Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SrilathaYour feedback matters!
I had an unprotected sex on 3.7.16. My period date was due on 14.7.16. On 13.7.16 I had a spotting on 13.7.16 followed by bleeding on 14.7.16 with light pain in lower abdomen. which is not similar to period pain. Am I pregnant?
Hi Doctor, My wife consecutively 2 times miscarriage Nov 2015 she got one miscarriage in 2nd month, due to bleeding. Last menses date is Feb 14 2016, 5th April 2016 again she confirmed pregnancy 2nd time, 16 April 2016 we went for checkup at time my wife explained to doctor she had light bleeding. We went for scanning after that doctor told us this time also she got miscarriage. We both are close relative 2011 we got married 2012 we got one boy kid without any problem now he is 4 year old. Kindly help us we need one more kid guide us what procedure we need to follow to avoid miscarriage. We are looking for your value.
I am 31 year old, mujhe thyroid hai aur do hi bacchay hai, aur weight bhi bahoth hai mujhe pregneny ke liye kya karna hoga, aur weight loose ke liye kya karna hoga.
I'm 30 years old New mom. I got one doubt. Swallowing mucus means mucus won't get out our body and increase cold? Because in some situation we couldn't rush to restroom to spit out mucus. Please advice.
My daughter age of just 02 months and she suffer of shorter breastmilk of her mother. So I ask you what food best of my daughter?
We get Innovative & more productive: When we are truly & totally alone, we don’t rely on other people to entertain or otherwise enhance our life experience. Not only it forces us to think differently but we also don’t hold our self back in any way. Result? more new ways of accomplishing a task that we might not even had tried before, had we been working in a group. (Remember the movie & novel The Martian??)
We Work Harder: Remember school & college group projects?? I bet we all had near similar experiences where one or two members of the group put in all the donkeys work on behalf of group of four or five students! This group mentality of being Passive or “someone else will do it or should do it” doesn’t exist when we are alone. And of course, if we don’t do what we are supposed to, we shall be the one's taking the blame. But on the brighter side, when we are totally alone, we are completely free from distractions and can actually focus on getting work done with monomaniacal focus.
We are able to clear our minds better:We all need time to recharge. This happens best during periods of loneliness where we can sit back & objectively think about our problems, projects without the burden of outside opinions. History is ripe with tales of great ideas & inventions springing to life in serenity of solitude.
So next time, we should all welcome the prospect of spending ''that weekend'' or ''that trip'' alone all by ourselves!! Cheers!
Hi Im 20 years old girl.Im facing a problem of irregular periods since 2 months.The last time I had my periods was in december.Im not involved in any sexual activities and totally sporting my virginity. I take good diet but still facing this problem.Please suggest me with solution because this is resulting me with small breakouts on my face and even weight gain on my stomach and abdomen area.Please Help!
Hi my age is 26 I am getting irregular periods if I use medicine it will come regular after finishing medicine again same problem occurring what I have to do please suggest me.
I am married and we are 36 and 35 years of age and now planing for kid. We are going through iui treatment since 4 months but no success till now every report seems to be normal for both of us but the merging of female eggs and male spems does not happen can any one help me with this problem any good advice for this
I listen So many females getting breast milk on between 15 to 20 years age on maturity. Is it true. Can you explain. And Milk come out On teen age years between 15 to 20 years age. When it will produces on breast.
And that precum I think just touched outside the vagina as I didn't penetrated inside her thn? Will that precum can cause a major effect? Though she had got periods after I had asked the last question. Still can UT effect later on?
I am 26 mother of a child feel difficult to breath when I wear bra if I do not wear feel free my breast is soft n thin how to increase my breast? I feel like asthma which type of bra s comfortable?
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.