Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SridharYour feedback matters!
What are the chances of relapse of hypergingivitis after gingevectomy in case of nifedipine induced gingival enlargement.
I am having some tenderness above my upper right premolar. Have been to a dentist and the x-ray shows that the tooth is ok but there is some inflamation at the base of the tooth. What should I do ?
Hi doctor, I am 47 years old, recently I bought tooth clean brush thru amazon e commerce company, could You advise how to use for cleaning gums and teeth, I am brushing with babool tooth paste every day once in morning, I am vegetarian and take liquids and curd,chutneys with tamarind/tomatoe/chillies. After waking up my spouse complaining of bad smell. Waiting for your valuable counsel.
Doctor sb there are some problem in my teeth like Bad breath so give me some advise that what should I do.
The root canal treatment is done for the whole mouth at once or only for the tooth which has problem.
Hi. Doctor. I am 25 years old female. I still didn't got my wisdom teeth. But from today morning I am feeling a point uder my wisdom teeth skin. And it's painful. I want to know am I going to get my wisdom teeth. At this wisdom teeth will it b dangerous? please suggest.
Hi I am 26 year old.. Single.. Major issue I facing tiredness soon and I don't want it to happen.. Also I have an ulcers problem I usually get ulcers and you can't imagine the pain I am non- smoker.. I do drink occasionally but I don't understand why I get mouth ulcers.. Can you please help me on that. Also us that right it can happen due to eating onions.. Many people has said me that..
I am 30 years old female, I brush twice a day and take special care of my teeth and gums still I face bad breath. What to do?
I am suffering from sweet tooth, whenever I take any sweet meal it causes high pain in all my teeth. This problem started just 1 year before. I want to add that I do not feel hot and cold in my teeth and regularly brushed my teeth. Also I am using sesodyne toothpaste for 2 month but it did not help. Can over brushing cause this problem as I brushed my teeth twice daily. Any solution please.
I'm 27 years old ,From last few months I'm finding gaps between my teethes and getting bad breath from my mouth after eating something can you please suggest me What precaution I need to take ?
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.