Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sridhar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SridharYour feedback matters!
I am a 40yr old male and have pain in shoulder & lower part of knee from last 2 months. What should I do?
If surgery is neccessary for acl ligament high grade tear. If s have any suggestion for without surgery.
Over 3 years ago I was having severe tingling of the feet and pain beginning from the lower back radiating to the rights and legs on both sides. With ong term use of neurobion forte I was better now he problem has come back and the pain ones to the groin area too. The last MRI finding suggested degenerative changes in lumbosacral spine. posture-lateral disc Bulge at L4_5&L5-S1 are indenting the cal sac and S1 nerve roots in the epidural fat without significant neural compression.
Sir my age is 25 year and when I do physical work my knee pain get started in left leg. Give me solution.
My mother is 50 and she is back pain. Her spinal cord from lower side have edges due to bones are cracked from inside and they are now which is causing extreme pain in her back. because muscles are swell from inside. Please what to do now.
Middle back pain indicates a discomfort or pain in the junction of the rib cage and the spine. This area is also known as the thoracic spine. The level of pain can vary from chronic, acute to mild depending on the nature of the underlying cause. With a right diagnosis, there are plenty of treatment options available to arrest the pain and aiming at a permanent cure.
Probable reasons for middle back pain?
- The lifting of heavy objects repeatedly or improperly can cause damage to the blood vessels and muscle tissue resulting in frequent pain in the back area.
- Discs are located in between the spinal vertebrae. They act as a cushion against shock and help in physical movement. An injured disc results in leaking of the liquid nucleus in its outer casting. This results in a strain in the surrounding tissues, ligaments and nerves pose a serious threat to the spine. A disc injury poses severe pain and discomfort in the middle back region.
- Often high impact accidents or violent falls can result in a vertebrae fracture. This kind of fracture necessarily has a co-relation with spine fracture and can result in intense middle back pain. In certain cases, a fractured vertebra can affect the spinal cord as well.
- Patients with osteoporosis can suffer from middle back pain too. This is a condition where the failure to regenerate old bone by the body poses a threat to the individual.
- People who are aged often faces middle back pain due to a condition such as the spinal stenosis- narrowing of the spinal cord.
- A condition known as the spondylitis that leads to inflammation of the spinal joints might lead to pain in the middle back area.
- Problems such as scoliosis can result in middle back pain. This happens due to the disruption of the weight distribution of the spine.
- Even tumors can upset the basic architecture of the spine leading to pressure on the tissues, nerves, and ligaments that result in middle back pain.
Symptoms of middle back pain:
Some of the typical symptoms of middle back pain include muscle spasms, sleeping problems, the stiffness of muscle in the morning, fatigue, weakness, tenderness, numbness in the back area, headache etc.
Probable causes, detection, and cure:
Some of the probable causes of back pain include obesity, family history, pregnancy, sedentary lifestyle etc. Over the counter medicine, heat and ice treatment, massage etc can be initially tried to get relief from the pain. If this does not fetch any result, a doctor must be immediately consulted. A Doctor first goes for a physical exam to understand the origin of the problem. He can recommend imagery tests such as MRI scan, CT scan etc. to further ensure the root cause of the problem. Once this is done, a doctor might suggest minimally invasive procedures such as fusion, discectomy, and microdiscectomy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!