Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas GadipallyYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am 18 yrs old. I am suffering from mouth ulcer after every 15 to 16 days so what can I do to overcome this problem permanently.
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
4. If your tooth was in pain prior to treatment, it may take few days for tooth to heal pain to be relived.
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.
I have a bad breath problem for a decade. So far I never had an any clinical treatment. After brushing my teeth bad smell from my mouth some what controlled but after some time it gets into normal stage (bad breath) It smells very fishy. I do not drink and smoke. I do not know which doctor to consult first. So kindly give me idea to get rid out of bad breath.
Hello Dr. Mere niche k teeth sahi nahi h(aage peeche, uper neeche.) And my age 23 male. Me unhe Thik karna chahta hu. Mujhe kya karna padega.
I am 30 years old and in 2007 I have faced root canal treatment and now in same teeth I am having sever pain now what is best option to go with same rct or any thingh else.
I have white patch in my mouth& I take medicine multivitamin cap. From one year but no result. please suggest me.
When I eat something cool like Like ice cream my teeth will pain and it's happing sometime so what am I do for this?
Hi doctors I had a tooth problem my last two teeth has a black patch and it's paining continues what to do?
I am not able to open my mouth wide from last 5/6 months. Only 2 fingers I can put in my mouth. When I am trying to open widely. I am getting pain. I used to have tobacco. What may be the cause.
I am 22 years old I am suffering from mouth ulcer frequently. It remains for few days and automatically recover. What should I do now?
Jaw Bone substitutes are costly because IMPLANTS were DELAYED.
Implants are expensive because ROOT CANAL TREATMENT was AVOIDED.
Root Canal Treatment is taxing because CAVITIES WERE NOT FILLED IN TIME.
Cavities were not filled because of the LAZINESS TO VISIT DENTIST EVERY 3 MONTHS.
DENTISTRY IS NOT EXPENSIVE.IRRESPONSIBILITY IS!
Preservation is the rule,
Recreation is a custom!
Respected sir my teeth are so painfull from 1 week and also moving, age 50 i have BP,Sugar but they are under control now what i do.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.