Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas KalyaniYour feedback matters!
My younger son is at the age of 5. Past few months he hasn't shown interest to take food. Then we consulted a doctor. After the mantox test he said that my son is having primary complex and gave akurit tablet and advised to take the tablet every day in the early morning at empty stomach. We continued the same and now 5 months are completed. But still my doctor saying to take the tablet until he reaches 18 kg. Now he is in 16.40 kg, ht 110 cm. We are worrying about primary complex & the side effects of the tablet. Doctors please give our opinion in this regard.
My daughter has thin hair, with moderately heavy volume in middle part of head. Hair are short and are at neck levels. Growth of hair is quite slow. We have tried quite a few homely methods and she is already having protein rich diet. But growth doesn't seem to be increasing. My hair are also thin if hereditary factors could be an issue. Can you please suggest some way to increase her hair growth and volume?
What should you suggest in diet for a ten year old son? Can it'll be safe to have coffee. For him? How many glasses of milk he should have?
My son is 5 years and 6 months. He is having congenital issue with renal fullness. We are ongoing his treatment in Cochin kerala. 6 months back we have go through reflux injection treatment. Today we have done the MCU test and it shows no improvement. Now we have to go ahead with key hole surgery. It is possible to have an expert advice from the best pediatric surgeon from india about the possible treatments avoiding the surgery and advice us if we are doing the correct treatment for our son.
My son studying in 6 standard, every day he studies for 2-3 hours, but he cannot remember nor able to write correctly what he had studied yesterday. Kindly suggest the solution how to maintain the memory what he had studied. Also their is regularly etching on his dody, he is 10 years old because of that lot of etching mark on his hands.
My son is born with microtia one ear had not completely developed outside his age is 2.5 years now can you guide me whom should I meet and what the best age to start treatment he can hear clearly.
My sisters son is 15 months old. She started giving him solid foods after he turned 10-11 months old. Which included rice chapati daal vegetable fruits sweets tea (2-3 spoons) and some times biscuits, chocolates, cheese etc in very very less quantity. The baby is a little on a healthier side. The older generation in our house suggested to give him every thing in pureed form or semi solid form and in less quantities at least till he learns to walk. So, we seek an advise from a pediatrician whether to give him every thing in pureed form or continue to give him all sorts of food in solid form. Thank you.
My son is 6 year old and he is always suffering from cold it's summer or winter his nose is always flowing please share tips for his health.
We are in singapore here where we are staying there is lots of ants and small insects. My 9 month old baby is having small red patches on his body. I don't understand whether it is chickenpox or because of any insects.
My son is 4 years old has constipation from last 2 years. We gave him alumina 30 but after some time it is not working. Same condition he has now. He is not able to release stool. Infact it takes 3 days sometimes. please suggest some homeopathy. His weight is 11 kg and weak.
I am blessed with a baby girl on 21 Feb 2017 what all the precautions and the basic knowledge I should know?
I have boy baby now he is now 6 month old I need food chart for him amd whether I shall give cerelac .how many time can I give him cerelac bec if I give he is vomiting.
My 8 month baby is getting fever and light cough I use to put 1tb spoon ghee for her meal if can I continue if there is no problem during fever gee and boiled egg please let me know.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.