Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srikant Jawalkar
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Srikant JawalkarYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I'm very fearful while picking up the client call and strange people around me. My voice tremble like anything. Though, I know the answer to the client call, I couldn't explain to them comfortably. I feel ashamed when I finished call as I had a bad call. And, when strangers aren't around, my confident and way of speaking is really good. I'm not sure where this fear goes. Please help me. This is my career related issue and I have to come out of this problem. Currently, I'm taking medicines for hand tremor Betacap TR 40, Benfomet plus and Lonazep 0.25 which is suggested by neurologist. Please advise.
Dear sir My aunt is 40 years old and she is facing a problem his one side face is totally shivering like a paralysis patient near eyes and lips and after this she get totally weak and it happen maximum time it may happen 1 time or 3 time in a day and we consult a doctor in rajasthan jaipur nd she take some medicine but no result and the doctor said that she had a blockage in brain and another doctor said it is face paralysis so sir please help me and before this she was facing a problem in breathing due to cold and she took some medicine also then after taking medicine she is having the problem till now and another disease took place.
Mine father is suffering from stroke. From last one year physiotherapy is started from last year only he is having one left side full.But now he can sit and walm slowly slowly but he can not walk on stairs when he will be able to walk on stairs.Nuorologist is seeing him should i change the doctor
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.