Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I used to have frequent head ace on a single point of head, sometimes it is very severe, what can be the problem. Do I need to worry.
Seborrheic dermatitis refers to a kind of chronic skin rash affecting the scalp or face of a person. It has symptoms similar to that of eczema. Excess oil and greasiness could lead to this condition. This is a commonly noticed condition among children and adults. Seborrheic dermatitis is characterized by red patches, persistent dandruff, and flaking skin. This kind of skin disorder needs immediate treatment as neglecting the upsetting signs can turn out to be fatal; you may face a neurological breakdown after suffering for days together.
Take a look at the causes of Seborrheic Dermatitis:
- This skin disease could develop in response to psoriasis. Inflammatory responses often result in reddish patches on the skin.
- Malassezia could cause Seborrheic Dermatitis. Malassezia is a type of yeast present in the oil secretions of a human body.
- Such a condition could be worsened by the predominant weather conditions. Extreme winters or early spring can make your skin peel off.
Symptoms a person may face:
- The first and foremost symptom is red colored skin. The skin will appear as itchy and tender.
- A stinging sensation is experienced in affected areas. The pain could be serious enough to prevent you from working or resting.
- The eyelids of a person are at times under threat. This condition is more popularly known as blepharitis. The skin of your eyelids becomes red and crusted.
- Dandruff can be found on your beard and moustache and even on your eyebrows.
- Oily, flaky skin can be found on the scalp, ears, face, chest, armpits and also on the scrotum.
Skin disorders are taken lightly by most people. Many fail to realize how important skin is to the rest of our biological system. Skin is the primary barrier to all kinds of infections and diseases. A person should be aware of possibilities that can happen to trigger a skin condition like Seborrheic Dermatitis. Poking acne or scratching the skin of one's face, diabetes or obesity, psychological trauma, and weak immunity as noticed among patients of pancreatitis can actually increase your risk of contracting this disorder.
Dear experts, It's successful pregnancy thru IVF, frozen embryo transfer took place on 16th July 16. As per latest sonography report, baby is having weight 2.8 kg, AFI 8.9 cms, running 37 weeks Gynic is suggesting to go for C-section delivery instead of normal because of IVF investment. Let me know when critical factors like baby weight, afi level, still cervix opening haven't took place, fetal movements are okay, heart beat is good. Shud we wait for normal delivery (3 weeks to go) or go for C-section delivery within next one week (her conclusion was as per previous sonography of last week baby didn't gain weight and afi level seems to be low for normal delivery) 1.What wud be ideal date to go for C-section delivery if you are suggesting so? 2.any chance for normal delivery with these scenario?
Heart attack or myocardial infarction mostly occurs when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked due to one or more reasons. The most prominent reason could be high fat or cholesterol that results in plaque build up in the coronary artery. The restricted blood flow has the potential to damage or even destroy the heart muscle. Some of the symptoms that can be helpful when it comes to the identification of a heart attack are listed below.
1. Discomfort in the Chest - Your chest may feel tight and pressured when you are about to be hit by a heart attack. Pain or discomfort in the chest is usually central typically felt behind the sternum, the central bone of chest. It may not be pain, it may be only discomfort, it may only be in upper part of tummy, very commonly confused with a gas problem. It is often accompanied by a painful sensation in the chest or arms. If a chest pain lasts more than 15-20 min it can be assumed to be a heart attack. This aching sensation may even spread to your back, neck or jaw.
2. Feeling of inconvenience - Often before the heart attack, the person may have feelings of nausea, ingestion, abdominal pain or a heartburn.
3. Breathing problems - Another prominent symptom of heart attack is shortness of breath which is accompanied by cold sweat and fatigue.
If you think you are getting a heart attack, you should immediately take one tablet of Aspirin (preferably chew aspirin if possible), 4 tablets of a drug called Clopidogrel, and one tablet of Atorvastatin 80 mg and rush to the nearest possible medical facility as time is very important in the treatment of an acute heart attack. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.