medicines my age is 28 doctor told to do exercise not to take medicine but the main problem is I am getting infection on penis I consult a doctor and he gave me medicines in one week it's cured again after one month the infection started by consulting doctor only I came to know I am having sugar after one month my marriage is fixed wil any one help me to cure the problem and give me the correct medicines.
Hi from kolkata, I have one problem in my both underarm spot, hw could I remove the spot please guide me.
I am suffering from severe hairfall from 2-3 months. Please suggest me some remedy to get rid of this problem.
I am losing my hair quickly and I tried all the shapoo. But it did not stop my hair fall. please suggest me what should I do.
I am suffering from depression. I take allopathic medicine for 7 months. It doesn't work . And Now I take homeopathic medicine. It works Is homeopathic treatment is right?
British head injury statistics report that about one million people are required to go through emergency care every year. Although many of these accidents are minor, one out of five victims is required to be admitted in the hospital for emergency care. Head injuries amount to about 1 percent of all deaths and about 15 to 20 percent death in people aged between 5 and 35 years. This is the most common form of death in abused children.
Symptoms of a concussion
Head injuries are also known as concussions or traumatic brain injuries, which may range from mild to severe. Most mild injuries cause no harm over time but in rare cases, these may trigger a host of problems. You must seek medical help in case you observe any of the following symptoms:
- Nausea, drowsiness and headache are persistent for a long time and get worse every day.
- Difficulty in waking up from sleep; this problem is very common with children.
- Unusual and incomprehensible behavior like getting annoyed or losing temper and being confused.
- Amnesia or forgetfulness.
- Change in the size of eye pupil especially dilated pupil.
- Difficulty in explaining anything, speaking and even walking.
- Drainage of blood-like or clear fluids from nose or ears.
- Weakness or numbness in different parts of the body, particularly in arms and legs.
- Vomiting more than twice or thrice in a day.
Such symptoms should never be overlooked and they may take place separately or in combination in people affected with mild head injuries. These symptoms are collectively called post concussional syndrome causing irritability, depression, fatigue, tiredness, insomnia together with the above mentioned problems.
Homeopathic treatment to alleviate the symptoms
Initial hours right after the head injury are very crucial. A proper treatment at this point of time can prevent further worsening of the condition. Arnica and NatrumSulph are very effective in treating head injuries or concussion. Though most people regard Arnica as a small remedy in petty injuries, in truth, Arnica plays a vital role in preventing immediate as well as remote effects culminating from a head injury. It can control internal hemorrhages or bleeding, which may lead to critical problems in the future.
Another important homeopathic medicine is NatrumSulph that is known for its ability to treat epilepsy, sightlessness, vertigo and memory loss, which can arise from an immediate or distant head injury. It can also lead to swelling in the optic channel through which the optic nerve goes that can cause acute visual disturbances. Therefore, it is important to consult a responsive healthcare provider without further delay.