Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srilatha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SrilathaYour feedback matters!
Im 35 years old unmarried .I do lots of home chores I have been suffering from menstrual cramps since at age of 14. For a year at the time of periods first 6 hrs I have severe cramps and severe pain like drilling sensation on my knees and feet ,and gastric problem and burning sensation in stomach and feels thirsty frequently and sometimes got faint for sometime .And can't able to sit or stand .And having headache and day after day in periods. And I have back .I need a solution.
Can usg detect gestational sac at 10 weeks. Like the problem is I became intimate with my girl friend in 1st March. We did 6 upt tests. Last upt test was done at 5th may. All these turned out to be negative. She did a usg at 20 th may and the radiologist told that the uterus is normal. So can a usg miss a gestational sac at 10 weeks?
Female orgasmic disorder is now quite common in women of all ages and there are innumerable therapies that can treat this trouble efficiently. This trouble mainly leads to lowering of sexual desire, mainly due to lower production of testosterone. On the other hand, libido also gets decreased as a result of which lubrication gets hampered a lot.
Major therapies for treating FOD:
- Counselling therapy: This kind of therapy has currently gained popularity as a sex therapy. This therapy is useful among all and can offer optimized benefits in treating FOD. The root troubles of FOD can be easily and accurately detected by this therapy. Some commonest troubles are relationship issues, past abuse, depression, anxiety and other related ones. In this case, you have to consult any experienced counsellor who has specialization in conducting the concerned therapy.
- Hormonal-replacement therapy: This is also quite a popular therapy that can help in increasing the sexual drive in females. This therapy is mainly conducted for increasing the efficiency of the sexual hormones in women so that they can take part in sexual interaction with their partners actively without any hindrances. Menopause symptoms can be completely eliminated using this therapy so that you can fully concentrate on your sexual desires. There are some specific medications that are used in this therapy so that hormonal efficiency can be boosted.
- Taking supplements: You can now take different kinds of organic or natural supplements that can increase your sexual drive and enhance your testosterone levels. Make sure that only herbal ingredients have been included in the supplements so that unwanted adverse effects can be easily curtailed, and you can only get the real effects. Arginmax is a common supplement which is highly enriched with nutrients and thus your body will get all kinds of essential nutrients, especially amino acids that not only increase the sexual arousal but also the blood flow.
The physical desires of a woman fluctuate significantly from time to time and vary according to the different phases of her life. On experiencing hormonal changes in menstruation, pregnancy or menopause, there is a dramatic change in a female’s overall libido and leads to female orgasmic disorder. Factors such as aging, illness, trauma, low energy levels, effects of medications, reproductive system issues, lack of privacy, priority changes, job stress and bad lifestyle habits are also major reasons.
Sexual dysfuntion is a common problem among females as compared to males which is characterized by persistent lack of interest in engaging in intimate relations which can be a very frustrating situation for a married couple as it brings about dullness and stagnancy in their lives. There is no need of seeking medical help for this frigidity in women as low female libido can be easily cured by taking ayurvedic female libido enhancer pills. You can also take a health package - libido enhancement for women from an ayurveda sexologist.
Aphrodisiacs – Ayurvedic Understanding, Useful Herbs
Sex power boosting Ayurvedic herbs are called as aphrodisiacs. These are the herbs and medicines that promote sexual vigor in female.
- Shatavari- An aphrodisiac for women, it has tonic and calming properties. Besides increasing energy levels, it also helps to regulate the levels of the female hormones and thus, has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the reproductive system. Although primarily prescribed for women, Shatavari is also considered useful to increase the sex drive in men too. Here’s more about the herb shatavari.
- Ashwagandha- Ayurveda identifies ashwagandha as a potent aphrodisiac, which is known to increase blood flow to clitoris and other female sexual organs, creating an intense sexual pleasure.
- Gokshura- Studies of women who use this herb report greater desire, increased arousal, lubrication, more intense orgasms and satisfaction. It is known to stimulate androgen receptors in the brain making a female’s body much more responsive to testosterone and other sex hormones.
- Maidenhair: Long been known as a women’s herb to increase all-round sexual function and health in women, maidenhair is known to help balance levels of estrogen and progesterone in the female body and can improve sexual drive and function.
Neena missed her period and her last period was in 31 July she was tested positive in pregnancy test today on15 September please help with medical abortion since she can't proceed with this child at this situation.
During her menses, we had sex without precaution and he took an pil. But its 25 days, there is no menses done yet. If she is pregnant then is there any further pill or medicine? Please help me out.
