Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas ChakravarthyYour feedback matters!
Pimples are known to be the bane of many teenager’s life. However, the unfortunate thing is that for many people, their misery does not cease with the growth of a person into adulthood.
However, there are quite a few things which can be done in order to improve the situation, to help you get rid of these unsightly blotches in just one night.
1. Lemon juice: Fresh lemon juice can be made good use of in order to fight pimples. This can be done by using a cotton swab dipped in the fresh lemon juice and dabbing the swab on the pimples which are the cause of so much anguish.
2. Cinnamon paste: There is also an alternative which can be considered and that is to mix the lemon juice with a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put this combination on the face prior to sleeping at night. However, it is to be kept in mind that there is one caveat about this solution and that is that if a person has skin that is sensitive, it is unlikely that he or she will react well to this sort of treatment. So, it is better that he or she just sticks to the simpler way to treat pimples by using lemons.
3. Ice cubes: In order to reduce the irritation, which is unfortunately part and parcel of pimples, what can be done is to use ice wrapped in a clean and thin cloth to touch the pimples with. The great thing about this is that ice is so freely available and a lot of the discomfort caused by the pimples will be greatly reduced.
4. Toothpaste: Another thing which is available quite easily happens to be toothpaste. While this may not seem to be an automatic solution for pimples, it is quite effective. However, if a person makes the choice of using toothpaste as his or her metaphorical weapon to combat pimples, he or she would do very well to keep in mind the fact that simple white toothpaste is to be made use of.
By using any gel based toothpaste, not only will the desired impact not be seen, but there could be side effects as well. What is to be done, is quite simple, to say the least. A few minutes before going to sleeps, the person needs to apply a bit of white toothpaste on each pimple. After waking up, washing off the toothpaste with cool water is required. Over the course of a few weeks, the changes will show up.
So fret not! Simply try these remedies and you will soon be pimple free! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
From last one mnth I have observed that my face skin is getting dark day by day. Now it seems like black. Please help how can I improve my face color also which facewash should I use.
I would like to get clear glowing radiant skin, please suggest me some medication to get clear glowing skin from within and externally.
Mere face oil free nhi h aur bhut chote chote pimple ke daag h phle pimple the bt maine wo ford diye the pin se Ab mere pimple nahi h pr unke daag h Now apna face belkul clean chahta hu please muje btayie ki muje kya krna chahyi aur muje face pr kya kya use krna chahyi mean kaun sa face wash or cream. I hope you will me reply Soon.
Hello doctor, I am having skin problem. Ringworm kind of thing on my thigh and neck. I have applied ring guard for past 5 days however still it is not resolved. Day by day, circle (affected skin) is increasing. Please help me.
How to remove pimples and black spot from face. Natural Solution to Remove pimples and black spot from face.
Hai sir I am suffering with black spots on my face those are caused by pimples when I press them the pus comes from them nd some times little amount of blood also comes from it and then becomes as a black spots please plsss suggest some probable suggestions to reduce those spots nd now I came to know that don't bite or touch them with my fingers sir pls help me in reducing those spots nd lightning my face plsssss sirrr r madam.
I am 23 year old female. 3 years back I couldn't sleep and I gradually had under eye bags but now I feel like my skin is breaking up. I feel tear in my body like my skin in splitting or whatsoever and feel like my eyes have gone inside or something. I feel like my skin has lost its contour and hanging. It has lost its glow and has become dry. Its very disappointing for me, what should I do?
I am 27 year old boy and my. Color is some dard can you tell me. How to get smart and fair skin. Any suggestion for me.
I am 25 years female I have dark pigmentation in neck and under Arm how to remove this pigmentation. Is there any ointment to reduce the pigmentation please tell some cream.
I have skin problem I am suffering from skin rashes and itches in back and pubic area of my body What to do to cure this?
My face having several ance how to remove this permanently .can you suggest me some of the medicine. In face its a small hole type what to do.
I am 19 male nd on my front side of hand (palm) I used to get some red small dots nd my skin gets rough. When I stop using soap they disappears nd when again I use it they starts happening again whats the cause.
My face glow reduced? Why?what's the reason? How to increase glow in my face? Suggest me some ointment.
My skin is showing signs of extreme discoloration. In my inner thigh region, underarms. Also the joint/knuckles of both my fingers and toes. Usually in winters after wearing shoes for long periods my feet tend to whiten but this time its only darkening all the more. Help.
How to get a natural pink lips forever? Can you suggest a cream for pink lips or some natural remedy? Plzzz.
A head louse is an insect that lives on the human scalp and feeds on human blood. The female louse lays eggs in the head and makes sure the eggs are attached to the hair shaft. It takes around eight days for the egg to hatch. The louse takes another 11 days to mature into an adult louse.
The primary cause of head louse is poor personal hygiene. Other causes due to which a person can be infected by lice are:
- Using combs and towels that are infested.
- Coming in contact with another person who has this condition.
- Sharing the bed with a person who is affected by lice.
When a person is affected by this condition then the following symptoms are observed:
- The saliva of the lice causes an allergic reaction in the scalp which leads to constant itching. It can occur in various places such as ears, scalp and the neck. It may not occur initially, but it tends to occur after a few weeks.
- Constant scratching can lead to formation of small red bumps on the skin. A bacterial infection usually occurs from constant itching.
- It may lead to symptoms of dandruff in the scalp.
- Presence of various insects in the scalp.
Prevention of Lice:
Lice can be prevented by using medicated shampoos and conditioners to wash the hair. The shampoos are usually based on a chemical called pyrethrin. This compound is toxic for lice and helps in getting rid of it.
You can also opt for the following lifestyle changes to prevent lice:
- You should avoid sharing your hairbrush with others.
- In case you have long hair, tie it in buns or ponytails.
- Add tea tree oil to your shampoo before using it.
- Keep the scalp clean to prevent infestations.
- Avoid sharing pillows and clothes. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.