Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srilakshmi
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. SrilakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 26 years old. I want to marry a girl of 22. But problem lies she comes somehow in our family relationship. The relationship is as follows- please be patient it's bit complicated. In a simple way - say you and me are brothers in a sense you r are the son of my uncle (mother's brother). Now you have a grand daughter and I have grand son. And they want to marry. Is this marriage safe to do genetically?
I am in a relationship since 4 yr, frm last 2 years I found my guy is cheating on me. I hv tried everything bt he is not improving himself. He even dnt let me go, neither I am able to move out of this. But nowadays I am feeling very depressed. Everytime I have thought of doing wrong this to me. please suggest me to move out of this.
I am on medication for Depression and Gaso Problems. Since last 2 years Taking Fluxtione 20mg and LESURIDE 25mg two times daily.I feel Better in taking all foodand good health. Whether prolonged use of LESURIDE will have any side effect on my future.Pls advice
Can we come out from any type of depression or frustration and it's symptoms like nervousness, unknown fear ? Is it possible to change thought process of a person ?
I am suffering from distrubbed sleep and even small sound I hear while sleeping suddenly wake up. Suffering from laziness and my age 41 male, married. And I feel very weak and body pains.
My daughter is mr child she is 30 yrs her iq level is 80% from last few months she does not like to eat any type of food, she sits alone in a corner & keeps on crying. What shall I do?
Am trying to conceive from 1 year but till now I got negative results. Am disappointed very much. Now am tensed. Please give me some solutions. From January I am having irregular periods. I consulted doctor she said no problem in hormone its perfect. I did blood test as she suggested but no problem in it. Please doctor help me by giving gud solutions to get pregnant. Please:(
Please suggest. I have body pain as started jogging since 2 days so I need a suggestion to get rid of this.
I just needed to know that my girlfriend has juice once or twice a day daily and she tells me everyday that she has vomiting 4-5 times a day as well as headache. The headache does not goes off unless and until vomiting happens. She tells me that she takes a lot of stress and tension abt her studies, about our relationship and more. There are several things going on in her mind simultaneously every time. I just need to know if it is possible that all this is possible? If yes, what's the solution?
In order to determine whether a person is having a drug problem, there are several signs, which can be interpreted to know about the exact drug abuse state of a person. Drug abuse requires immediate attention before it becomes more problematic. There are several patterns and stages of drug use that have been listed below:
- Hard drug use: Heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine fall under the category of hard drugs and are the most dangerous drugs. There are severe effects on the health and behavior of a user of hard drugs. Some people use these kinds of drugs for recreational purposes, but some can get addicted just after using them once. Such people usually isolate themselves from society and possess a high-risk behavior.
- Frequent drug use: Frequency alone cannot determine whether a person is addicted to a certain drug. Some people may take drugs only once and twice a week, but still suffer from acute addiction. Frequency of drug use may indicate tolerance and a person may require more with each day. Frequent drug users usually keep on continuing the habit and it is hard for them to quit.
- Early drug use: Some people start taking drugs at an early age during adolescence, and they are likely to develop severe drug problems later in life. People who take drugs before the age of fifteen turn out to be addicts as they grow up. The earlier a person uses drugs, the earlier he becomes addicted. Early drug use is a common phenomenon in today's world.
- Solitary drug use: Using drugs and addictive substances while a person is alone may result in fatal addiction and various problems in life. Teenagers using alcohol, marijuana and cigarettes are prone to serious drug problems during adulthood. Solitary drug users are usually poor in studies and have a violent or abusive behavior.
- Escapist drug use: Many people use drugs for dealing with stress, several problems in life or for building self esteem. These are used as a substitute for escapism, which allows a person to escape from reality to a place where nothing bothers them and they can be at peace. Such people are likely to develop drug problems. Some people may experiment with drugs just for the sake of trying, but slowly they may like it and get addicted. This causes several problems in life, and a drug problem arises. Such drug problems may affect the health in many severe ways.
Drugs are used in several patterns. All people do not use drugs in the same pattern and frequency. The pattern of drug use by a person lets the doctor determine the level of drug abuse he is on, or if he is addicted.