Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Hi, Im struggling with lower back pain from last one month. I consultant Doctor near to me he suggested some tablets & said do some exercises daily but if I did exercises the pain will increases. My height is 6fts & weight 67 kgs & 25 years old. Please suggest me permanent solution for my problem & also give suggestions & tablets. Thanking you. Have a nice day.
I am 22 year old male and I am having back pain when working. I used to sleep on floor in night. What should I do for a relief?
I have last 15 days back pain I take my doctor's advice and medicines but my pain is increasing. Than what to do?
I have started running on treadmill 2 months back. Now I developed pain in the heal or sole while walking. Suggest permanent treatment for iy.
One of the deadly diseases caused by the bite of an infected mosquito is Chikungunya. If you suddenly experience unbearable joint pain with symptoms of fever, consult a doctor immediately. Even the name Chikungunya etymologically means "to become twisted". If you are having the aforementioned symptoms, there is a high chance you are suffering from Chikungunya.
Symptoms of Chikungunya: Chikungunya affects your body within 3-4 days of the mosquito bite. The first sign of Chikungunya is sudden fever, which causes mild tremors in your body accompanied by severe pain and swelling of the joints. A headache and pain in the muscles are other two symptoms of this disease. The most glaring indication that you are suffering from it is the excessive joint pain you experience. This pain usually lasts for a few days to a couple of weeks. If left untreated, this disease can prove to be fatal.
- The joint pain will have a paralyzing effect on your body resulting in extreme pain.
- Your finger joints and foot exhibit signs of swelling, causing severe pain.
- You will experience pain in your hip, wrists and elbows.
Other symptoms of the disease include neurological and mild cardiac complications. You may even complain of having an eyesore. Also, there are chances of you suffering from gastrointestinal problems. However, none of these symptoms will be as severe as the excruciating joint pain you experience.
Some preventive measures can be taken, them being:
- Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Get plenty of sleep. It might be impossible for you to sleep especially when you are having body aches. Thus ask your doctor for some painkillers which will let you rest.
- Paracetamol is a must to beat fever and joint pain.
- Anti-inflammatory pills will be strictly recommended by your doctor to treat the inflammation.
- Use a mosquito net at night
- Keep your house clean so that the Chikungunya mosquitoes don't thrive