I am suffering from itching in my vagina since 4,5 days n found some tiny watery blisters in that area & I also have burning sensation during urination. I am suspecting it to be yeast infection by looking similar images on the web. Should I visit gynaecologist or it could be treated at home? If it could be treated at home so what are the home remedies?
I was suffering from irregular periods, my doctor suggest me ovral L tablets from 5th day of my period for 21 days than stop it for 7 days than again start it from 8th day for 21 days, than again stop it when 21 days completed and again start it after 7 days. This advice is for 3 months only. I had completed 21 days with ovral L and I got period than after 7 days I started again n now 15 days completed. I had unsafe sex last night for first time in my 2 years marriage. Is this result in pregnancy?
Laparoscopic Appendix Surgery
The appendix is a vestigeal organ, which means that it does not have a vital part to play in the body. While it may play a small role in immune function as it produces a class of antibodies known as immunoglobulin, it is not the only organ capable of doing this. If a person is suffering from pain due to infection and inflammation of the appendix, the doctor will, in all likelihood, recommend removal of appendix by surgery, called appendectomy.
However, an appendix surgery may involve postoperative pain, long hospital stays and protracted route to recovery. One can avoid all these if one opts for Laparoscopic Appendix Surgery. In fact, this Laparoscopy is the most preferred method of removing appendix.
Benefits of Laparoscopic Appendectomy
Common benefits include:
● Less postoperative pain
● Short hospital stays
● Quicker return to normal bowel function
● Quicker return to normal activity
● Cosmetically better results
Who Should Go for Laparoscopic Appendix Surgery?
A patient may develop sudden pain in upper/right abdomen, fever, vomiting, loss of appetite. These are signs and symptoms of acute appendicitis and usually diagnosis is confirmed by ultrasonography or CT scan. Most patients with acute appendicitis will require appendix removal surgery on an emergency basis. Other patients may have repeated episodes of upper/ right lower abdomen pain with occasional nausea and vomiting due to recurrent mild infection of appendix.
These patients with recurrent mild appendicitis may require removal of appendix if the episodes are frequent. Both sets of patients would benefit from laparoscopic removal of appendix. In fact laparoscopic surgery can be done even in cases of complications such as ruptured or perforated appendix, and formation of abscess.
In very, very rare instances such as excessive bleeding, or dense scarring resulting in inability to visualise the appendix, the surgeon may revert to traditional open surgery for the patient's safety.
How Is Laparoscopic Appendix Surgery Performed?
In laparoscopic appendix surgery, the laparoscopic surgeon usually makes 3 small incisions on the abdominal wall. Through one of these incisions, she will insert a cannula, and a laparoscope is then inserted through this cannula. With the help of the laparoscope, the doctor can get a magnified view of the internal organs on a television monitor. Through the other incisions, more cannulas are inserted, and surgical instruments are passed.
The surgeon visualised the enlarged images on television monitor and manoeuvers the instruments accordingly. This helps the doctor to work inside smoothly and take out the infected appendix. In case or rupture/perforation or abscess, a drain may be placed during the procedure to remove infected fluids from the body. Finally the recovery is much quicker after laparoscopic than open surgery with much less pain, less chances of infection and better cosmesis.
Hi, No periods from past 45 days. Beta HCG value is 8.8 and. Using electric 75 mg. Can you please let me. Know y I didn't get periods? Normally I used to get in 30 days max. Regards, Veeramani.
The rains have come, so has dengue. The mosquitos that spread dengue bite during the daytime, so keeping as much of the body covered as possible reduces risk of being bitten. Use a mosquito repellent on the exposed parts of the body, it is safe in children, a repellent applied on the hands legs and face will protect much more than the fancy mosquito bands that are aggressively marketed during this season.
The first symptom of dengue fever is increased body temperature, which often associated with body aches and headache. Many over the counter fever medications have drugs that have effect on the kidneys, liver and platelets. Instead of self medication, it is advisable to seek medical attention. Diagnosing dengue early and being under the guidance of a doctor can prevent complications.
The major issue in dengue is decreased blood volume due to a leakage in the capillaries, the way to manage this is by adequately hydrating the person and quite often need intravenous fluids and serial monitoring of the blood counts and platelets. Unnecessary antibiotics and other drugs can increase the risk of bleeding and complications. Avoid self medication and over the counter medications.
Screening tests have to be chosen carefully, many labs advertise dengue screening, unless the correct test is chosen depending on the time since the start of the illness, these tests would not be useful. Stay alert, stay safe, always seek medical opinion before treatment or tests.