Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Srikanth JawalkarYour feedback matters!
Respected doctors, I suffered on knee joint pain during waking use stair even wrest paid also and after that I am suffering on cerebral on last february 15 medicine continuing but I feel my both legs are very weight full and waking very slow than before. Let me know how to over come this type of disease.
What is the difference between seizure attack and panic attack. What do we call if someone gets sudden feeling of fear. Losing concentration. Becoming very sluggish. Unable to think logically. Mind goes blank. Unable to have restful sleep. Sudden change in appearance and behaviour and you will have this condition suddenly without any reason and whenever it happens others able to identify easily and by taking tablet at that time will make you normal again within couple of minutes. And no idea when it will reoccur again. What is it? why it happens and what to do to not to happen? Please advise.
I am 29 years old suffering from Migraine since 6 years. I have not recognised that the headache, vomiting and blurred vision are due to migraine. I have takenhomeopathy medication for 4 months. Since then it was less frequent. Now a days headache and vomiting was very less but sudden vision disturbances persist i.e, blurred vision and not able to view the side vision. As of now no medication is been taken. Kindly suggest the cause and cure for the same.
I was injured in a road accident 4½ months back. Have not touched my vehicle since then. Can I start driving two wheeler again? Considering restricted neck movements and history of clotting. Is there any chance of size/epilepsy attack? If yes then please rate on a scale of 10.
I am suffering from acute Migraine. I have been on medication since 2 years but now the pain is getting unbearable also the frequency of headaches has increased. It happens once a day and sometimes even twice a day. Please suggest some tips by which I can minimize it. Thnku.
I having a headache since last 3 weeks an feeling like vomiting an suffering from insomnia cannot sit in a class room for a long time. Please advice what should I do?
I have been facing continuous nerve problem for past 1 month. When I was in office suddenly my leg and thing started to numb so I got anxiety then my entire body went numb. Then I met doctor they did blood test and said I am having less Vitamin D (7 IU) and B12 (146 IU. So I started to take tablets but when ever I sleep my both hand fingers goes numb and my left leg also goes numb after some days now I got digestion and gastro also. My back neck and shoulder also paining. Does vitamin deficiency cause this much problem (Vit D- 7 iu and B12- 146) Day by day my problems also increasing. I have met 3 doctors even Did whole spin scan doctors said I have nothing other than vitamin deficiency and anxiety. They are asking me to just give movement in leg and hand which I can do well but still I feel more weak in my muscle. Last two days I also started to feel all day faint. My doubt is if I do not have any problem in spin, is it related to any other viral infection or any other desire how should I find cause of my condition please give me any suggestion (Note: In last 6 month I had around 3 time same kind of feel in my left hand only, which goes numb while I sleep but now it is more)
My friend is 25 year old. And he is suffering from migrane last 2 years. Which medicine will be helpful for him.
Doctor I do not know whats getting wrong with me I am not able to walk normally, I feel off balance and feel like bouncing up and down and when I jump initially I feel I bounced inside the floor and came out. Very weird things happened to me few days back like 1) I cannot stand in a cue you feel like ill fall I feel off balance I feel my legs very heavy and tired and my hands become so light and they start shivering Sometimes I get breathe g problem I cannot go in a lift when I walk out of lift I feel off balance and suddenly when I keep my leg out of lift I feel off balance. This is going on from past 1 year I get cold and hot sweats frequently and hot flushes as well I went somewhere on 18th floor by lift as soon as I walked out of lift I felt I am going to fall down I felt dizzy and I sat down held my head and I left my hands very light. From past few days My eyes are seeing very weird things like I see blue color, something sparly and something blinky I am tensed I feel like suiciding now I sm fed of myself doctor what can be the reasons help please I am 18 and my weight is 93.
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.
What are the symptoms of ophthalmic migraine? And can you please tell me the treatment and prevention?
Autism is defined as a Neurobiological pervasive development disorder that includes lack of social skills and inability to reciprocate to social interactions. The patient may also have intellectual and cognitive deficits and problems in communication (verbal as well as non-verbal).
Ayurveda is the oldest study of medicine and has proved to be very effective when it comes to managing and treating those affected by autism. The earlier an autistic person resorts to Ayurveda, the more effective it is.
Ayurvedic drink recipe for treating the symptoms of autism: (should be taken daily)
- 1/3 cup of yogurt
- 3/4 cup of water
- Diluted Fresh Pomegranate Juice
Ayurveda in Curbing Aggression:
Autism includes heightened aggression and aversion from social interaction due to a neurological condition that impairs the functioning of the brain. Not all autistic patients are violent towards others, but may express their frustration by self-harm and emotional outbursts. One can curb these emotional outbursts by taking herbal supplements. An Ayurvedic herb called Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) which is known for its, anti-anxiety, neuroprotection and antioxidant properties can help considerably.
Regular massages using sandalwood, rose, lavender and gotu kola oils are also very calming and relieving, because it stimulates the blood flow and neuronal responses. Massage also helps in increasing eye contact and social relatedness, less stereotypical behavior and improved sleep.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Autism:
- Brahmi; Scientifically known as Bacopa monnieri, Brahmi is an important herb that delays the process of forgetting and improves memory. Not only does Brahmi improve memory, but also increases the grasping power, intellect and speech and also corrects the abnormality of emotions, personality and mood of an autistic individual. It also helps in performing complex tasks such as comprehension, reasoning and learning.
- Ashwagandha: Scientifically known as Withania somnifera, Ashwagandha has high affinity for gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptors. Low GABA activity is related to cognitive impairment.
- Shankhapushpi: Scientifically known as Convolvulus pluricaulis, Shankhapushpi is very effective in improving learning and memory and is highly effective in treating insanity and epilepsy.
- Centella asiatica: This Ayurvedic herb is used as a medication for insanity, speech disorders and epilepsy, making it a very useful drug for treating autism. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.