Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas Kumar DYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. And I am having pain in my back for 1 year. How to get rid of this. And now I think it will never leave me.
Hi i am 64 years running, when press my left leg thumb on floor I feel something'jhanjhanahat' since last 01 yr. I am regularly having routine check up (at least twice or thrice in a year) of blood sugar-fasting & pp, serum electrolytes, creatinine, lipid profile, uric acid, serum psa, urine routine exam, u/s whole abdomen but all the test are negative and good, except sometime uric acid is just cross the average limit. Pl. Let me know what is the symptom of feeling'jhanjhanahat' in my left leg thumb only. Please help
I used to take two pillows under my head. Will it effect my body. Also pls suggest what type of metres I should use as I have a severe low back pain problem. Thanks.
Hello Doctor. I am a 30 year old male lean in body structure. Yesterday afternoon, while lifting a heavy object at home my lower back got hurt after that I am in pain lying on bed. I have taken ibuprofen along with a muscle relaxant and applying hotpack with gentle massage at regular intervals. There was slight improvement this morning and I am able move around my flat and perform gentle stretches for some time. However, my pain worsens when I try to get out of bed or bend or sit. I am not sure what this means. How long does it take to recover. Please advise.
I had an accident two months ago . And I had shoulder dislocation . I don't feel my shoulder properly . What should I do ? Thanks.
I got hurt today from the steel shutter on head. A little swelling is there on the upper skull. Is this a normal swelling? How much time it will take to recover?
I am 40 yrs old. Off late I have been suffering from a problem. If I sleep or sit down for evn 1hr also ideally then after that when I put my feet on the surface the right toe starts paining. What is the possible reason?
I am having ankle problem for almost year now. Playing as a professional basketball player. But I have to use ankle supporter every time I have to play. When can I get rid of it?
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses over time. It generally affects the fingers, feet, wrists, and ankles. It causes immobility due to inflammation and stiffness as well as severe pain. This is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly ends up attacking the joints instead of attacking bacteria and other substances as it normally should. Severe cartilage damage can be caused if this condition is not treated on time, which can make the spacing between the bones even smaller than usual.
Let us find out how one can tackle this condition.
- Rest: While there is still no cure for this condition, one can take a number of measures in order to tackle it. One of the foremost ways of managing this condition is with the help of rest and relaxation. It is important to get plenty of sleep so that you can keep the condition from getting worse. There are a number of relaxation exercises that will help you in sleeping better, especially if you have been having trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains.
- Exercise: Depending on the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to exercise on a regular basis so as to keep the motion in your joints intact for as long as possible. Muscle and joint strengthening exercises include swimming, walking, and even gentle stretching that can help in reducing muscle fatigue. This can make your muscles stronger and increase the range of motions as well.
- Ointments and Lotions: One can turn to gels and lotions which can be topically applied. These can be prescribed by the doctor as well, so that the pain is soothed and temporary relief from pain and stiffness may be experienced. These are also available in the form of sprays. These ointments, gels or lotions usually contain camphor, menthol, capsaicin and salicylates.
- Fish Oil Supplements: Pain and stiffness can be significantly reduced with the help of fish oil, as per many medical studies. Before adding fish oil supplements to your food, you will need to talk to your orthopaedic specialist to find out if it may interfere with any medication that you may be taking for the condition or any other related disorder.
- Plant Oils: Plant oils are also known to contain fatty acids known as gamma linolenic acid, which can give much relief when it comes to pain and stiffness, especially in the morning. One must remember, though, that excessive use of this oil can lead to liver damage. So it is imperative to speak with your doctor or therapist before taking any plant oils.
- Medications: Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in containing the pain and inflammation for severe cases.
I am 36 years old last few years before I have muscular stiffness in back & when I attend doctor he suggest me to wear corset belt can you suggest me for how many time I will us this since right now I have no pain?
My name is vinay soo many days to I have joints pain I have used soo many medicines but no results please give me the solution of my problem.
How can get rid of weight. I am 22 years old. I am suffering from legs and knee pains. Please advise.
I am 41 years old female. On 2.09. 2012 I had a fall and had undergone a surgery for trimallealor fracture. Thereafter because of an unstable ankle I underwent a second surgery on 8.06. 2013 for reconstruction of the ankle joint and bone grafting was done for the same. After physio sessions etc I do my exercises religiously as my right knee and back was affected cause of my ankle injury as I was putting weight on my other leg. I can now go for a 1.5 km walk and can take care of myself but can't pick up a job where prolonged standing and sitting is required. I am. Not able to do too many things in a day as I used to before my injury. How can I improve my quality of life. Is there fusion of ankle required Though I don't have the strength to undergo another surgery and I am managing things though a little frustrated. Please advice. Thanks.
undergoing a proper core stability and strengthening exercises will help you keep your back strong and aligned.