Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas Gosla Reddy
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas Gosla ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am having a pustule in my gluteal region, there is redness and warmth in the surrounding area which is thick and hard of around 2-1 cm, it is paining and sometimes having pricking sensation. Because of pain i am having difficulty in sitting, and having a feeling that the pain is radiating to my thighs also, please tell me what to do?
I am Afsar, my age is 32, is there any way to stop hair fall and regrow hair. I feel my hair is continuously fall day by day. Pls suggest me what can I do.
I am 15 years old boy. I have lot of pimp. I have lot of pimples on my face. I tried various creams and face packs but of no use. How my pimple will subside.
I have a block spot as well as pimples on my face I used all types of facewash but it cannot be removed so what can I do.
Hi Doctor, I am suffering with pimple/ance scars. Those are looking ugly and irritating me. Could you please suggest any creams for reducing them. Thank you.
I recently got an attack of chickenpox and now I have its marks left over on my face. Please provide me some tips to remove them. I am using vitamin e oil for three days. Would it be beneficial?
Stretch marks occur when extreme amount of pressure is exerted on your skin which is beyond its elastic limit. They can be caused due to various factors such as rapid weight loss, pregnancy, or sudden growth during puberty. Whatever be the reason, stretch marks are difficult to get rid of and totally spoil the appearance of your body. Here are 5 effective remedies to help you get rid of these annoying marks:
1. Aloe vera
Aloe vera contains collagen and is known for effectively treating a large number of skin problems. It not only helps in repairing your skin and removing stretch marks but also provides a deep soothing effect. All you have to do is apply the gel on the affected area and wash with lukewarm water after 15-20 minutes.
2. Potato juice
Potato juice contains certain essential vitamins and minerals that play an important role in promoting the growth as well as restoration of your skin cells. As a result, the stretch marks become considerably lighter and less apparent.
3. Natural oils
Natural oils such as olive oil are rich sources of nutrients and are packed with a number of beneficial antioxidant properties. Other oils which you can apply in order to lighten and eventually remove stretch marks are lavender oil, chamomile oil, geranium oil and rose oil.
4. Lemon juice
Lemon juice is acidic in nature and as a result proves extremely effective in having a fading effect on stretch marks and also bleaching them. You can also mix lemon juice with cucumber juice and apply on the affected area for getting faster results.
5. Egg white
Egg whites are abundant sources of both vitamin a and collagen and thus are always preferred for the treatment of all sorts of scars, burns or marks. Combine the application of egg white to your skin with olive oil in order to keep it moisturized.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
My sister is 20 years old. She has Back acne. In due course of time the acne became considerably less but the spots of acne still remain there and it become worse in summer season. Also she is very skinny and health and weight does not improve. Also often she gets some acne in area above elbow and on thigh.
Hi sir/mam, I have large pores in my face, how to remove these pores, can you suggest? Pls help me. Tell is there any home remedies.
I have hair fall and dandruff from last 7 years should I take vitamin e tablets or which medicines should I use which shampoos should I use? I have consulted a dermatologist but of no use could you help.
I have pimples on my face with time period of over 6 years, please suggest me some best homemade remedies for that.
I have a fair complexion, with a lovely shiny glowing skin.My problem is i have acne only on my nose and chin.And really bad acne.Looks really badwhen u hav a nice face n a polluted nose. Sometimes the sin on my nose is too oily n sometimes its so dry that i can peel off the skin. My skin is very sensitive.I have never used any creams.If i use i get more acne. Im 30 now. And really need to maintain . Please help me.
I am want to loose a weight within 120 to 130 day my weight is 70 kg .so give a balanced diet chart which help to loose a weight and at my face has some pimples how remove this pimples suggest me and this is reddish pimples.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne?
Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores, and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run. The constant use of cleansers and moisturizers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start changing cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, happens about five days before and a few days after the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working. Persistent acne may turn into infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.