Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srilatha
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. SrilathaYour feedback matters!
I would like to ask you that in pregencny is bleeding is common from vagina and because of this bleeding my friend has lost her first baby so what should she do if this occurs twice a week.
I am 20years old female. My period didn't come after I had sex with my husband. Am I pregnant? If so which contraceptive pill should I use?
Mene apni girlfriend ke sath sex kiya. Lekin mene condom ka use kiya tha. Or condom bhi nahi fata tha. Fir bhi mene apni girlfriend ko unwanted 72 pill de di. Ab meri girlfriend ko 10 din extra ho gaye hai. Lekin usako period nahi aye. Iska kya karan hai. Please mujhe bataye. Kya mere case me pregnancy ke chance hai. Or Mujhe jaldi M.C Lane ke liye agar koi tablets ati ho to please bataye. Reply me fast please doctor.
I want to conceive and my periods are regular. Can I use folic acid tablets? In how many months we use folic acid tablets before pregnancy? What are precautions taken to become conceive?
Hello Dr, Please tell me, What are the reasons for Obesity in some women, during or after Pregnancy?
The severity of symptoms varies greatly, but all people with autism have some core symptoms in the areas of:
Social interactions and relationships. Symptoms may include:
- Significant problems developing nonverbal communication skills, such as eye-to-eye gazing, facial expressions, and body posture.
- Failure to establish friendships with children the same age.
- Lack of interest in sharing enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people.
- Lack of empathy. People with autism may have difficulty understanding another person's feelings, such as pain or sorrow.
Verbal and nonverbal communication. Symptoms may include:
- Delay in, or lack of, learning to talk. As many as 40% of people with autism never speak. 1
- Problems taking steps to start a conversation. Also, people with autism have difficulties continuing a conversation after it has begun.
- Stereotyped and repetitive use of language. People with autism often repeat over and over a phrase they have heard previously (echolalia).
- Difficulty understanding their listener's perspective. For example, a person with autism may not understand that someone is using humor. They may interpret the communication word for word and fail to catch the implied meaning.
Limited interests in activities or play. Symptoms may include:
- An unusual focus on pieces. Younger children with autism often focus on parts of toys, such as the wheels on a car, rather than playing with the entire toy.
- Preoccupation with certain topics. For example, older children and adults may be fascinated by video games, trading cards, or license plates.
- A need for sameness and routines. For example, a child with autism may always need to eat bread before salad and insist on driving the same route every day to school.
- Stereotyped behaviors. These may include body rocking and hand flapping.