Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas T
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas TYour feedback matters!
Hi I m working in diamond company as a marker its been tough to watch a diamond for 10 hours a day my eyes r getting full of stress pls do give me some good advise to improve my eyes for years n years.
My both eye have -1.25 refractive error and I wana cur e it in feww days because my medical was in Feb last approximately 20 Feb so please suggest me any opinion.
Hi I had hairs on my face chin area is affected most and on upper lips and on cheeks. I went through laser treatment and taking laser treatment since 2013 but initially frequency was after 20 days and after one year it was one and half month and now after three months. My question is that is it safe to take laser treatment so long. Someone has told me it causes skin cancer so was worried please guide. Is it so?
I hv myopia and my power is -3.5 D. My power is continuously declining. How my eye sight can be improved. And he will I get stable power please help.
Hello sir i'm 22, i've recently got specs.I've plus number - 2.92 only in left eye. is it possible to reduce it naturally? i've lately been having severe headaches and I feel drowsy all day even after sleeping well through the night! what are the remedies for getting rid of numbers apart from any kind of surgery? it stresses me a lot and its impacting my studies and concentration. Kindly revert asap. Thank you.
I have teary eyes whenever I read for long. What should I do to prevent so from happening? Thank you!
I have right eye sight -1.00 and left eye -1.25.is it normal or not? Is it necessary to use spectacles? How to decrease my sight?
I am suffering from hypermetropia with -2.5 so I want to know there is medicine which is curable for me or if I go for a lesser treatment it will curable or not.
Before going to see the family doctor I have checked my wife's BP when we reached the clinic, the nurse there also check the BP but it was not high but it was 10 degree more than what we had at our residence. Later my wife said that we are measuring her BP with her RIGHT HAND and at the clinic it was measured at LEFT HAND. Later I have checked not only myself but the other members of my family all of them are having different readings at right and left hand. Appreciate if you please advice which is the correct bp reading taken on the right hand or the left hand of the patient. Thank you very much.
i have stress and avail eyes pain.i am work on computer please give me solution and what is the reason?
Hi sir, I am suffering for eye sight -1.5. I am using eye glasses for. I don't like use glasses. Any alternative is available sir. How much cost sir,
My mother has left eye retina problem. Now motiyabind will be affected in that eye. Doctors suggest us to make surgery but said to risky so suggest what to do it.
Black spots in rt eyesight, male age 65 consulted eye specialist Dr. Suggested cataract , need operation for both eyes and no remedy on black spots, please advise on black spots in eyesight and good lenses for cataract, thank you.
Dear sir, my eyes getting pain & itching regularly and I checked with many doctor they said its infection but not got any solution please give advise & solution asap.
An inflammation resulting in the formation of a thin layer inside the eyelids or the white part of the eyeball is known as pink eye or conjunctivitis. This condition turns the eye ball into pinkish color, hence the name. Based on the severity of the infection, either one or both eyes get affected.
What are the common symptoms?
- Medium to heavy swelling of the eye
- Eye crusting after sleep
- A burning sensation
- Irritation, itching or blurred vision
- Redness and increased sensitivity of the eye
Different kinds of conjunctivitis:
- Allergic Conjunctivitis: This is the type of conjunctivitis that results from eye irritants such as animal dander, dust particles and pollen. This is not infectious in nature. Treatment prescribed by ophthalmologist includes eye drops and non-steroidal medications. It is advised to keep the eye moist till it gets cured.
- Viral Conjunctivitis: As the name suggests, this kind of conjunctivitis is caused due to a viral attack. Sadly though, antibiotics don’t work and there is no particular medication for this type of conjunctivitis. Like common cold, viral conjunctivitis runs its course in a span of 1-2 weeks. Since virus is contagious, it is necessary to ensure that the microbes don’t spread. Some common prevention measures are listed below:
- Eye cosmetics should be abandoned till the conjunctivitis is cured
- Hands should be frequently cleaned
- Hand and eyes should not be in contact
- Frequent change of pillow covers, towels and clothes
- Swimming should be completely avoided
- Spectacles in place of lens should be used until advised otherwise by a medical practitioner
- Bacterial Conjunctivitis: This kind of conjunctivitis is caused by the streptococcal bacteria and has potential to cause real damage if proper medication is not taken on time. This is highly contagious. Prescription often includes antibiotic drop and ointments. The medication is prescribed for 2-3 weeks depending on the level of bacterial spread in the eye. It is very essential to complete the full course of medication to avoid recurrence. Prevention measures as stated above should be strictly followed.
- Chemical conjunctivitis: Eye irritants such as chlorine cause this conjunctivitis. Frequent swimmers often get affected by this type of eye infection. Topical steroids are prescribed to cure this kind of infection. Immediate medical attention is required to avoid lasting injury to the eye.
How to prevent pink eye?
While prevention is the best way to refrain from conjunctivitis, some basic hygiene checks are very important. Here is a list of must do’s:
- Do not share personal items such as combs, towels and toiletries.
- Stay away from a conjunctivitis infected patient
- Using of goggles while swimming
- Frequent usage of hand sanitizer and hand wash
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!