Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrikanthYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old man. I have a problem of my back pain. I have already used a cream and also a therapy but I have not get any good results for relief. What should I do? Please suggest me.
I am having severe pain in my hand since 2 days. The pain is specifically in the palm over the side of the little finger and is radiating in the finger as well. I am unable to move my finger because of this. What can be the reason behind this and what is the cure for it?
Respected Sir/Mam, I have been suffering from severe pain in right side of my body from neck to leg since last 8-10 months. Pain started from shoulder back side and then it moves to neck and then right arm. Sometimes pain moves to hip and lower leg. Sometimes I feel sever pain in my stomach right side also below the right underarm. I have already consulted couple of doctors but it seems like they are not able find the actual problem. Permanent pain area is Shoulder back side from where pain was started. I feel like Blockage of arteries but not sure. Please help me to understand the reason behind pain and help me to get rid of it. Best Regards,
I am having Pain in my Right Knee for about 3 weeks, I have taken pain killers but the pain is continuing. I wake up with a stiff knee and it becomes better after walking for some time. Again at office when I have to work for 3-4 hours at my System and get up It is very difficult to walk. Kindly help.
I am 30 years old, suffering from backache one year - consulted doctor and using medicines by using this medicines my total body is getting swelling, what should I do?
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.
I have knee pain since last two years I have done MRI scan USG x ray and blood test but nothing detected in that, I could not stand on my feet more than 10 minutes but I can walk for one hour, I have little swelling after work and pain, after rest some time I feel better I am doing muscle strengthening exercises but no relief. I want to be free from this illness please tell some prescription and what is it can you tell me please. I will be obliged to you sir.
Traveling in Auto Rikshaw on Mumbai Roads(Specially with pavment roads) can cause micro injuries to your back, It is advisable not to travel in auto with back pain.