Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrikanthYour feedback matters!
I heard about flax seeds which will reduce weight it seems , is it so ?is it good for health ? How it can be consumed please advice as I wanted to reduce my weight.
I have oily skin and acne too. Daily I am little expose to sun. Will I need to take a sunscreen and if pls suggest a good sunscreen.
Sir mere right eye k retina m problm ho gai h .jodhpur m kafi doc. Ko dikhaya bt elaj nhi ho paya sir please advise dejiye ki kya kru. Right eye k bich m dhundhla dikhae de rha h.
Yesterday I have fever of 103° c and I had taken medicine from pharmacist which relieved from fever and morning I got small chicken pox on my face. At this time what should I do. Please suggest me medicine.
I hv myopia and my power is -3.5 D. My power is continuously declining. How my eye sight can be improved. And he will I get stable power please help.
I am 20 year old. I am lot of pimple prob on my face. Despite taking many medications there is no use.
My girlfriend suffer from pimple inside her eyes cover. What should we do? Water is flowing more and more from eye. Please help.
Sir mere gale mai Balgam sa lagta hai or Dawai bhi bhaut li par jata hi nhi hai garma pani se galale bhi karta hu please tell me.
I have not been on regular morning walks. I am feeling heaviness in legs, appetite increased and the urge to urinate is frequent. What do the symptoms say?
Yoga is recommended for people with joint inflammation or arthritis. In the case of certain individuals with different sorts of arthritis, studies have shown that consistent yoga practice can lessen joint pain, improve flexibility of the joint and release the stress and strain to provide better rest. Yoga comes with a wide range of practices; however, for the most part, it includes adopting specific bodily postures. It also includes breathing and meditation exercises.
Some of the yoga postures to cure arthritis are as follows:
- Sun salutations: They are the perfect way to begin a day. They can be reflective and calming as you develop the strength to breathe fresh air. Stand with both feet touching, and afterwards, join your hands, palm-to-palm, and place them on your chest. Breathe out and raise your arms upward. Gradually twist backwards and extend your arms over the head. Unwind your neck and breathe in. You must keep in mind that it is one breath for every movement.
- Kid's pose and child's pose plus: This is a truly gentle and simple approach to stretch the lower back. Get into the stance by dropping down onto your knees, spread your knees wide and join your toes. Place your hips back onto your feet or heels and stretch your arms forward onto the ground.
- Bovine pose (cow pose): Get on all fours with your hands; keep your wrists directly under the shoulders, and spread your fingers wide. Your knees need to be at the hips' width and directly under your hips. Point your abdomen upwards, as your shoulder bones push down towards your abdomen, and tilt your pelvis up and back so that you are sitting.
- Furious cat: Turn around the cow pose to do the furious cat pose. From all fours, pull your belliy in and your back arches into a back bend. Point your hips back toward your lower legs to build the space between every vertebra.
- Prostrate twisting: Bending should be very useful, but if the bending or twisting brings on any pain, leave it quickly. Lie on your back, draw your knees toward your abdomen, and wrap your arms around your legs, giving yourself a little hug. Shake yourself from side-to-side or forward and backward.
- Bridge pose: Lie in a straight position on the floor, twist your knees, and set your feet on the floor. Breathe out and press the inner parts of your feet and your arms into the floor. Push your tailbone up, tighten your hips, and lift them off the floor until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Keep your knees right above your heels and lift the upper part of your hips toward your stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.